Chapter 37

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

|| SAA ( 3 days later ) ||

Yoona POV

It's already three days passed. I'm still wondering why Donghae oppa neglecting me. I think he is not too busy now. I'm so sad because of him , no one also here to hear my story. He's not spending more time with me and I'm feeling so lonely. When I'm still feeling dizzy at the night , he never help me so I just through it by myself.

'Oppa , let's go for lunch together.' I'm asking to him when he stand up from his seat. He bring many files in his hand. 'Don't you see that I'm busy now. Sorry but I can't go for lunch. Just go by yourself.' he telling me something that make me so hurt. He so cold toward me and didn't care about myself anymore. I'm so sick with all this. I didn't know why it's happen. I really didn't know that. He pass by and get to the outside from the office.

I look at the entrance and saw Hyoyeon unnie and also Yuri unnie that's coincidentally saw me with Donghae oppa. I sitting again on my chair and pretending to solving my job. Hyoyeon unnie and Yuri unnie heading to Yuri unnie's seat that's just opposite to mine. While I'm looking for the file , I once glance at my picture with Donghae that I put on my table. I reach the picture and look at the picture. All starting to playing in my mind again. The way he ignoring me , the cold words from him and the way he act in front of me. It's like he very hate me. I didn't know what to do and tears starting to wetting my cheeks. Because I'm pregnant , I'm become a little emotional now and I easy to touching toward something sensitive.

Yuri POV

I'm with Hyoyeon busy with our job together. I saw that Donghae and Yoona just now , they looking so cold. Wonder if anything happen. I'm worry , really worry about my Yoona , my sister in-law and my bestfriend. 'Yuri , Yoona crying.' Hyoyeon whispering to me. I'm so shock that she said that Yoona is crying.

I stand up from my chair and look at her that's just opposite to my table. Yes , she is crying at the time. Hyoyeon and I get to Yoona's place and sitting nearest to her. 'Yoona , are you okay ?' I'm asking to her. She saw us and directly wiping her tears away. 'I'm okay. I'm really okay. Don't mind me.' she is lying. I really know my friend. But why she lying , why she always keeping all her problems just for herself and suffer alone. It's must be really hurt for herself.

'Don't lying to us , Yoona. You're not okay. We're your bestfriend. Donghae so cold toward you. Why did he like that ? Are you quarrelled or something ?' Hyoyeon also know that she is lying. Well , we already being bestfriend for so long time and we know her. Hyoyeon seem really dare to ask the question to Yoona. She already used to questioning person like that. 'We're okay , unnie. Don't worry.'

'Yoona , you said you okay but look at you. You're crying like this. Are you still going to lying ? Come on , Yoona. We're your bestfriend.' Hyoyeon half shout at the stubborn Yoona.

'I didn't know why this happen. Donghae oppa suddenly being so cold toward me. He act so weird with me. That make me feeling so sad about this. I'm so care about him but he seem not too care about me anymore. I didn't know what his problem. When with Hana , he has time but when the time to spend with me , he said his tired and anything like avoiding me.' Yoona stuttering when she express all the feeling. She must be really sad at the moment. After hear everything , I thinking why Donghae become like that to Yoona. What I know , he really love Yoona with all his heart. But why he did that ? 'Do you want us to talk with Donghae ?' I'm asking her and she instantly shake her head.

'Why ? We're going to help you.' Hyoyeon wonder why. 'I know that you want to help me , unnie but I think I need to ask him by myself.' Yoona answering us. I and Hyoyeon just looking at each others. 'Okay , you need to ask him about that. Now , let's go and have a lunch together. You must be hungry.' I suggesting to her.

'It's okay , unnie. I'm not really hungry. I need to solve all this job and waiting for Donghae oppa.' she reply us. Oh , she is so good wife whether they're now not in good condition. 'Yoona , you need to eat. Even not for you , it's for your baby. He must be hungry.' I tell her again. Hyoyeon just nod , agree with what I said. Yoona touch her stomach.

'Okay , unnie. I will do it for my baby. I didn't want him to be hungry. But can you guys accompany me ? I'm alone without Donghae oppa.' she look at me and then at Hyoyeon.

'Of Course we can !!' Hyoyeon and me said the same thing at the same time. We never plan it okay. I take the tissue and wipe the tears away from her cheeks. She looking so bad when she crying like that. Pity Yoona , if Yunho oppa know about this. He must be really angry at Donghae. Me too. I've become angry with him now with just heard he's neglecting my bestfriend.

'Let's go. I know the best restaurant that provide us the best japanese food. Wanna try ?' Hyoyeon already telling us about that restaurant before we could ask or plan anything. 'Japanese food ? Woah , I really want to eat the sashimi and sushi so much. It's already two days I didn't get it.' Yoona said. Maybe now that what her baby want. I'm feeling more angry now. Yoona want to eat sashimi and sushi so much but it's seem like Donghae didn't give anything that the pregnant woman want to eat. It's must be really sad for Yoona. But it's okay. We , her friends always doing the best for our bestfriend here.

