Final (Part1)

My roomate is a GIRL?!

Chunji was running to find you, but on the way he bumped into Minwoo.

"Oh! There you are, Chunji. I was going to your room to call you. Now, let's hurry and get ready for your performance." Minwoo said.

"I have something to do first. I'll be back soon." Chunji said but was pulled back by Minwoo.

"No. You've got to get ready first. You can do your things later." Minwoo said and dragged Chunji to the dressing room. Chunji pouted while being pull by Minwoo. What to do? He's really strict. I can't disobey his orders. Then Chunji ended up in the dressing room. After he's done with getting dressed and make up, he was waiting for TEEN TOP's turn to be on stage with the other members. While waiting, he was thinking of how to talk to you. An idea popped into his mind and he started to smile creepily. But the others didn't notice since they were busy playing games, watching movies, checking themselves out in mirror.etc.

Soon, it was their turn to perform. They went on stage and started performing Walk by.

If it’s not too late, if you feel the same way
I will wait for you here, come back to me~

Chunji sang that part when his eyes focused on you and he winked at you. You blinked cluelessly. Did he just wink at me? You thought and looked behind you to see if anyone's there. But to your surprise, no one's there. It means that he winks at you. You blushed and looked down. Why does he wink at me? Normally, he isn't flirtarious.

After TEEN TOP's performance ended, you approached them. "What a nice performance! I hope you're going to win." you said to them with a smile.

"We hope so too." CAP said.

Chunji wanted the other members to leave, so he can have some private moment with you. But they took forever to leave. They were still chatting random things with you, because it's a been while since you last met them. Chunji felt impatient.

"------, I want to talk to you, PRIVATELY." he emphasized the word 'privately' and dragged you away. You felt your heart skipped a beat at his touch and you were really nervous and curious why he wanted to talk to you. He lead you to the park where there's no people. He let go of your hand and turned to face you.

"Er.... Erm..... H-how should I start?" he murmured and scratched his head. Chunji too, was very nervous.

"S-sorry." he whispered.

"For what?" you asked while looking up at him, but he kept looking down nervously.

"I-I've just seen your note. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought you just left without a word to me. I didn't know that you've been looking for me. And... sorry for not realising your feeling." he said and looked at you. But this time, it was your turn to looked at the ground and blushed, remember the content of the note.

"But there's something I'm curious about." Chunji said and lifted your chin up to make you look at him.

"What's your relationship with Changjo?" he continued while looking at you in the eyes.

"H-huh? We're bestfriend!" you replied.

"But I saw you two er.....um.... k-kissing." Chunji said the word 'kissing' awkwardly.

"O-oh that.. Um... Well, Changjo confessed to me and kissed me, but I pushed him away afterward."

"You did? But I didn't saw that. Oh, I guess that's because I just left immediately after seeing you kissing." Chunji said and murmured the last sentence.

"Wait. Were you stalking us?" you asked.

"A-ani. I was just passing by. So, am I your first kiss then?" Chunji asked with a small smirk. You nodded shyly and looked down. But really, what's his point of calling me out here? Just to ask me about these things or is he going to reply to my confession? You thought and started to felt impatient.

"But that isn't really a kiss if you didn't response back." he smirked. You raised your brow and looked up at him. Without any warning, his lips landed on yours. You were really surprise. You blinked and felt your heart beat rapidly. Then Chunji pulled away with a frown.

"Why didn't you respose back? I thought you like me."

"I-I don't know what to do. B-but are you going to answer to my confession?" you said nervously.

"Just go on the flow. And seriously? You don't know my answer? Do you think that I'll just go kissing random girl?" Chunji paused.

"Of course, I'll only kiss the one I love." Chunji said and smiled.

Dugeun Dugeun

You felt your heart beat faster. Then Chunji started to lean in again. Soon, your lips touch and you try to go on the flow with him. You felt Chunji smile during the kiss. After what seems like and eternity, he finally pulled away.

"And that's your real first kiss." Chunji said and you blushed.

"Stop blushing! You know, I can't resist it when you blush." Chunji said as he pinched your cheeks playfully.

"Yah! Don't pinch my cheeks! And you're the one who makes me blushing." you slapped his hand away  and lightly glared him. Chunji chuckled then wrapped his arms around you tightly.

"Saranghae." he whispered in your ears.

"Nado saranghae." you smiled and whispered back. Now I understand why he was looking at me while singing his part.

