Chapter 39

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

|| SiFany Moment ||

'Oppa , where's Kevin ?' Tiffany asking to Siwon that's just entering the garden about a few seconds. Siwon take a sit on the chair beside his wife. 'He already fall asleep. He looking so tired. Maybe because too happy playing with me.' Siwon smiling widely. Tiffany smiling too and she focus reading on the novel in her hand. 'Isn't that the novel that I gave you when the first time we dating ?' Siwon look at the novel and notice it. Tiffany look at her husband and nod.

'I always keep everything that given by you because for me , you're really important.' Siwon already touch with his wife's words. Then , he placing his arm on Tiffany's shoulders. 'I heard that Yoona and Donghae have a problem. Is that true ?' Siwon asking to Tiffany. Tiffany close the novel and look at the view. 'I didn't know what's wrong but I believe they can handle it. It's already years they're together. Like us , they can achieve their happiness even the sadness trying to get involve in our life.'

'You're right. How lucky I am got a beautiful , clever , understanding , caring and kind wife like you. I'm so lucky , everyone must be really jealous with me now.'

Tiffany giggling with Siwon's statements. 'You're over , oppa. Okay , enough. Now , let's think about our child's name. What you're going to name he or she soon ?' Tiffany already thinking about that. Siwon make thinking expression and tapping her finger on the table.

'If it's boy , let's name it Alex.'

'If it's girl , just name it Alexa. How is it ?' Siwon continuing his opinion to Tiffany. 'Where did you get that name ? It's sound good too but I prefer korean name.' Tiffany said again. 'Oh , I watch Wizard of Waverly Place with Kevin. There's girl named Alex role by Selena Gomez. Hahahaha...sorry , I'm just kidding just now. So let's think Korean name.'

'Oppa , I got idea for the boy. What about Choi Seunghyun.' Tiffany suggesting. 'Great name but where did you get it ?' Tiffany show the novel. That's meaning she get the name from the novel she read. Siwon feeling it's funny and chuckle. 'If girl , let name it Choi Anna.'

Tiffany clapping her hands and smile widely. 'It's absolutely cute name. I really loving that name. It's sound so cute. 'Well , I'm the best.' Siwon feeling proud now with himself. Tiffany hit his chest and smirk at her husband. 'Don't be so proud of yourself , oppa.' Tiffany said.

'Arasso.' Siwon pout. Tiffany just smiling at her husband's cuteness when he's pouting like baby. 'Oppa , I think I'm craving for something now.' Tiffany suddenly said. Siwon already weird and looking at his eyes. He never experience to take care of pregnant woman before. 'What is it ?'

'It's not too hard to find. I really want to eat an ice-cream. Ice-cream cake at the Baskin Robin.' Tiffany said. Siwon shake his head. It's because his wife craving for something that's not usually woman craving before.

----------***----------

'Mummy , daddy !!' Hana running quickly to her parents when she saw her parents fetching her from kindergarten.'Hey , my baby girl. How's your day ?' Donghae hug Hana and lift her with his arms. 'It's great day. Mummy , want my kiss ?' Hana ask Yoona and Yoona nod. Hana peck a kiss on Yoona's cheek.

'Aww~ I really miss that kiss so much.' Yoona said and kiss Hana's cheek too. Hana smiling happily and leaning her head on her father's shoulder. 'I'm hungry , daddy , mummy.' Hana using her weak voice and rubbing her stomach cutely. 'So , what do you want ? Pizza ? Hamburger ? Salad ? Ice-cream ?' Donghae asking. Hana thinking for a while and looking at her father.

'It's so hot today so let's get something cold. I prefer ice-cream , ice-cream cake is better.' Hana tell with a smile. Donghae looking at Yoona and smiling. 'Let's go to the ice-cream shop. Your favourite at Baskin Robin.' Yoona suggesting. 'Mummy , I want chocolate flavour.' Hana requesting.

