Chapter 16

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

~ SiFany Moment ~

☞ Siwon POV ☜

So Yonghwa is Yoona's cousin and Tiffany also closed to her. Oh , God. I had make a mistake sulking just now. Pabo , you should investigate first before you angry and jealous like just now. Stupid , Siwon. Now Donghae also felt guilty. He never know that Yonghwa is Yoona's cousin all this while.

From Hyoyeon , I know that Tiffany now at the cafe that just nearest to our company. On my way to there , I found a flower shop. I get inside and buy a bouquet of roses. It's Tiffany favorite flowers among others.

I quickly to the cafe. As I reach at the cafe , I saw Tiffany happily playing with the baby. I didn't know whose baby is it but she looking so happy. I approach them and she look at me.'What are doing here ?' she ask me and continue playing with the baby.

'I'm so sorry , my dear. I didn't know Yonghwa is Yoona's cousin and both of you already like siblings. I'm so sorry and this is for you.' I give her the flowers.

She take it. She smell it and then smiling. 'Thank you , oppa. Actually I'm not really angry. So sorry.' she said and winking to me. I blush when she winking to me. Her wink , her eyes and everything she did always make me blush , comfortable and happy.

Suddenly , the baby in the baby stroller laughing to us. Tiffany and I just smiles to each others.'Whose baby is it ?' I ask and touch the baby's cheek. Then , the baby grip my finger with his small hand.

Tiffany want to answer me until a women suddenly come.'Thank you to take care of the baby for me.' the woman said.'I'm so happy to take care of him anyway.' Tiffany said , she smile widely.

Then I notice the woman wear uniform. It's Sunshine Orphanage uniform. 'Are you from Sunshine Orphanage ?' I ask. The woman nod. 'I'm Mrs Kim.' she said. 'Is this your baby Mrs Kim ?' Tiffany asking.

'He isn't my baby. I just take him for a walk. He is new at our orphanage and the only baby so we must take care of him.' the woman said.

I'm pity with the baby. He is so handsome and cute also but he already lost his parents.'What happened to his family ?' I ask , wanted to know more about the baby.'His father already died before he's born and his mother died in an accident about a month ago.' when Mrs Kim said about an accident , it's remind me to the accident that also happened to me about a month ago. I was drunk at the time and . . . . .

'I need to go now.'

'Mrs Kim , can we visit him at the orphanage.' Tiffany asking. Mrs Kim just nod. Tiffany is really happy at the time.'Bye , Kevin.' Tiffany kiss the baby's cheeks before they leave. They leave and I looking at Tiffany. She looking so sad at the time.

'Anything wrong ?'

'Kevin , he is so cute and kind baby. I didn't know why I'm feeling so closed with him. I'm just too happy with him.'

'Don't worry. We'll visit him next time.'

'Really ?' I just nod. Tiffany sit beside me and give me a hug.'Thank you oppa. You're the best among the best.

_________***__________

Yonghwa and Yoona spending their time at the cafeteria inside the building together. 'So , how's your life ?' Yonghwa asking to Yoona. Yoona smiling and show her thumbs up.

'I'm so happy now. I'm so happy with my husband and also my daughter. They're like my life.' Yoona said. Yonghwa smiling.' I really want to meet your husband and also your daughter. You should introducing them to me officially , Yoona.' Yonghwa said and sipping the green tea.

'I will. Hey , I think you have meet with my husband. He just sit beside you just now.'

'You mean Donghae hyung ?' Yonghwa's eyes widen and shock. Yoona just nod. How can he didn't know about it.'Your taste is so high , Yoona. He is so handsome and act so professional.' Yonghwa start to praising Donghae. Yoona blush a little when Yonghwa state she has high taste.

Yoona look at her watch and it's already 1.50 o'clock at the time. 'Yonghwa , I need to pick up my daughter. I'll inform you when I'm going to invite you for dinner.'

'Okay.'

Yoona quickly running and then disappear in just a minute.'She is so fast.' Yonghwa already shock at the time. Yoona running so fast.

__________***__________

At the kindergarten - 2.30 o'clock in the evening.

☞ Yoona POV ☜

I'm already. I'm really sure that my daughter already waiting for a long time. As I arrived , I saw my daughter and also my nephew already with Donghae oppa. I still angry with him , he suddenly become so cold and ignoring me.

'Hi mummy/aunty !' Seungho and also Hana running towards me and I gives them a hug. About a minutes we break the hug. Donghae oppa approacing me. 'Hana , Seungho. Can you leave both of us for a while ?' Hana and Seungho nods and running to the playground.

'Hi , sweetheart.' he said and peck a kiss on my cheek. I glancing at him and not looking at him anymore.'Why you suddenly so kind ? Just now you ignoring me.' I ask and wrapping my arms on my chest.

'I'm so sorry. I didn't know that Yonghwa is your cousin. I'm so jealous when I saw you hugged him.'

I look at him and he already looking so guilty. I just smiling and almost chuckles at the time. 'I already forgive you oppa. Next time , please investigate first before you accuse me. It's hurting me.' I said. He nod and then hug me. I hug him back. The hug not long after Hana and Seungho come and disturbing us.

'Let's go to the Sushi Restaurant.'

'YEAY !' Hana and Seungho cheering.

'It's your treat ?' I ask. Donghae oppa nod and suddenly peck a kiss on my lip. Hana and Seungho already covering their eyes with their hands.'Oppa , we're in front of kids.' I remind him. He smile.