Chapter 1

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

~ Yoona POV ~

It's already 5 years now. I and Donghae oppa are officially become a husband and a wife. Whether we got married after gave birth to Hana , we still can live happily and it's become perfect when Hana appear in our life.

Hana now already 4 years old. She has grow and become adorable daughter. Many peoples around me and Donghae oppa told us that we're lucky because we have Hana with us , they said she is cute , beautiful and so kind like an angel. I'm so thankful got a daughter like her.

Let's talk about Jessica unnie and Heechul oppa. According to what I've heard lately , Jessica unnie is now pregnant for their second child. I hope she'll be happy with Heechul oppa. They're now not in Korea but they're staying at New York. It's already 3 years actually they went there. Leeteuk oppa and Taeyeon unnie went to Sydney and I heard they open a restaurant at there. They must be really happy.

'Good morning , mummy.'

I heard a cute voice.

I turn to the back and saw my daughter approaching me with her sleepy face.'Good morning , honey.'

She instantly hug me and I hug her back. Suddenly , I heard that my daughter crying slowly. I break the hug and look at her , she already crying and she not looking cute anymore.'What's wrong , honey. Did you have a problem with your friends or you're not well ?' I'm very worried about my daughter. She is the only child I have for now.

She wiping her own tears with her fingers and look at me. I caress her hairs and she say something ,'You know mummy , all my friends said that daddy not love me anymore last night during the party. Because daddy is not celebrating my birthday party. He is not coming. Mummy , is that true daddy not love me anymore ?' she ask and continue sobbing.

I pull her into a hug and rub her back.'It's not like that , honey. Your daddy love you so much but now he is busy. We need to understand him. Okay ?' I told her slowly and make it clear. My daughter just nod and she is not crying anymore but still sobbing a little.

I also wondering right now. Donghae oppa told me he will come back on Hana's birthday but he's still not here. I've call him for hundreds time yesterday. Where is he actually ! I really mad with him now because of him , my baby girl crying and now not in good mood.'Enough , honey. Come on , let's go and meet with aunty Yuri and also Seungho.

After I mentioning about Yuri unnie and Seungho , my Hana looking very happy and smiling widely. Well Seungho or Jung Seungho is my nephew. He is 4 years old same as Hana. Seungho is Yunho oppa and Yuri unnie son. I also didn't know about the truth and how Yuri unnie end up pregnant for Yunho oppa's son. But what I know they're now already married. Happy or not ? I'm not sure about that.

'Go and take a bath. I'll wait for you. Quickly.' Hana quickly run and entering her bedroom that was just nearest. I stand up from the couch and trying to call Donghae oppa again.

Like usual , no answer. I already fade up now. I can't reach him or did anything to ask about him. I just worry if something would happen. Lastly , I decided to text him a text message. Maybe he'll read it once his handphone is on.

[at Jung's mansion - 11.45 a.m]

~ Yuri POV ~

My life is now already changes a lot. I really loves Yesung oppa but I end up marrying Yunho oppa. We can't change our fate , Yesung oppa met an accident and now he had leave me once again. It's really hurt inside my heart.

'Omma , I'm back !' that happy and cheer voice. It's my son's voice , Jung Seungho. He is really handsome and so smart like Yunho oppa. 'Hey , Seungho. Why are you looking not so happy ?' I ask because his face looking so sad.

'I just pity with Hana , omma. Last night , all our friends kept asking about Uncle Hae. Why he didn't come to Hana's birthday ?' my son is really kind boy. He and also Hana is so closed , Hana is older than him about 4 months only but they still in the same age. Not really long after that , I saw Yunho oppa. It's almost 12 o'clock , maybe he come back for a lunch.

'Oppa , want me to prepare our lunch ?' I ask and he stop walking and looking at me.

'It's okay , I'll ask the maid to prepare it for me.' he always cold toward me. Since we got married until now and he's always being toward me. 'Appa , can you help me ?' Seungho approach him. He smile and espouse Seungho with his arms. He and Seungho walk away to the kitchen together while talking.

I'm happy that Yunho oppa not act so cold toward his own son. But I still wondering , why did he's not come when I gave birth to Seungho ? Only one thing playing in my mind that always make me sad.

'Yuri unnie !'

I saw Yoona along with her daughter , Hana entering our house. Seungho said Hana must be sad but why she just looking like usual , so happy and cheerful like usual.'Hello , aunty.' Hana waving to me with her small hands. I waving back.'Hana , go and find Seungho.' Yoona order.

Hana just nod.'He's at the kitchen , Hana.'

'Thank you , aunty.'

She walk to the kitchen cutely. I hope I'll have a daughter but what I can do ? Having a son also already good as long as I know how to teach him to become a good boy.'Yunho oppa is home ?' Yoona ask.

'Yes. You want to grab some lunch ?'

'It's okay , unnie. I'm not hungry. Anyway , are you sure you're going to quit from SAA ?' so Yoona already know about my resignation. I directly nod.

'I want to take care of my family and focus with them for now.'

'That's good , unnie. Don't be like me , I have a plenty time for family and I spent a lot just for my work.' Yoona pout. Whether she is now has a daughter but she still cute with her aegyo.'It's okay , Yoona. As long as your loves toward your family never fade.' I give her some advice that maybe can be used by her.

'Unnie , let's go and eat now. I'm hungry suddenly.'

I chuckles and both of us heading to the kitchen to grab some meals for our lunch.

__________________________________

At Seoul International Airport , Donghae was just arrived at Korea. He is not coming back alone because there's Eunhyuk that following him.'Have you call Yoona and Hana ?' Eunhyuk ask.

'Not yet. I want to make a surprise for them.' Donghae said while smiling. Donghae remember something that his handphone is still off. He quickly grab it out from his pocket and on the handphone.'I forget to on my handphone from last night.'

'You always like that.' Eunhyuk said.

After looking at the screen , Donghae is shock when he saw there's 150 missed calls from Yoona and 100 texts message from Yoona as well. He decide to open one of the message.

From : My love , Yoona

To : Lee Donghae

Oppa , where are you now ? You said you're going to come back yesterday on Hana's birthday. And don't tell me that you forget about our daughter's birthday. Please come back as fast as you can. Hana is so sad now because of you. I'll never forgive you if you hurting my daughter , my only daughter.

Donghae quickly run after he finished read the text message. Eunhyuk about to catch him but he's too fast.