---

You walked back to the guys with your hands entwined with Chunji.

"What took you guys so long just for a talk? And why are you two holding hands? Something's fishy here. Tell us about it!" Ahjumma Ljoe started blabbering once you've came. Chunji rolled his eyes. You wanted to pull your hand away, because you're shy seeing all of them looking at you and Chunji. But Chunji held your hand tightly and gave you an assuring smile.

"Well. She's officially my girlfriend now." Chunji said. You blushed and looked down.

"Woah!! Congratulation! It took you forever to confess!" Ljoe yelled said and earned a smack on th head from Chunji. Changjo was just staring at you and Chunji with hurtful eyes. But no one notice that except for Niel since they were busy congratulating your relationship with Chunji. Niel felt bad for the maknae but he can't do anything about it. On the other hand, he was happy for you and Chunji too.

"Congratulation, hyung and ------." Changjo put on a fake smile and said. "I'm going to use the restroom." he said to everyone and left.

Changjo went to the restroom but he didn't use it. He leaned against the wall and clutched his heart. Why does it hurt so much? I've already know that this is going to happen. But it really hurts seeing them together in front of my face like this. He sighed. I can only wish you all the best, Chunji hyung and ------. I hope Chunji hyung will treat her well. You two are very important person to me. I should be happy for you, but it still hurts a lot.

---

You went back to Busan after the competition. TEEN TOP didn't win, it's the other band from SM high called Shinee who won because they're TEEN TOP's senior and they has more experience. You promised with Chunji and your brother that you'll move back to Seoul once you finished this year education. You've told your brother about your relationship with Chunji and he was really happy about it. He said that he could trust Chunji. 

 

A year later

Your brother and the rest of 100% has graduated. You came to Seoul to continue your education in a co-ed high school. Chunji decided to change to the same school as you and the rest of TEEN TOP except Changjo followed him. Changjo didn't want to see your lovey dovey moment with Chunji, so he made excuses that he wanted to study abroad for more knowledge. So, he continued his education in America.

Now, TEEN TOP minus Changjo went to Changjo's house to accompany him to the airport. Changjo was packing his bag in his room. You went to talk to him.

"Changjo!" you called and he looked up at you.

"Are you really leaving?" you asked sadly. He's your bestfriend. He was always there for you, so you don't want to lose him. He nodded slowly.

"To be honest, I still like you. So, I'm leaving for our own good." he said with a fake smile.

"So, it's my fault that you're leaving." you murmured and looked down.

"Ani. It isn't your fault. I wish you all the best with Chunji hyung." he said then looked at his watch.

"Ah. Let's get going now or I'll be late for the plane." Changjo said and rushed out. You followed him.

You all went to airport with him. Everyone's saying goodbye to him.

"Goodbye, Changjo. We're going to miss you." you said.

"Yeah. We're going to miss our 4D maknae." Ljoe said.

"Don't worry, I'll come back. It's not like I'm going to stay there forever. Bye guys!" Changjo said and went into the passenger gate.

You cried. You felt bad because you're the reason Changjo's leaving. Chunji hugged you tightly in comfort.

"Don't cry. He'll be fine. Our maknae is strong. And I believe he doesn't want you to cry for him." Chunji whispered as he your hair. You nodded and buried your head in his chest, try to stop your tears. Chunji kissed your forehead and wiped your tears away. You smiled and felt touch.

"Gomawo, Chunji ah~"

"What 'Chunji ah~'? I'm your boyfriend! Call me 'aegiya or jagiya'!" he smirked.

"Tsk. That's cheesy, I'm not going to call you that." you said and stuck your tongue out at him.

"I'll make you." he smirked and leaned closer to you.

"Aish! Stop it! That's why Changjo can't stand you two. Even I can't stand you guys. Psst. Let's go home." Ljoe said, irritated.

"Tsk. Tsk. That er ahjumma joe." Chunji mumured under his breath. "Let's go, aegiya~" Chunji turned to you and grabbed your hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a while. I don't really have much free time and when I have free time, I'm busy watching fancams of No.1 Asia Tour Concert. xD There are still lots of fancams that I haven't watch, but I decided to update for you first. So, enjoy. :)

And don't worry, I'm not going to be that mean to Changjo. This is just part 1 of final. There's still part 2. ;)

Sorry if there's any spelling or grammar mistake, I'm not gonna check since I'm kinda sleepy right now. Bye, my lovely readers~