Chapter 17

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

☞ Yuri POV ☜

I'm feeling well right now. Thank to Yunho oppa actually that already take care of for almost the whole day. I walk to the outside and want to my son's bedroom.

When I pass by the living room , I saw Yunho oppa. He already fall asleep on the couch while his documents still on the table. I approach him and he sleeping so soundly. He must be really tired at the time until fall asleep on the couch and not inside his room. I think I should keep the documents in the office. If it's missing , Yunho oppa will be in trouble because it's all important for him and also SAA.

While I arranging the documents , I found something. It's a few photos. The girl inside the photo , she is the girl that went together with Yunho oppa that day. I really need to know something so I decided to read the documents.

'One of the person that I need to investigate. Crime - cheating , killing , threatening.'

So that girl is the person Yunho oppa had to investigate. So , he is never has a scandal all this while. 'What are you doing ?' I heard a voice. I put the document back and turn to the back. I saw Yunho oppa rubbing his eyes.

'So you've read it ?' he ask me. I just can nod at the time and feeling so guilty and shame because I've accused him having a scandal behind me with another girl.'I'm so sorry , oppa. I didn't know. . . . .'

'It's okay. I also want to ask for you forgiveness. Yesterday , I read your diary. I know it's your personal life. I'm so sorry.'

I couldn't finish my words just now because he already cut it with his words. I really shock when he said he already read my diary. I'm not feeling angry or what but one , I feeling so shy at the time.

He hold my shoulders and I look at him.

'Kwon Yuri , I really want to say sorry. I make you suffer in your life. I'm so sorry. I know since you married with me I always act cold toward you and ignoring you. I know you love me and want to be the best wife for me. I'm really sorry for ruining your pride and make you end your life with me and not with Yesung. I just want you to believe me now that I really love you , Yuri. I always think you as my wife all this while. You're my wife , Mrs Jung Yuri.'

I can't help to crying at the time. It's all make me feeling so happy. The words from him make really happy. It's the happiest day for me. He confess that he love me and I know now that he always think me as his wife. He also calling me as Mrs Jung Yuri at the time.

'I believe you , oppa.'

He wiping my tears and kiss my forehead. Tears that wetting my cheeks is the tears of happiness.

'I'm so sorry. I'll make sure to make you happy.' he said and hug me. I smile and hug her back.