Chapter 15

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

At SAA - Meeting Room - 11 o'clock

Tiffany and Yoona just arrived at the time. They're lucky because there's some more time before the meeting start. They quickly take their seats beside their husbands.

It's make them weird at the time. Siwon and Donghae like ignoring them and not even looking at them.'Oppa , you still remember that you promise me to my family's house today right ?' Tiffany hold Siwon's right shoulder but Siwon not saying anything. Tiffany frowning and didn't know what's wrong with her husband. 'Are you angry with me , oppa ?' Tiffany ask again but there's still no answer. She already give up and just sitting quietly , she is sulking actually.

Yoona also did the same thing to Donghae but there's also no answer or any words from Donghae. Yoona end up not thinking about him anymore like Tiffany. Then Hyoyeon , Changmin and also Eunhyuk entering the meeting. It's awkward , usually those two married couple always sweet toward each other but it's different at the moments.

Everyone shocks when suddenly Changmin take over the meeting and went to the in front.'For today I'm going to replace Yunho. His wife not well so he told me to take over this meeting.'

Tiffany , Yoona and Hyoyeon looking at each others. They already worries at the time actually.'Like you already know , today we're going to welcome our new agent. Mr Jung , please come in.' Changmin said. All eyes focuses on the entrance. As the door open , revealing a very handsome and smart guy. 'This is agent Jung Yonghwa. He is the professional agent that Yunho mention yesterday. Except for that he is actually our boss's cousin.'

Siwon and Donghae's eyes widen open as they heard about that. This time they feeling a little guilty for being cold towards their wives. Donghae look at Yoona and Yoona just glance at her. That's also what happened to SiFany. Eunhyuk looking at Hyoyeon that always looking at Yonghwa since just now.

'Hi , everyone ! I'm Jung Yonghwa. My abilities are acting , shooting and fighting. Nice to meet all of you and can't wait to joining all of you.'

Eunhyuk elbowing Hyoyeon beside her. 'What's wrong with you ?' Eunhyuk whispering jealously.

'I think all Jung's generation were born with beauty and natural.' Hyoyeon bravely said.

Yonghwa winking at Hyoyeon that make Hyoyeon smiling. Eunhyuk already jealous.'Okay , guys. Let's continue our discussion. Take a sit , Yonghwa.' Changmin ordering.

'Thank you , hyung.'

Yonghwa take a sit on an empty chair beside Donghae. It's really closed to his brother in-law actually. Hehehe....but at the time , Yonghwa didn't know Donghae was Yoona's husband.

__________***___________

At Jung's mansion - 12.08 pm

☞ Yuri POV ☜

I just awake from my long and peaceful sleep. After I open my eyes , my body and my head not feeling so hurt like yesterday. I also found a few medicines on the side table. My throat dry and I need some water but there's no water at the time.

I stand up slowly and suddenly feeling dizzy. I can't control my body and about to fall. But , I feel like someone pulling me into a hug to prevent me from fall.

'Are you okay ?'

It's Yunho oppa. So , it's him. I break the hug and looking at him.'I'm okay. Don't worry about me.' I told him. His arms still wrapping around my waist at the time.'Did you need anything ? You're not well so I'll get it for you.'

'I just need some water.'

'Okay , you rest here first. I'll get your lunch.' he put me down on the bed and heading to the outside. Why he looking so concern about me suddenly ? Why ? What had happened ?

About 10 minutes pass , Yunho oppa entering again the room with a lunch. He put the lunch first on the side table and helping me to sitting correctly on the bed.'Your body temperature already back to normal. It's good.' I really shock actually when he suddenly touch my forehead to feel my body temperature.

Why he suddenly so caring like this ? I'm feeling so awkward , really awkward. My heart beating so fast and not like usual. 'It's the porridge that I make. I hope you like it.' he said he make me the porridge. Really. It's make me feel so honor but what his motives between all of this ?

'I can eat by myself.'

I said when I saw he want to feed me. 'Can't you let me feed you this time ?'

I looking at him , in confusion.'I'll feed by myself. No need to worry. I'm not that sick until I can't did anything.'

Why suddenly I act cold toward him ? What's wrong with you Kwon Yuri. Wait . He also cold toward me. Why I can't be cold toward him. It's nothing.

'Yuri , I insist.'

I can't do anything. He get the meals and want to feed.'Come on , you need to eat so that you can get your medicine.'

I just obey what he said to me. He feeding me the porridge and I can't believe what I've tasted.'Why ? Is there any problem with this porridge ?' he asking me.

'Aniyo , it's good. It's so good.' I smiling to him. Know what , he smiling to me. It's a warm smile he ever give to me. I'm so happy at the time. Seriously , he is really different this time.

What had happened ?

☞ Yunho POV ☜

Like I said , I really want her to be happy starting from last night. She is now looking so cold toward me. Not too cold but a little cold. And she also looking so awkward. It's not like usual.