Chapter 4

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)
# Bless Myself - Lucy Hale #

Here I put a link for the song of this chapter. This song I choose only the best for all of the readers. Maybe you can hear this song while reading this chapter. It's a good song and so nice. Enjoy !

~ Yuri POV ~

I already sent Seungho to the kindergarten. He is not looking happy for today because Hana is not beside him. Well , Hana and her family want for a vacation. I bet Yoona and Hana are so happy now because Donghae want to take them for a vacation. Nothing I can do much in this house. Usually I'll always busy with my work at SAA such as searching , spying , acting , snapping and mores.

But now there's nothing I can do. I want to help the maids managing this house but they also scare if Yunho oppa will angry. In this house , no one will do any house work because there's already have a maids. I'm not ready suitable with this situation , I used to be independent girl and everything I handle by myself.

Wait , it's already 10.00 o'clock but Yunho oppa still not wake up. He must to the office today. Maybe I should check for him. I walking upstairs and knocking the bedroom door. I knock for almost three times but no one open the door. I decide to open the door and entering the bedroom. The bedroom is so small and so big as mine. Well , we sleep in different rooms since before until now. He is giving me his big and comfortable bedroom instead he just using this small bedroom.

He is not in the room when I was enter. I heard a water from the bathroom and maybe he is inside the bathroom. His bed is still not knitted. So I decide to help him with tidy up the bed. He must in hurry and didn't have time to tidying the bed. The maid can do it but it's just a simple work , I can do it.

His phone is suddenly ringing. I just ignoring the phone call and want to tidy the bed. Then the phone ringing for the second time so I pick up the phone on the side table and answering the call.

'Hello.'

'Yeoboseyo.'

'Yeoboseyo , may I talk to Yunho oppa ?'

When I heard a girl voice it's make my heart really hurt. Is he now having a relationship with another girl ? I'm feeling so sad now , I already fall in love with him slowly but why he did this to me. 'Who is it ?' it's Yunho oppa. He approach me and get his phone from my hand. He went to another side and answering the phone call.

'I'll call you back.' he said , I can hear that but not to clear.

'Who is that girl ?' I automatically asking.

He turn to me and say ,'No one. Just mind your own business.' he said coldly toward me. It's really hurting me when he said those words. I walk to the outside and walking to my bedroom that not really far from his bedroom. I enter my room and lock the door.

I lean my body against the door and eyes teary when I remembering that a girl calling for him. A girl calling my husband. Then , I wipe the tears as I feel tears wetting my cheeks already. What had happened to my life ? I just want to be happy. God , please help me through my life.

~ Yunho POV ~

My heart suddenly feeling hurt suddenly when I said those words toward Yuri. I know she is hurt too but I still angry. I hurt more than she is hurt now. I hurt because I love her but she only thinking about Yesung late and never replied my love. I also hurt because she never tell me the truth about Seungho. I still assume Seungho as my son after I know Seungho is actually Yesung's son. How long she is going to lying to me ? Until when she is going to continue it.

The girl that calling me is no one actually. She is actually the people I have to investigate. I know she might think I having a scandal with another girl but actually it's not like that. For me , I didn't want to deny it and want her to feel what I felt , hurt from one sided love. Whether that girl is not my scandal , I want her to think the girl is my scandal. I'm so sorry Yuri but I love you. When you're going to stop lying with me ? It's hurting me take care someone that's not my son. I really love Seungho whether he is not my son.

_________________________________________________

Donghae , Yoona and Hana already arrive at Jeju Island after taking about a few hours to there. Hana looking very happy because she can spend many times with her parents.

Before they're enjoying their vacation , they have check in into a hotel that is nearest with the beach.'Woah , the view is really beautiful.' Hana said while looking outside the window. Donghae approach the little girl and stand beside her.'We'll go there after this.' Donghae inform. Hana looking at Donghae and give him a smile. Donghae smile back and kiss his daughter's forehead.

Hana enjoying looking at the view. Donghae looking at Yoona that still busy with her handphone. Maybe she waiting for important call or maybe she scare if anyone need her help. Donghae snatch the handphone from Yoona.'Give me back my handphone.' Yoona told Donghae. Donghae shook his head.

' Lee Yoona , this is our vacation with Hana. We're here to having fun and no more work that will stress you.' Donghae said and directly switching off Yoona's handphone. Yoona pouting and placing her hands on her hip.

Donghae smile and hug Yoona. Yoona smiling and hug her husband back.'Thank you for spending time with us.' Yoona said. 'No need for that. It's my responsibility as your husband and Hana's father.' Donghae is really mature now and he is the guy that everyone looking for to make as husband this day.

He change a lot since he had married to Yoona.

They break the hug and looking at Hana that's still admiring th view.'We should take her for a walk at the beach.' Yoona said.

'No , we must !'

Yoona look at Donghae and smile. Donghae hold her hands and kiss it.