Chapter 5

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)
# Sad music instrumental #

This music instrumental from Love Rain drama. I put the link for this music so that you can hear this music while reading this chapter. I'm telling all of you the truth , I was crying a little in the progress for this chapter because the music also kinda sad. If it's not sad , I didn't know. Maybe I'm not good at sad story but please enjoy !

___________________________

Yuri went to the Yesung's cemetery that evening after she was just take Seungho from the kindergarten. Yes , she bring Seungho as well but Seungho fall asleep in the car because he is too tired.

Yuri also brought a bouquet of lily flowers to the cemetery. As she found Yesung's cemetery , she placed the flowers on the cemetery and looking at Yesung's picture that already there.'Oppa , why did you have to leave me so early ? Why you can't wait for me ? I really love you until now but why did you leave me ?' Yuri suddenly crying and she cannot stop from crying.

'We met again after a years but it's only for a while. We just can be together for almost 8 months and then you leave me. You're so cruel Kim Yesung. I didn't know why I must love someone like you.' Yuri slowly falling on the floor and still crying. She is really unsatisfied with her life now. She really hoping that Yesung will be her partner in her life. But everything not like she wanted to have , Yesung already died and he never come back to this world.

'I married with Yunho oppa because of Seungho. I want him to stay with his own father. But why now I have to love him , Yesung oppa. Why ? He love another girl and not me.'

'I want you back into my life. Please...I want to turn back the time. You promise me that we'll together take care of Seungho whether you know he is not your son. You've promised me but why did you leave me ?' Yuri continuing her words. She still crying and crying in from of Yesung's cemetery.

She really need someone at the time. She really need her friends but she didn't want to disturbing her friends that already have a happy life with her problems. She has to face many challenges in her life after Yesung died. She also has change a lot and she is really not the cheerful and strong Yuri that everyone know.

Yunho always act cold toward her and never assume her as his wife. Yuri already fall in love with her husband and something make her hurt when she knowing that her own husband having a relationship with another girl.

'Yuri-ah !'

Yuri heard a voice. She raise her head and saw Hyoyeon along with Eunhyuk in front of her. Yuri smiling but she still crying at the same time. Hyoyeon sit beside Yuri and wipe her tears with her thumbs.'Hyoyeon... I....' Yuri so sad at them time and can't continue with her words anymore.

Hyoyeon nod and hug Yuri.

'I have heard everything , Yuri. You need to endure. Everything happen in our life is our fate.' Hyoyeon trying to comforting Yuri. Eunhyuk look at Yuri and he almost cry. It's not good for a guy to cry.

Yesung also his friend. They just know each other for a short time but he already closed to Yesung. He is the great supporter of YulSung Couple but now everything have change. No more YulSung after Yesung died.

'Yesung , Yuri is in trouble now. You see her right ? I didn't want to interfere but please pray for her happiness and tell the God if you can to make sure Yuri is happy and not being like this anymore. I know you didn't want Yuri to suffer as well. She really need our support especially you. Support her from heaven.'

Eunhyuk said while looking at Yesung's picture.