Chapter 21

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Yunho , Yuri , Siwon , Tiffany , Changmin and Yonghwa already arrives at the SAA and now they gathering at the operation room. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk also joining them because they need to know how the progress of the case.

'Wait , where's Yoona and Donghae ?' Yunho asking. He just notice that Yoona and Donghae aren't there. Everyone looking at each others and tipping their shoulders except for Yonghwa that pensive.

'Yonghwa , what's wrong with you ?' Yunho asking. Yonghwa then smiling suddenly. 'She is so beautiful.' Yonghwa didn't know what he said at the time. Everyone's eyes widely open and frowning. Changmin approach Yonghwa.'Who is beautiful ?' Changmin ask , trying to playing around with that Yonghwa.

'Seohyun.'

'YAH ! Jung Yonghwa !' Yunho shout at him and hit the desk. Yonghwa jump because of shock and he fell on the floor directly from the chair. Everyone laughing at the time.'Hyung ! Why you're shouting at me like that. Aish !' Yonghwa speak and look at Yunho. Yunho about to angry at Yonghwa but instead he is laughing with the others.

'Woah , who is Seohyun ? Your girlfriend ?' Tiffany teasing.

'Aniyo !' Yonghwa quickly denying it. 'But soon she'll be my girlfriend.' Yonghwa continue while smiling.

'You're great , man.' All the guys inside the room said the same thing at the same time. 'Such a playboy.' Yuri and Hyoyeon said. 'Well , I can't avoid because I was born naturally handsome and have good-looking.'

All the girls glances at Yonghwa while all the guys just agrees and laughing with Yonghwa's statement.

__________***__________

Meanwhile , at Donghae and Yoona apartment. Both of them along with their Hana still sleeping peacefully together. The peace situation break when Donghae's handphone ringing. Donghae open his eyes and his hand grab for his handphone on the side table. He look on the screen and it's a phone call from Eunhyuk.

[ ✆ Donghae and Eunhyuk ✆ ]

Donghae :

Hello.

Eunhyuk :

Hae , where are you and Yoona ?

Donghae :

Oh , we still at our house. Why ? It's still morning so we need to rest.

Eunhyuk :

Yah , it's already eleven o'clock now. Are you crazy ? We already waiting for you here !

Donghae :

(shock) WHAT !? Okay , bye !

Donghae quickly look at the clock , it's already eleven o'clock. He look beside him and Yoona still sleeping with Hana hugging her. Donghae smiling when looking at them like that. He want to let them sleep but he can't because they already late at the time.

Donghae hug Yoona from the back. Yoona awake with the hug. 'What time is it now , oppa ?' Yoona asking while rubbing her eyes. 'Almost afternoon.' Donghae answer with his sleepy voice. Yoona shock and directly stand up from the bed. She get her handphone and there's 10 missed call from Tiffany.

'I'm late ~ I promise Tiffany unnie that we want to discuss about the two guys.' Yoona in panic , quickly she grab the towel and then get inside the bathroom.

'Oppa ! Wake up Hana. We're going to take her there as well.' Yoona shout from the inside of the bathroom. 'Okay.' Donghae open his eyes again and move closer to his daughter.

'Hana , wake up. Lee Hana , honey ! Wake up.' Donghae waking up Hana nicely. Hana opening her eyes and rubbing her eyes. 'Get to your room and take the bath okay ? We want to my office.' Donghae told. Hana looking at Donghae.

'Why ? I'm going to school.' Hana ask , innocently.'It's already late my dear. It's now afternoon.' Donghae touch her cheek. Hana pouting and her eyes suddenly teary. Donghae already weird and starting to panic at the time. 'Why , Hana ?'

'I w-want to the s-school.' Hana said while sobbing. Donghae hug her. 'I know you want to school. You're my diligent , smart and beautiful daughter. But now we're late. Sorry , honey.' Donghae trying to make her daughter stop crying but still she is crying.

Hana is a good student whether she just study how to read ABC and count 123 in her kindergarten. She never skip her school except when she is going for vacation with her family. Hehehe . . . What a funny kid that crying when she can't to the school.

__________***__________

Donghae , Yoona and Hana arrived at the SAA about an hour later. They directly heading to their office along with Hana. When they at the office , everyone looking at Hana. Yuri and Tiffany approach Hana. 'Hana , why ? Are you crying ?' Tiffany asking. Hana speechless and just pouting.'Hana , why ?' Yuri caress her cheek but still Hana speechless.

'She is sulking , unnie. Because she can't to the school.' Yoona said. She and Donghae went to their seat and arranging their things. Not really long after that Yunho , Siwon , Yonghwa and Eunhyuk enters. All eyes looking at them.

'Hey , Hana.' Yonghwa directly approach Hana and hug his niece. But Hana didn't hug her back. Yonghwa broke the hug and looking at Hana.'What's wrong with you ? You looking so sad ?' Yonghwa bring her to the couch and make her sit on his lap. Everyone looks at Yonghwa and Hana.

'I want to the school. Daddy said it's already late. I want to the school ~ ' Hana said and she almost crying again. 'It's okay , Hana. You can spend time with me. You said last night you want to spend time more with your handsome uncle , right ?' Hana just nod cutely.

Yonghwa kiss her cheek. 'Don't be sad. Let's go to my place. I got a lot of chocolates for you.' Yonghwa bring Hana to his place.

'Woah , he is good at comforting a kid.' Hyoyeon clapping her hands. 'I also can , Hyo.' Eunhyuk said. Hyoyeon glance at him. Everyone chuckles and back to their work. Tiffany approach Yoona and whispering something.

'Yoona , the setting for tonight is at the club.'

'Chincha ?' Yoona's voice raise and everyone looking at her direction. 'Nothing guys. Continue with your job.' Tiffany said and Yoona cover . 'It's already a long time I'm not going there.' Yoona whisper.

'Me too.' Tiffany wink to Yoona. They're excited at the time.