'Okay , honey.' Yoona pinch her daughter's cheek. 'Yeay !!' Hana cheering happily. 'Okay , let's go.' three of them walking together and get inside the car.

----------***----------

|| Baskin Robin ||

'This is your order and this is special candy for this beautiful girl.' the waiter serving the order on the table and he also give the candy to Hana. Hana is really happy and she take it. 'Thank you.' she already blushing at that time.

'You're welcome , beautiful. Please enjoy the cake.' the waiter leaving the table. Yoona and Donghae looking at their daughter that's blushing really hard. Her cheek really red like the tomato. 'Hmm...it's like my baby girl fall in love.' Donghae daughter.

'N-no...how can I...he is older than me. Maybe he's sixteen.' Hana cleverly said. Yoona already chuckle. How can her daughter can easily and smartly guessing that waiter's age by just looking at him. Well , majority of the staff there sometime just high school student that's working as part time.

'But...he is so handsome...' Hana continue and blushing again. This time both of Donghae and Yoona chuckles with their daughter's cuteness. 'Okay , stop it. So , which want ? This cake first or this candy first ?' Yoona asking for her daughter. She already holding the knife to cut the cake but just waiting for Hana's answer.

'I will keep this candy. So , let's eat the cake.' Hana giving her answer. Donghae messing his daughter's hairs and giving her a hug. 'Aish , my daughter. You're just like me. I never thought you'll fully get my attitude like this. I'm so proud of you.' Hana not saying anything but just chuckle. 'That's because I'm your daughter and I love my daddy and my mummy.' Hana said and hug her father too.

'Yoona !! Donghae !! Hana !!'

When Yoona about to cut the cake , she stop with someone calling for her and her family. She lift her head and saw Tiffany with her family , Siwon and also the little Kevin. 'Unnie !! Siwon oppa !!' Yoona stand up and hug Tiffany.

'Hey , Yoona. What are you doing here ?'

'Hana want to eat ice-cream cake so that we brough her here.' Yoona answering the question and they break the hug. Siwon and Donghae greeting each others. 'What are you doing here ?' Donghae asking to Siwon.

'Well , it's my wife. She said she really want to eat the ice-cream cake.' Siwon reply. Donghae and Yoona smiling. 'That's great. You can joining us if you want.' Donghae suggesting. 'That's good idea.' Tiffany and Siwon both agrees. They take seats and six of them including two kids enjoying their ice-cream cake.

'Both of you looking so happy now.' Yoona looking at them. 'Of course , Yoona. It's because now we almost achieve our complete family.' Siwon respond and wrapping his arm around Tiffany's waist. Yoona and Tiffany smiling to each others. 'I'm happy for you , unnie.'

'Me too , Yoona. I'm happy when you're happy like this too. Thank you , dear.' Tiffany hold Yoona's hand and grip it. Yoona grip back and they smiling at each others once again. 'But we also going to achieve our complete family. Soon , we're going to get a son and I don't have to envy with you guys anymore for having Kevin.' Donghae telling them and make everyone giggling.

'So , it's a baby boy ?'

'You didn't know it , uncle ?' Hana looking at Siwon. Siwon shake his head as he really didn't know about that.

'Pity you , uncle. Everyone already know that I'm going to have a little brother soon. Hahahaha...you're so late , uncle.' Hana joking. Because of she , the situation become more happier that usual. 'What's your next plan after this , unnie ?' Yoona asking.

'Don't know. Maybe taking a rest at home and watching the television.' Tiffany and pouting after that. 'You must be really boring , unnie. Let's follow us. I'm going to the shopping mall and shopping the baby's stuff. Wanna join us ?' Yoona inviting them.

Tiffany looking at her husband. Siwon nod , agree with the invitation. 'That's great. We're going to join too. I'm going to buy something for Kevin too.'

