Chapter 7

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

~ Yunho POV ~

It's already 9.00 pm in the night but Yuri and also Seungho still not home. I really worry about them now. Where they're going ? The maid said they still not coming back since this evening. Is this because of the girl. Did Yuri has leave me ? I'm very panic and so nervous. I can't lose Yuri especially Seungho.

The door open and I saw Hyoyeon taking Seungho inside but where's Yuri ? 'Appa !' Seungho running toward me. I smiling and hug my son.'Hey , where are you from ?' I ask him and we break the hug.'Hyoyeon aunty and Eunhyuk uncle brought me and omma for a dinner.' Seungho said. He yawning and rubbing his eyes with his fingers.

'Get into your room and sleep. You looking so sleepy.' I order him. He just nod and slowly walking to his bedroom. I turn to Hyoyeon.'Where's Yuri ?' I ask Hyoyeon.

'Inside my car. She is sleeping and I can't afford to carry her. Eunhyuk oppa will take her car here tomorrow.' Hyoyeon said. I walk to the outside along with Hyoyeon. I already saw that Yuri fall asleep in Hyoyeon's car. I open the door and decided to carrying her on my arms. My decision is right because she is not too heavy. Hyoyeon closing the door.'I should go now.' she said.

I nod and smiling. When Hyoyeon already leave , I carrying Yuri with the bridal style heading to her bedroom. I open the door of her bedroom and laying her on the bed slowly. When I was about to leave I heard she is delirious and saying something.

'I want to be happy...please come back...I want my life...Give me back my life...'

Is that she said based on what she is thinking at the time. From her words just now , she sound like she is not happy being with me. She is not happy being a part of my life. It's really hurting me. If that she think I can't do anything. Maybe she is loving Yesung much and I'm not the person she is going to love.

I also didn't know why tears dropping from my eyes. I feeling so sad just now. I want to make you happy Yuri but you're like not giving me any chances.

~ Siwon POV ~

Tiffany and I now are going to joining Donghae and Yoona at the beach.

'Are you ready or not ?' I ask. Tiffany walk out from the bathroom wearing a short dress. I was amazed with her and just smiling looking at her.'Wae ?' she asking me. I approach her and hug her from the back.

'You wearing something short. You'll get cold soon.'

'I'm okay , oppa. Instead I have you as my jacket.' she said and looking very happy.'I'm so sorry it's not a vacation that you've dream for.' she break the hug and caress my cheeks with her hands.

'It's okay. We're now already happy. Our job here to spying already over. Now , we still have some time together right.' I was really thankful that i got a wife that's really understanding like her. She is not only beautiful from the outside but also from inside. Yes , it's not our vacation actually. We both working as an agents and being order to spying until we arrived at Korea. I can't be separated from her so I'll always following her mission so as she.

We also already been transfer to Korea now and soon we'll working as an agents at SAA. I never heard about that agency but what I know the agency is the success agency in Korea with professional agents.'We should go now. I really miss Yoona.' Tiffany said.

It's showing that she missing Yoona more than me. Oh , it's not the best to be heard.'Oppa , don't be so jealous. I miss you too but you always be with me. Understand me.' she smile and make me melt fully. She is too adorable and loving.

at Jeju Beach - 9.45 o'clock in the night

I and Donghae busily make a BBQ while Yoona and Tiffany playing with Hana near the bonfire.'So , why you didn't tell me that you're going to marry with Yoona ?' I ask.

'Sorry. I want to invite you and Tiffany but my parents decided to make the wedding as simple as we can and just inviting nearest friends and family.' when he said that , I know Donghae looking so disappointed and I still didn't understand why. 'What happen actually , Hae ?'

'I'm so sad because I can't fulfil Yunho hyung to make a biggest wedding for Yoona. My parents don't want it and scares if anyone know that I and Yoona already have a baby before we got married.'

I was really shock. I never know that they got Hana first and then get married. Anyway , I'm proud with Donghae.'At least you've got an angel like Hana. Not like me and Fany , we already married for a long time but we still not blessed with a child.'

'It's okay , bro. You still young so as Fany. Trust me that you'll get a child soon and I hope you strong enough.' this guy think i'm not strong. He is trying to teasing me now.

'Hey , I'm strong enough. I can make her happy for whole day non-stop okay. I bet you just can stand for 5 round.' I back.'yah , don't you said that. I also can.'

We both laughing.

'We just talking about 'that'. Aish !' Donghae chuckle and I also chuckle.'You start it first.' I hit his arm. He already blush and we end up laughing again.

~ Tiffany POV ~

I'm so jealous looking at Yoona. She is very lucky that now she already have a child , a very adorable daughter.'Unnie , are you okay ?' I heard Yoona asking me.

'I'm jealous with you , Yoona. You have a really adorable daughter. I really want to have on if I can.' I tell Yoona. Yoona approach me and lean her head on my shoulder. I then lean my head on her head , like usual we do.'Unnie , please be strong. Everything gonna be okay. Unnie , do you think I'm going to be happy as well.' the way she asking me so weird.

'Why , Yoona ?'

'It's Donghae's parents. I can feel that they don't like me , unnie. Only Donghae's sister , Seohyun is kind toward me.' her voice like want to cry already.

'Don't worry , Yoona. You can tell me all your problem if you have it. You have me , Donghae , Yuri and more. Especially Hana.' I Hana's hairs that's playing with her doll. I never thought that Yoona also having a problem and not only my problem that can't afford to get a child.