Chapter 26

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Tiffany POV

While I'm serving the dining table with the meals , Siwon oppa busily playing with Kevin at the time. I can see how happy both of them playing together. Siwon oppa really good when cater the baby like Kevin. They really look like father and son.

Hm... I'm thinking now if Kevin is really my son. Our life must be really happy now with the cute baby like Kevin and also caring father like Siwon oppa. It's just a dream or it's reality ? Kevin is not my son but I'm so loving him like my own son.

Yuri , Hyoyeon and Yoona once ask me to adopt Kevin as my son. But I need to discuss about this with Siwon oppa first before I decide something.

Siwon POV

Kevin is really clever and kind boy. I starting to love him like my own son. I thinking to adopt him as my son and also he'll make Tiffany happy.

Something make me feel uneasy in few days. I always thinking about the accident that involve me and someone. Actually I've hiring a detective to investigate about this case. I didn't know why but I can't sleep well when I'm thinking about the accident. Sometime I feeling guilty with Kevin but I didn't what's wrong with me.

__________***__________

Yonghwa is really happy at the time because he also got the half day off same like his friends that working until the midnight. That day , Yonghwa planning to having a lunch at cafe that's just nearest to his apartment.

He is so starving at the time. Well , he just awake at 12 o'clock in the afternoon because he's too tired with the job given last night.

Yonghwa POV

I enter the cafe and looking for the seat. I looking around the cafe and see someone that's so familiar. It's Lee Seohyun , Yoona's sister in-law. I'm thinking to joining her if she allowing me. I approach the seat.

'Hi , can I join you ?'

She lift her head and look at me. Wow , she's so beautiful. My heart beating absolutely fast now and feeling something inside.

'Oh , Yonghwa. Sure , have a sit.'

Yes , she allow me to joining her. 'You're here too ?' she ask. 'Yea , I'm here to grab something for lunch. What about you ?' I asking. I just notice she's drink the americano. 'I was just come back from the interview.'

'Where ? I mean what position ?'

'I'm requesting to be a lawyer at Han's firm.'

Oh , I remember now. Yoona once told me that Seohyun really interested to be a lawyer. But I also know that Lee's family not allowing ladies in their descendant to working. Why Seohyun still want to working ? Her father will get angry soon.

'Why don't you make an order. You must be really hungry.'

I nod and raise my hand , calling for the waiter.'What do you want , sir ?'

'Give me two spagheti and a cup of tea.' I start ordering. I look at Seohyun and she looking at me so shock. 'Are you that hungry , Mr Jung ?' she ask.

'Aniyo , I'm ordering it's for us. I didn't want to eat alone. So , didn't you mind to accompany me ?'

I hoping it's YES.

'Okay , I'll accompany you.' she smile. It's make me feeling so happy at the time. Really !

__________***__________

~ a week later ~

It's already a week have pass , everyone through the busy days in a week. Tiffany and Yoona still continue with their acting with Jonghyun and Siwan. The others still busy with the jobs given until sometime they've to stay at the office to solving their work together until it's finish and working smoothly.

Siwon POV

It's already 10 o'clock in the night. I'm on my way to the parking lot at the time. I'm shock when suddenly my handphone ringing at the time. When I saw Detective Chan's name appear on the screen , I quickly get the phone call.

'Hello , detective. Why are you calling me ?' I ask , wondering if there's something wrong. 'Mr Choi , can we meet at the Japanese restaurant now. I have something to show you.' his voice sound so serious at the time. What he's going to say actually ?

'Okay. I'll be there in 15 minutes.' The phone conversation end. I get inside my car and driving quickly to Japanese Restaurant.

About 15 minutes later...

'What are you going to tell me ?' I ask directly , didn't want to wasting the time. 'It's about the accident that involving you few months ago.'

'Any news about that ?'

'Mr Choi , the women that met an accident with you few months ago is actually....'

I'm so nervous and my heart beating so fast at the time.

'I'm sorry to say but it's actually Kevin's mother. The mother for the baby boy that you always meet at the Sunshine Orphanage.'

My eyes widely open. What I'm going to do now ? It's make me feeling so guilty now. How I'm going to tell Tiffany about this ? How ?

_____________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter short for you. It's actually I should combine with the last update chapter but I think it'll be too long chapter soon.

Please comments and subscribe. I really loves your comments. Don't be silent readers , okay !

I didn't like silent reader.