Chapter 30

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

A couple days forward. It's weekend so the agents got a chances to get some rest after hard working. It's 28/8 of Sunday. That date is Seungho's birthday. His parents , Yunho and Yuri organise a special birthday party for their beloved son. Many guests are invites by them. They invited Seungho's friends at the kindergarten including Hana. They also invited their families that are Donghae , Yoona , Tiffany , Siwon , Hyoyeon , Eunhyuk and Yonghwa to the birthday party.

The party start and crowds that are invites start to gathering inside the big mansion. Donghae , Yoona and Hana arrives along with Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. It's coincidence they arrived at the same time. They directly approaches Yunho and his family. 'Happy birthday , Seungho.' Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon greeting Seungho together. 'Thank you.' Seungho bow to them and Hyoyeon give him a big purple box. 'Enjoy your birthday.' Hyoyeon peck a kiss on his cheek and Seungho kiss back on her cheek. 'So cute.' Hyoyeon pinch his cheeks.

'Happy birthday , my beloved nephew.' Yoona bent down her body and give a hug to Seungho. Seungho hug back her aunt.'Thank you , Yoona aunty.' Yoona break the hug and Hana approach Seungho. 'This is for you. I choose the gift for you but my mummy and my daddy paid it.' everyone nearest chuckles with Hana's words. 'Thank...you , Hana..' Seungho bravely peck a kiss on Hana's cheek. Hana already blush and run to her father after that. Donghae carry Hana with his arm and Hana hug him tightly , she's too shy.

'Aww ~ cute cousin.' Eunhyuk said. 'You're so brave , son. I'm proud of you.' Yunho give his son a hug and Seungho just giggle. Instead Yuri just smile looking at her husband and her son attitude. 'Seungho-ah , you make my baby girl being so shy. What you're going to do now ? She will not talk because of it.' Donghae tease Hana and Seungho at the same time.'Daddy , don't say that.' Hana looking at her father with her cheeks become more red.

'It's okay , uncle. I know Hana. She'll be okay soon and will talk with us again.' Seungho giggling after that. Everyone including Donghae chuckles too. 'Daddy !! I'll not forgive you...this time...hm...' Hana angry and hit Donghae's chest with her small and tiny hands.

'Okay ! Okay , I'm sorry. I'm sorry , honey. I'll not tease you again.' Donghae comforting and hugging his daughter more tighten. Hana bury her face on Donghae's shoulder. She's too shy. 'Hi , everyone.' they looking at the entrance and see a happy wedding couple stepping inside. It's Siwon and also Tiffany. With them there's a baby boy too. Everyone wonders who is it except for Yoona because she know it's Kevin. 'Who is this , Fany ? He is so handsome and cute boy.' Yuri asking.

'This is Kevin and now it's Choi Kevin , our son.' Tiffany introduce the baby boy she's hold to the others. 'We just adopted him yesterday. Now , this is our son , Choi Kevin.' Siwon continuing.

'Wow , he is so adorable and handsome. Can I hold him ?'

Tiffany nod and directly handing Kevin to Hyoyeon.'Woah , he's comfortable with anyone. Good boy. He's not like Seungho that's cry when another person hold him.' Yuri looking at Kevin. Seungho pout and Yunho messing his hairs.'It's okay son. At least you're good boy now.' Yunho telling Seungho that make him smile happily. 'Why today all kids looking so cute.. It's make me can't wait to have my own kid now.' Hyoyeon said. 'Ask Eunhyuk to marry you.' Yunho suggest. 'That's right !!' Donghae , Yoona , Tiffany and Siwon accedes.

'Hey , guys. Isn't it Yonghwa ? And that girl , she's so familiar.' Eunhyuk pointing his index finger to Yonghwa that entering the mansion along with a girl beside her. 'SEOHYUN !' Donghae and Yoona shocks when they saw Seohyun holding hand with Yonghwa.

'What are you doing here , Lee Seohyun ?' Donghae asking his sister , Seohyun. Seohyun speechless and looking at Yonghwa. She signing Yonghwa to explaining everything. 'Actually...Seohyun...She is my girlfriend.' Yonghwa confessing something that make everyone shocks.

'Yeay , my beautiful aunty and my handsome uncle being a couple at last. I love you.' Hana the only one not shock instead she gives them a flying kiss. Yonghwa and Seohyun so happy and Yonghwa act like he catch Hana's kiss. Yonghwa then get Hana from Donghae's grip. 'Thank you , Hana. For supporting us. I love you too.' Yonghwa kiss her cheek. Hana kiss his cheek back. 'Thank you , Hana. You're so supporting niece. I love you too.' Seohyun said and kiss Hana on her cheek too. Hana nod and reply back the kiss.

'Congratulation from us. Wow , at last you got a girlfriend.' Yunho said behalf to Yuri as well. 'Hope you'll be happy. But before that , you should ask her brother permission first.' Eunhyuk remind Yonghwa. 'Oh , that's right. Hyung , I love your sister so much. Can I date with her ?'

'Yah !! You already date with her and now you ask me for permission. It's too late.' Donghae exclaim.

'Hehehe...' Yonghwa make his cute voice. 'I'm happy that's you're going to be Yonghwa's girlfriend.' Yoona speak happily. 'Thank you , unnie.' Yoona and Seohyun hugging each others. Donghae steps forward and break the hug.

'Yah , Lee Seohyun. You'll make my wife and my baby hurt. You hug them too tight.'

'What do you mean by 'my baby' ?' Siwon asking behalf to everyone. Everyone nods with Siwon's question.

