Chapter 24

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Eunseo POV

It's the best day for me. Aunty Lee and Uncle Lee always back up me in every moves that I make in my life. They're totally life my own family now. It's should be the best moment if I'm being with Donghae and being the part of the family.

But that girl named Yoona already get everything from me. I must get rid of her just to make sure Donghae is mine. I really love him with all of my heart. I can't forget about him since years. It's so hurt inside my heart now.

'Eunseo , did you want some drink ?'

I look at the voice direction come from and saw Jonghyun , he's my friend. We really close to each others. I know about his activity but I never want to involve with it. We're just like normal friend that always together , comforting each other when sad and drink together to release stress.

'I didn't want to drink tonight. Why you looking so happy ? Who is that girl ?' I pointing my index finger to the girl sitting on the chair. I saw she with Jonghyun just now.

'She's my new girl. You know , she's really hot.'

I smirk. Yeah , that girl is Jonghyun's taste. Her beauty and all about that girl is perfect. 'Where's the others ? Where's your beloved friend , Siwan ?' I mentioning about Siwan.

Between Jonghyun and Siwan , Siwan is gentle I think. He is too kind between the others. He also new in the group and still scare. Even the member that younger than he is more brave.

'Over there. He's lucky tonight. He got beautiful lady. It's first time he with girl.'

Jonghyun pointing his index finger to Siwan that sit on the couch. Wait , I think I know that girl. 'I need to go now.' Jonghyun said. 'Wait , who is it ?' I grab his wrist before he leaving. 'It's Yoona , Jung Yoona. She's Tiffany's stepsister.'

What !? YOONA ! So it's true what I think , isn't she is Donghae's wife ? Or she's having an affair with another guy now. God , it's good news. I need to take this all as a proof. I need to prove it to Uncle Lee and Aunty Lee that their daughter in-law is wild.

It's become easy for me to get Donghae soon. Hahaha . . . Just wait , Hae. You'll be mine soon and goodbye to your marriage with Yoona.

__________***__________

Tiffany and Yoona get back inside the car at 2.00 o'clock in the morning. Yonghwa already fall asleep at the time except for Donghae and Siwon that still waiting for them.

'Have you drunk , girl ?' Siwon ask. It's because Yoona and Tiffany look like drunk person. 'How many have you drink ?' Donghae ask then.

'I didn't know , maybe around ten glass.' Tiffany said. 'I'm not drunk , I just tired dancing.' Yoona answer.

'Let's go home. You need some rest. Anyway pity Yuri she has take care of Hana.' Donghae said. This time Siwon taking the turn and driving them home. First , they send Yonghwa first. Second , Donghae and Yoona at their apartment and last with the SiFany.

Where's all my Subbscribers / readers that always giving their comments..It's long time they're not commenting to my story update..I miss your comments..to the person that always comments , thank you and keep comments. Saraghae !