Chapter 32

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Yoona POV

Yonghwa and Hyoyeon unnie directly send me home on my order. I didn't feel that I can partying anymore after what happen. My handphone keep singing. Sometime Donghae oppa calling me and sometime Siwan trying to call me but I didn't answer the phone calls. I'm to tired until I didn't know what to say.

I heading to the kitchen and take the medicine that Dr Lim give me. It's just a pill for dizzy. I'm feeling so dizzy so I need it. 'God , why I'm feeling so dizzy now !' I touch my forehead and then.....everything become black....

Donghae POV

Yonghwa informing me that Yoona straight to our apartment because she's too tired. I'm so worry if anything happen to her. The party still not over but I need to look at Yoona. Luckily , Yonghwa offer that he will send Hana once the party already end.

Ting ! Tong !

I press the doorbell me my apartment but there's no one open the door.

Ting ! Tong !

I press again but there's no one open it. When I twist the knob door , it's not lock. I just open the door slowly. I close the door again and lock from the inside.

'Yoona !' I calling for her name but she is not reply me. Where did she go ? I get inside our bedroom but she is not inside. At first I thought she at the bathroom but she also not there. 'Lee Yoona ! I'm home.' I shouting again. But still there's no answer.

I start walking to the kitchen. I'm so thirsty at the time. Suddenly , I saw someone laying on the floor. It's Yoona. 'YOONA !' I'm so shock and directly approaching her. I turn her body and she's unconscious at the time. She also looking so sale and it's make me worry. I lift us her with my arms and bring her to our bedroom. I lay her on the bed and tuck her hair behind her ear.

'.....oppa....is that.....you...' she open her eyes slowly and touch my face. 'Yes , it's me. Are you okay , Yoona ?' I grasp her hand tightly. Before she could answer me , she closing her eyes slowly and become unconscious again. I get the handphone and calling for Dr Lim.

----------***----------

Meanwhile.....

Hyoyeon and also Yonghwa still in the party. They hang out together and not with their partners. 'Should I tell Tiffany or Yuri if they ask me what happen ?' Hyoyeon asking to Yonghwa.

'Better don't tell them. Yoona didn't want anyone to know except for us. That's Siwan and Jonghyun , is that true that they're coming to SAA tomorrow ?'

'That I heard from their conversation. What you're planning , Jung Yonghwa ?' Hyoyeon frown and looking at Yonghwa. He's looking so weird and he's also not looking so satisfied with that. 'He ruin my cousin's pride. So , I'll ruin him.' Yonghwa answering the question from Hyoyeon. 'But we still didn't know if he really Yoona or not. You can't just act on your own.'

'I didn't know if I can't abide with him. I gotta go. Nice to working with you today. Thank you for helping us.' Yonghwa suddenly leaving Hyoyeon alone and walking to Seohyun that's happily talking with Yunho and Yuri.

'I heard everything , Kim Hyoyeon.' Hyoyeon heard a voice and instantly turn to the back. She gulp and saw Eunhyuk standing behind her.'Why are you here ?' Hyoyeon stuttering and pretending like nothing happen. Eunhyuk approaching her and hold her arms.

'I've heard everything. Is that true that Yoona being ? Who did it ?'

'I didn't know clearly. Yoona still didn't know if she really being or not but....she's inside the motel with Siwan.' Hyoyeon almost crying when she said that. Eunhyuk also feeling sad. Yoona is his bestfriend as well. 'Let's go and visit her. Can you accompany me ?' Hyoyeon ask.

'Sure. Don't be so sad. I'll always supporting you.'

'Thank you.' Hyoyeon smile and Eunhyuk smile back.

----------***----------

Yoona POV

When I open my eyes , I found myself lying on the bed inside my bedroom. The last time I remember that I'm in the kitchen. I'm faint I think because too dizzy at the time. 'Hey , you're awake ?' I look at the door and Donghae oppa approaching me. I just afford to nod at the moment.

He take a sit beside me on the bed. I trying to stand us slowly with his help. 'What happen to me , oppa ?' I'm trying to ask him the details. He's not saying anything , instead he pull my head that's make me rest my head on his shoulder. 'I found that you're faint in the kitchen. I called Dr Lim. He told that you're too tired. That's why you're faint.' he telling me as short as he can. 'Where's Hana ?'

'She still at Jung's Mansion. Yonghwa will send her after the party end.'

We both stay silent for a while. I'm feeling so calm when with him , like usual. All what happen today make me feeling so guilty in my life. I didn't want him to know everything. I must keep it as a secret whether it's hard for me. 'I'm so sorry.' It's become weird when he is apologise to me. It's should be me that apologise to you , oppa. 'I should be with you. But I leave you. I'm so sorry.'