Donghae and Yoona looking at each others. Donghae hugging Yoona from the back and rub her stomach. 'Yoona , she's pregnant again with our second baby.' Donghae telling them the happy and good news.

'Wow ! Congratulation.'

'Congratulation.'

'Congratulation with your second child.'

'How month already , Yoona ?' Hyoyeon excitedly asking. 'It's two month , unnie.' Yoona answering the question.

'Woah , congratulations to everyone here. It's really happy day for us. Thank you too for coming to my son birthday party.' Yunho like giving a speech but without microphone. 'Seungho , I'll get a young sibling.' Hana so happy at the time.

'Congratulation....hmm....I'm so jealous...I hope my appa and my omma can get me a young sister this time.'

Everyone laughing with Seungho's statement. Yunho and Yuri a little shy at the time and didn't expect Seungho asking that from them.'Just wait , Seungho. Your parents will give it to you later.' Siwon telling Seungho. Seungho smile and then nod.

----------***----------

YoonHae and SiFany chatting together while enjoying their meals. 'Where's Kevin ?' Yoona ask. He's not with Tiffany or Siwon so she wonder where's Kevin.'Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk playing with him , Hana and also Seungho.' Tiffany answering the question. 'So , how do you feel now , Hae ? Waiting for the second child ?' Siwon said and gulping the apple juice.

'I'm so happy. I'm waiting for this baby and I hope this time it's a baby boy because I'm jealous that you have Kevin.' Donghae and Yoona nods.

'But we jealous with you. We jealous that you have Hana.' Tiffany said and Siwon nodding. Suddenly , Yoona's handphone ringing. Yoona pull out her handphone from her handbag. There's text message from Siwan. Yoona weird , why Siwan text her suddenly. Yoona open the text message to read it.

From : Im Siwan

To : Jung Yoona

It's me Im Siwan. I hope you will come to see me right now. Yoona , I know everything about your plan. I know you and Fany are an agents. I need your explanation. You owe me an explanation now. Better meet me at the club now before I told my boss about your plan. Or you want to ruin your life or your friends. If you think I'm threatening you , Yes I'm threatening you now.

Yoona shock after she read the text message from Siwan. Her face suddenly turn to pale because too shock. It's not good for her baby actually. 'Why , Yoona ? Are you okay ?' Tiffany notice Yoona's face looking pale so sudden. 'Yes , what's wrong with you ? Are you not well again ?' Yoona shake her head. 'Who send you the text ?' Donghae about to reach the handphone from Yoona's grip. Hastily , Yoona take away the handphone and put inside her handbag.

'Nothing , oppa. It's no one.' Yoona lying and then she smile to Donghae. 'Are you sure ?' Yoona nod directly. Tiffany already can feel something is not right with Yoona at the time.

'Unnie , can you follow me to meet Hyoyeon unnie and Yuri unnie ?' Yoona suddenly ask after she drink the orange juice. Tiffany nod and stand up from the seat. 'Be careful.' Donghae advise Yoona. Yoona nod and following Tiffany.

'You don't have to worry about her. She's not professional agent if she can't be careful.' Siwon speaking.

'That's right.' Donghae just affirm but his heart feeling something gonna happen. He is worry.

Tiffany and Yoona finally reaches at Yuri and Hyoyeon. 'What's wrong , Yoona ? You look pale. Anything wrong ?' Yuri so care about Yoona. She cupping Yoona's face with her hands. 'Unnie....it's Im Siwan...he text me....he..already...know about our mission...everything going to ruin. That's all my fault..' Yoona telling them , she sound so scare. She not even looking at her unnies eyes. Yuri , Tiffany and Hyoyeon shocks and covering their open mouth with their hands.

Yoona pull out her handphone and then show them the message. Yuri , Hyoyeon and Tiffany reads the text message together. 'God , how did he know ?' Tiffany so shock. 'I think I should go there. I need to settle this matter but please don't tell anyone. I don't want them to worries.'

'Okay. But , you can't be alone. We'll follow you. It's danger for you and your baby , Yoona. It's dangerous when you're with someone like Siwan.' Yuri hold Yoona's shoulders. 'But we can't leave this party too. They'll find out about this. We need to planning something before that.' Tiffany remind them something important. Yoona nod.

'Like this. I'll go there with Yoona. I promise both of you , Yoona will be okay with me. I can spying them from far. Both of you will stay here , trying to make them believe that we're out for buy something or what..' Hyoyeon volunteering herself and sharing her brilliant idea. 'OKAY.' Tiffany and Yuri agrees. 'Let's go , Yoona.' Yoona nod.'Be careful ,girls !' Hyoyeon and Yoona nods.

When the situation is looking so busy , Hyoyeon and Yoona secretly trying get out from the mansion without anyone knows. But Yonghwa see them. Yonghwa looking at Tiffany and Yuri that's looking so worry about that. He feeling something is happen and his heart beating so fast.'What actually happen ? I should follow them. I'm scare if anything bad happen to them. Yoona is pregnant now.' Yonghwa thinking. He put the glass full with juice on the round table and following the two girls.

________________________________________

What is going to happen to Yoona ? She is on her way to meet with Siwan ? Will Siwan hurt Yoona and make her baby in danger ?

I'm update after a few days not updating this story. Thank you especially to my subscribers to not unsubscribe from this story. Thank you too for my readers that waiting for my updates. I'm so happy that you're not leaving and still reading my fanfic.

I'm hoping that all of the readers will share your comments with me wisely. I always waiting for comments because I like it and I'm feeling like you're supporting me. I also waiting for the more subscriber ... I'm targeting to get 50 subscriber for this fanfic.

Please Comments and Subscribe !!