'Let's go there. I'll treat two of you.'

Hyoyeon and Yoona looking at me. I just nod , I'm telling the truth that I'm going to treat them this time. I just got my salary for this month. I got some bonus so I've more money to spend. 'We should invite Tiffany too.' I said.

'Tiffany went for lunch with Siwon and Kevin. They're going to celebrating on Fany's pregnancy together as a family.' Hyoyeon said.

'Fany unnie must be really happy. I hope Donghae oppa can spend time with us like that too.' Yoona said. We both know that Donghae is really busy with his work. I agree that he got no time to spend with family but he is really stupid. He didn't know how to manage the time. Siwon know how to manage it and that's why they can gain happy family. God , please save Yoona's family and everyone in SAA.

Hyoyeon give a hug to Yoona. 'It's okay. We're here for you. We're your friends will never leaving you without any reason.' They break the hug and Yoona smiling again. She look so natural and like usual Yoona that we know. The door was open by someone and it's Yonghwa. 'You guys not going to lunch ?' he ask.

'We on our way to grab our lunch. What about you ?'

'I need to take the file and send it to Yunho hyung. Maybe I'll go for lunch after this.' he answer and moving to his seat that's just beside mine. 'Yonghwa , let's go together with me.' Yoona suggesting to Yonghwa. Yonghwa stop his work and looking at Yoona. We hoping that he will come with us too. 'Okay.' I know he can resist her cousin's request. He really good cousin. Really great. Yoona tell me everything about him and Seohyun. I hope he will be so happy and not too sad anymore. He still can find another girl.

|| Lee's Mansion ||

Donghae is not going to handle anything during the lunch. He just using the files just to make Yoona believe he got many work to handle. He trying to avoid from having lunch with her own wife.

Donghae POV

I'm really sorry , Yoona. I really want to spend more time with you but why you still cheating on me and not telling the truth. Every night , the picture haunting me and I'm feeling like I'm fail to make sure my marriage become really strong. I think like I'm being cheat by you until now. The baby , I didn't sure if it's my baby or it's belong to Siwan. I hope it's mine but my mind keep telling me that it's Siwan's baby and not mine.

'Oppa , did you have a problem ? It's already three days you coming home just to eat your lunch and sometime dinner.' Seohyun asking me. She also weird with me. She is right. It's already three days I'm being here , in my home when I'm feeling hungry just to grab meals. Sometime , I just went to the restaurant to grab some. 'Yoona unnie must be really sad and waiting for you. She called me and ask if you're here or not. She already prepared anything for you at home but why you make her like this.' Seohyun keep continue nagging at me.

'Seo , I'm so sorry but I've my personal problem. Anyway , what about you and Yonghwa ?' I'm trying to change the topic. She arrange the plate on the table without responding to me. She must be really sad about that. 'I didn't know , oppa. I've trying hard to calling him. I need to explain everything but he didn't answer my phone and just ignore all my calls.' Seohyun said with the weak tone. I'm pity with her.

Why Yonghwa didn't answer her calls ? Is he really didn't want my sister anymore ? He said that he love my sister so much but it's so weird. 'I'm going to ask him later but I can't promise you.'

'Thank you , oppa.' Seohyun smiling. I know it's just fake smile. Like I said , I can't promise anything. It's hard for me to find Yonghwa nowadays. He sometime went for the meeting , investigating and more. He's quiet busy so that I now. So it's hard for me to tolerate with him.

'Oppa....omma and appa...they want me to marry with Kyuhyun.'

'What do you mean by that ?'

'They didn't agree if I'm marry to Yonghwa but they said they already arrange a marriage for me with Cho Kyuhyun. He is my senior during at high school.' Seohyun said. From her voice , I already know that he really sad because of that. I also know the guy name Cho Kyuhyun. He is a nice guy and also handsome guy. During in the high school , he is the weird nerd. I still remember him because me and my friend always bullying him. But we already regret it and apologised when Yoona find out about this.

'Donghae oppa !'

I look at the entrance for the kitchen and saw Eunseo. She just entering the kitchen and I also saw my mother there with her. 'Hi , Seohyun. You're here too.' she also greet Seohyun. Seohyun fake smile again and not really interested at the time. 'Why are you here , Hae ? Usually you eat the lunch with your wife. Why so sudden ?' my mother ask. Is she trying to tease me. But I didn't care. 'Nothing. I just feel like going to have a dinner here. Is it wrong ?' I'm asking back to her.

'That's not wrong but it's so weird for you being here.' my mother smirking. Eunseo take a sit on the chair beside me. 'Aunty , I've order the sushi for us at the Japanese Restaurant yesterday.' Eunseo said. She know that my mother like sushi. Is this her trick to get my mother's attention. But sorry , I will not fall in your trap Son Eunseo. 'That's good. When we can take it ? I'm really excited to eat it now.' my mother sit beside Seohyun that's really facing me. I just drink the juice and enjoying the pasta that Seohyun make. 'They said it's suppose to be today. But my brother borrow my car and I didn't have no one to accompany me.' she said and looking at my mother.