'That's not your fault , oppa.' I look at him and peck a kiss on his lip. We smiling to each other.'Oppa , promise me that you're not going to leave or hurting my feeling ? Can you do it ?' I asking to him. It's nothing actually but I'm so scare if he'll leave me.

'I promise many time , sweetheart. I promise you that I'll never leaving you. About hurting you , I promise too. That's important for me. I can't hurt you even it's your feeling.' he pinch my nose. I just smile and pull him into a tight grip.

'Thank you , oppa. I love you.'

'I love you too , sweetheart. You're everything to me.' he break the hug and kiss my cheeks , forehead and....

Ting ! Tong !

Before he could kiss me on my lip , we heard someone pressing the doorbell. 'Too many challenge when we about to create our sweet moments. It's so terrible.' Donghae oppa . I chuckle and then just give a peck on his lip. 'Maybe it's our daughter and Yonghwa. Go and open the door. Pity them.'

'Okay~' he kiss my forehead and walking to the outside. I just stand up from the bed and want to take a bath.

Donghae POV

As I open the door , I found Hana along with Hyoyeon and also Eunhyuk. It's weird because Yonghwa said he is going to send my Hana's home.'Daddy.' Hana run toward me and I carry her with my arms. 'Why ? Miss me already ?' the little girl just nod. 'Guys , please get inside. I will call for Yoona.' Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk entering the house and I closing the door.

'Hana , go and call for you mummy.'

'Okay.' Hana then running to my bedroom. 'Thanks for sending my daughter.' I thanked them. 'No problem. Anyway , how's Yoona ?'

'When I get home this evening , I found she faint in the kitchen. I called for doctor and he said that Yoona just faint because she's too tired and think too much.' I explaining to them. They seem worry too especially Hyoyeon.

Not really long after that , Yoona and Hana walking toward us. 'Hi , unnie. Hi , Eunhyuk oppa.' Yoona greet me and then take a sit beside me. Meanwhile , Hana straight to her bedroom.'Thank you for sending , Hana. What about you guys having a dinner here tonight.'

The idea from Yoona brilliant too. 'We're just visiting. It's okay. We'll dinner at our place.' Eunhyuk refuse. Maybe he know that Yoona must be tired to cook. 'That's true. Tonight I'll cook. The special one.' I said. 'We're not disturbing ?'

'No , unnie. We're happy you guys are here. Come on , let's have a dinner together. Oppa will cook.'

'Okay. I'll help you , Hae.' I and Eunhyuk heading to the kitchen. Leaving Hyoyeon and also Yoona in the living room. 'Hana , we're going to cooking. Come and help me.' I calling for Hana in her bedroom.

'Okay.'

End of Donghae POV

'Yoona , I'm so sorry.'

'Why , unnie ?' Yoona already weird and take a sit beside Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon looking at Yoona , she looking so guilty. 'Eunhyuk...he know about you...' Yoona look down to her hands.

'It's our fault. I and Yonghwa busy discuss about it. We..didn't know that Eunhyuk are there. I'm so sorry , Yoona.'

'It's okay , unnie. Unnie , tomorrow they're going to SAA. Can you help me ?'

'Help you with what ?'

'I'm scare if they're just pretending to be kind. Can you and Eunhyuk oppa get theme to another room. I need to ask something. I'm scare if they're lying and ruining us.'

Hyoyeon nod and smiling to Yoona.

At the kitchen , Donghae busy preparing for the dinner with Eunhyuk and Hana. Suddenly , his phone ring. There's a text message from someone. Donghae already weird because it's unknown number. He just open the message and read it.

From : Unknown

To : Lee Donghae

Lee Donghae , you don't need to know who I am. I just want to say something to you. It's important. I know that you're happy now that your wife is pregnant. Congratulation from me. Before that , I just want to ask you. Did you really sure that your wife pregnant with your baby ? Don't angry with me. I'm curious too about this. I never believe it actually. I'm not threatening you but don't believe too much with your wife. Thanks for reading this message.

Donghae freeze when he read the message. He didn't know who sent the nonsense message to him at the time. 'You're okay , Hae ?' Eunhyuk realise that Donghae stop doing his work.

'Yes , I'm okay. Let's make it quick.' Donghae said and continuing his work. His mind still thinking about the message actually.

______________________________________

Who is sending the message to Donghae ? Is it Siwan ?

Please Comment and Subscribe.

* For the reader that also subscribe to my story 'My Heart Only For You' , tonight I'll update the story. Hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Just don't forget to comment. I miss comments so much. It's not many like usual nowadays.

* Sorry for the grammar and english error. I didn't re-edit it today. I'm busy with my work. Hope you'll understand.