Chapter 22

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Yunho POV

Starting from today everyone in my group are going to be busy. Actually yesterday also already busy to find any important about the Black Dragon. Yoona and Donghae until late come to office today , maybe they're working for this job or it's properly something else.

Tok ! Tok ! Tok !

I saw Siwon and also Donghae through the glass door. I signaling them to enter my office. There's something on their hands.'This is all the information that we have investigate at this moment about the Black Dragon.' Siwon handing me a red colour of file. I take the file and open it.

After read some contents , they're doing a good job. Everything that we need are almost complete. I'm so thankful that I've an agents clever and fast like them. And I also thankful have brother in-law that really hard-working , smart and fast like him.'Good job.' I told them and put the file on the table.

'It's almost complete. You're doing good job.'

'Thank you , hyung.' Donghae and Siwon said to me. They're smiling widely. Of course they're happy because it's not easy actually for me to praise someone's job. After 5 years , I think I have many praises that I'd said to all my agents. They're all so good now , I'm so impress. Suddenly , I saw Yuri entering my office.

I approach her and hug her.

'Hi , oppa.'

'Hi , honey. Why are you here ?' We break the hug.

She look at Siwon and Donghae.'Coincidence that both of you also here. I just to inform you that Tiffany and Yoona are ready to starting with their role for tonight.'

So it's about Tiffany and Yoona.

'Guys , let's go and watch you wives. Just don't be shocks soon.' I and Yuri chuckles together. We already know what kind of dress Tiffany and Yoona going to wear along this acting roles. Siwon and Donghae already frowning. Four of us including me heading to the operation room where everyone were there already.

As we arrived at the room , I saw to figure of y girls. When they turn their body , I then recognize them. It's Yoona and also Tiffany.

(This is what Tiffany wear. Just imagining she wear it. I couldn't found her picture with the dress I expected)

(This is what Yoona wear. Just imagining she wear it. I couldn't found her picture with the dress I expected)

I look at Siwon and also Donghae , their eyes widely open looking at their wives.'So , how oppa ?' Yuri asking me.

'Wow , both of you really looking younger again. Like you're still twenty.' I showing my thumb up.

End of Yunho POV

'What did you wear , Fany ? It's too revealing !' Siwon ask , his sound a little angry.

'You too , Yoona.' Donghae also angry at Yoona. Yunho and Yuri just stay quiet , don't want to interferes with those problems. Tiffany and Yoona looking at each other and pouting cutely.'We need to dress like this. Our victim like this type of girl.' Tiffany said. Yoona just nodding.

Siwon and Donghae not looking so satisfied.

'Relax , hyungs ! It's just a dress. For me they're hot chicks.' Yonghwa said.

Tiffany and Yoona already blushing. 'We can't just relax. Someone will staring at our wives body and someone also will have to touches them soon.' Donghae giving his reason. That's also what Siwon thinking at the time.'So only both of you can touch your own wives ?' Yonghwa still asking.

'Yes !' Siwon and Donghae answers directly. Yonghwa smirking and then he chuckling.'If that way , both of you should follow Tiffany and Yoona as well.' yunho suggesting.

'How ?' Tiffany and Yoona weird.

'They can follow you everywhere you go and then guarding you.' Yuri is good thinker. She also can read what Yunho trying to say.