'Donghae can go with you. Donghae can send you there.'

'No... I've jo-..'

'No excuse. It's for your mother. I'm really want to eat that now. Please son. For your mother.'

I can't do anything now. I look at Seohyun and she shrugging.

|| Japanese Restaurant ||

Yuri , Hyoyeon , Yoona and also Yonghwa together enjoying their time together. They having a lunch together at the Japanese Restaurant. The restaurant quiet popular among the elite. 'Yoona , you should eat more. Take this.' Yuri so kind and put the sushi more inside Yoona's plate.

'Thank you , unnie. It's already great for me. You're so kind.' Yoona smile and enjoy her meals.

'Because it's special for our future nephew.' Yonghwa continue.

'THAT'S RIGHT !!'

Hyoyeon and Yuri said together and showing their thumbs up. Yoona just smiling and feeling so happy with the care giving by her friends. 'Yonghwa , where are you going these day ? You're so rare being in office.' Hyoyeon asking. The others also want to know about that. 'I'm working. I always tell Yunho hyung to give me more job. I need to make myself busy so that everything about my problem will not messing my mind.' Yonghwa answer.

'Yonghwa , I'm so sorry. That's all started from me. It's all my fault. I can make you happy because of myself.' Yoona feeling guilty. 'It's not your fault Yoona. It's their faults. They're so stupid and arrogant not to accept you in their life. I'm okay.' Yonghwa smiling in front of them.

Yoona , Yuri and Hyoyeon looking at each others. 'I just has an advise for you. Yonghwa , don't ever let your love go because it's hard for you to find another love.' Yuri said and everyone nods. She already know how hurt losing someone that she really love but Yuri so lucky that she met with the lovely and caring guy like Yunho in her life. Yunho giving everything in her life including giving her an heir.

'Let's stop here and close the problem. We're here to enjoy our meals and to congratulate Yoona because you'll get a baby boy soon.' Hyoyeon really good at that thing. She really good when it's about to clear the problem. But in her mind , she thinking something at the time.

Why I'm feeling something bad already happened to Yoona and Donghae ? Is it about the case that Yoona and Siwan. If it's about that , I need to tell Eunhyuk to investigate this before something bad happen. It's will ruin their happiness and I didn't want it to happen. She's pregnant and she can't be hurt.

While they enjoying the meals , laughing , joking and talking. Someone entering the restaurant that make Yoona focus on them. She seem to know the person. 'Donghae...' she said when she realise it's her husband , Donghae. She with another girl. Not strange girl but it's Eunseo. 'Yoona , are you okay ?' Yuri asking. Yoona just stay in her position and not moving but being stonily.

Then the others three looking at the counter and saw Donghae. They also shock. That girl looking very happy being with Donghae and she also link her arm with Donghae. Yonghwa feeling so angry and stand up. 'Don't do anything.' Yoona grab his wrist. Yonghwa looking at Yoona and Yoona shake her head , not giving the permission for Yonghwa to get Donghae.

'But he is cheating with you , Yoona. You should let Yonghwa go.' Hyoyeon really agree with Yonghwa action. 'No , don't interfere. I can handle this.'

'Yah , we're your friends and I'm your cousin. I didn't want to see your sad but you said you can handle it by yourself. You're so being stubborn now.'

Yoona ignore them and start to cry slowly.

|| Seafood Restaurant ||

Tiffany POV

Woah , I'm feeling that my family is really complete now. Siwon oppa is here , Kevin is here and soon my future baby will come out and joining us. It's must be really happy moment for us. When thinking about our life , I think it's just same like Yoona's story.

'Oppa , don't you think that our life is same with Mr Jung and Mrs Jung.' I'm asking to Siwon oppa. Maybe he still remember something. The story that we know not really long after we married. 'Sorry , I already forget about it. What's story ?' oh , he is so forgetful husband but it's okay because I'm patient wife. Kekeke~

'Did you remember the story that Jung's family take Sica as their daughter ? I think Kevin is like Sica as well. It's because when Jung's adopted her , they're bless with Yoona. I think Sica is Kevin and Kevin is Sica. They have same fate.' I tell Siwon oppa. He nod and smiling. 'But I hope you and me will loves our children and we must being fair. I'm pity with Yoona that her parents not really fair with her and always think about Sica. I didn't this also happen to us.'

What he thought just same with my mind. I will never did it too. 'I hope we can achieve our happy family.' I said. He touch my hand and hold Kevin with other hand. 'We will be really happy.' we smiling to each other. I really dreaming for this happy family. I really dream for this.

______________________________________

Hey , everyone. Like I said I will update today on Monday. How is the chapter ? Is it good ? Leave your comment. Attention to all SiFany shipper. The moment for them still not over because they will be really good couple after this in helping YoonHae with the others. This chapter also almost complete. Please subscribe and leave you comments maybe before the story end soon. I will really appreciate it.

Thank you and Enjoy (: