Chapter 9

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

~ at Choi's Apartment (Siwon & Tiffany) ~

Siwon and Tiffany were just arrived at their apartment about thirty minutes ago. They also just come back from Jeju Island like Yoona and also Donghae. That night , they having a dinner together at their apartment and of course Tiffany cooked for the dinner. Siwon love eat homemade than the meals buy from the restaurant.

While Siwon enjoying the meal , he notice that his wife , Tiffany not eating her food and just pensive for a long time. Siwon put down the fork and the spoon. He reach Tiffany's right hand and Tiffany shock , looking at her husband. 'Did you have a problem ?' Siwon asking in concern.

Tiffany smile and say ,'I'm so jealous with Yoona and Donghae. They're very lucky got Hana as their daughter. They looking so happy when Hana appear in their life , it's completing their family.' Siwon looking at his wife and she looking very sad and combine with the happy feeling as well. Sad because they can't get a child and happy because Yoona and Donghae is happy.

'We'll bless with a child later. Trust me , we still young and we have long journey in our life.'

'But your family wanting a heir.'

'They need but I didn't need it.'

'So you don't want a child ?'

'It's not like that. I'm thankful if we bless with a child but I also not sad that I didn't have heir. As long as we happy together.' Siwon quickly explaining before they both involve in fighting.

Tiffany remembering again what Siwon said. She need to trust her husband and she also happy when they're together.'Sorry for raised my voice just now.'

'It's okay. I understand you.'

Siwon and Tiffany smiling to each other and having their dinner happily. Whether a years live together without child , they still maintain like usual as husband and wife for their domiciliary.

_____________________________________________________

~ Donghae POV ~

It's already 10 o'clock in the night. I , Yoona and also our daughter are just arrive at our apartment.'Can you take Hana to her bedroom ? I'll take the bags inside.' I asking to Yoona. She nod and get Hana from me. I handed Hana to her , she already sleeping and looking so tired. I know she is tired and happy at the same time.

I do like I said and taking all those bags inside. After finishing my job about 10 minutes later , I sit on the couch and resting myself. I close my eyes and going to find the calm. Suddenly , I felt someone beside me. I open my eyes and saw Yoona already resting her head on my chest and her arms around my waist. She also looking tired.

I placing my arm around her bare shoulders. Her skin is really cold , maybe because she is wearing a little revealing and short dress.

'Why you wearing something to short ? It's make you cold already ?'

She giggle and make me confused.

'It's make me cold or you actually jealous because many guys looking at your wife at the airport before.'

I think she already know what I thinking actually.'Okay. I'm lose , you're right. You're too y and everyone looking at you. It's make me jealous.' I said. She lift her head from my chest and looking at me. This time her hand on my chest.'Look , I'll always be your , oppa. No one will take me from you.' she said.

I pull her into a hug and hug her tightly.'It's had been a long time. Be mine tonight ~' I whispering to her ear.'Okay. I love you.' she said. I break the hug and caressing her hairs.'I love you too.' I replied.

I stand up from the couch and then grab her with me. Erm...we heading to the bedroom and ............