----------***----------

|| Shopping Mall ||

[ YoonHae & Hana Moment ]

'Mummy , daddy , look at this. It's so cute.' Hana pointing to the baby shoes. Donghae and Yoona approaches her and looking at the shoes as well. 'Oppa , it's so cute ~' Yoona said too.

'But it's pink colour. Our baby is boy.'

'Don't worry daddy , we will take the blue nod. Not that hard to choose the best colour.' Hana telling her father. Donghae smile and patting his daughter's head. 'You're so clever. Let's take it.' Hana nod and want to get the blue colour shoes but she is too short to reach it.

Yoona and Donghae chuckles when they look at Hana that's trying to reach the shoes but she can't. 'She is so cute. Same like you.' Donghae telling Yoona. Yoona smiling and peck a kiss on his cheek. 'That's why I like praising and teasing you. I can't get the reward.' Donghae said , he sound so cheesy. 'Don't be so cheesy. You are now a father for two child. Stop doing that.'

'Oops , only one for now because my future son still not born. It's will be two in just few months.' Donghae correct her. Yoona smirk and pinch his cheeks. 'Mummy , daddy ! I know I'm short so please get it for me. Don't be so sweet for now. The stuff for my little brother is important now.' Hana pouting and her hands on her hips.

'Sorry shorty.'

'Daddy !!' Yoona chuckle and hugging her daughter. Donghae take the shoes and show it too his wife and his daughter. 'Aww~ it's so cute.' this time Hana and Yoona said that together. 'You two also looking so cute. So , really sure to take this one ?' Donghae ask.

'Yes !!' once again they saying the same words at the same time. 'Okay , now look at another stuff for you , Hana.' Hana shake her head. 'I want to find the stuff for my little brother. So , let me finish it. Then , it's my turn.'

'You're so kind , my honey. I'm proud of you very much.'

'Hehehe , me too. I'm proud to have both of you as my parents.' Yoona lift Hana and give her daughter a tight grip. Donghae smiling and caress Hana's hairs. He also peck a kiss on Hana's cheek.

[ SiFany & Kevin Moment ]

'This cloth looking so cute. It's suitable for our Kevin. What do you think , oppa ?' Tiffany showing to the cute baby cloth. 'It's cute. But for me the blue one is more cute than that green one. Looking so strong and cool.' Siwon said. Tiffany and Siwon looking at each others. 'But I love that one. It's looking so beautiful.' Tiffany said again. 'The blue one is great.'

'Green !!'

'Blue !!'

'Green !!'

'Okay , let's give the chance for Kevin to choose. It's for him.' Siwon trying to prevent them from fighting. Tiffany agree about that. 'Kevin-ah , which one did you like ? The blue one or the green ?' Tiffany asking nicely.

Kevin is clever and he understand what Tiffany said. He looking at the clothes. Tiffany and Siwon waiting. Then , Kevin pointing his little index finger to the red cloth. 'Ah~ , you like the red one.' Siwon ask.

Kevin smiling and trying to reach the cloth. 'Here.' Tiffany take it and give it for Kevin. Kevin looking so happy and chuckle. 'So our son actually like red colour.' Tiffany said. 'That's true. Anyway , the red one looking more gentleman and cool colour. Suitable with him.' Siwon agree too.

'Let's get it and pay it.'

'Oppa , wait !!' Tiffany stopping Siwon and grab his arm. 'Why ?' Siwon already weird and take Kevin from Tiffany. 'That's cloth looking so beautiful.' Tiffany showing to the baby pink cloth. Siwon look at the cloth too. 'It's beautiful but we still didn't have a baby girl , honey.' Siwon telling his wife.

Tiffany pouting. 'I hope we will get baby girl so that we can buy this. It's so cute.'

'Me too.' Siwon sweetly kiss her forehead that make Tiffany more blushing.

______________________________________

Chapter 39 updated.

Wait for the next update tomorrow. Don't forget to comment or I'm not promise that I will update.

Thank you :)