Chapter 33

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Yonghwa POV

I can't sleep for the whole night. I keep thinking about Yoona. I really worry about my cousin. It's just 8.00 o'clock in the morning. I has arrived at the SAA. It's weird because I usually come late but because I'm so boring at home , I just directly being here. I know it's still earlier and no one inside the office at this time.

'Good morning , agent Jung.' the group of trainees greets me. I smile to them and they suddenly blushing. Well , I know I'm handsome and everyone blush when I smile. Anyway , they're early too being here. That's the good value that an agent must have. When I'm heading to the elevator , I saw someone that's really familiar. 'Yoona ! You're here ?'

She looking at me and then smile. She looking more fresh than yesterday. It's make me calm and happy when she's now okay. 'Why you're so early today , Jung Yonghwa ?' she asking me. I stand beside her. 'You know that I can't sleep last night. I'm too worry about you.' I change the topic. Maybe with that she'll know already my reason. 'Thank for thinking about me. I'm sorry that make you worry.'

'It's okay for me , Yoona. We're both cousins. Hey , let's go to the cafeteria. I'm not having my breakfast yet.' I offering her. Maybe she also still not taking her breakfast. 'That's good idea. I'm starving now.'

'Let's go.'

End of Yonghwa POV

----------***----------

Cafeteria

'Yoona , where's Donghae hyung?' Yonghwa asking to Yoona.'He still at our apartment.' Yoona look down suddenly and tears falling down her cheeks.

Yonghwa looking at her. Feeling so worry about his cousin. 'Yonghwa , did you think that I'm not a good wife ? Did you think I'm bad wife ?'

'What are you talking about ?'

'You know , I promise Donghae oppa that I'll always tell him my problem. But I lying to him and using my own baby as the reason of my problem.'

'That's not your fault. Look , today I'll help you and we'll ask that Siwan together. I'm so worry about you and your baby. We need to settle this before anything happen. You need to be happy.' Yonghwa said. He is really good cousin and always trying to comfort Yoona.

Yoona is really lucky that Yonghwa is her cousin. 'Thank you.'

Donghae POV

This morning , I awake without Yoona beside me. I have no idea where is she right now. She also not leaving a note or a text message for me. And Hana not here. Maybe she already went to the kindergarten but who send her. It's make me weird today.

When I step into the kitchen , the meals already served for me. There's a small move for me.

My husband ,

Oppa , I have work that I need to solve at SAA so I went earlier. I already send Hana and please finish your breakfast.

Your wife <3

I thought she is not leaving any short message for me but I was. Yoona , you're always being the best wife for me. Thank you for being my wife. I wait for a long time for you and now we're together. About the message last night , I trust Yoona more than I trust myself. I'll never believe that stupid thing. Because I know my wife.

Bip !

It's another message from the unknown. I wonder what he or she trying to say about Yoona this time. So I just open the message.

From : Unknown

To : Lee Donghae

Mr Lee , in two day you will receive a special gift from me. In two day , you will know who is your wife. I bet you must be happy with the gift. You also will thank me.

Two day ? Special gift for me ? What the messenger trying to say ? I didn't understand anymore. God , I'm not feeling good about this. No , you don't need to think about this. It's not useful for you. It's just will make you stress , Lee Donghae.

----------***----------

Siwan POV

It's already 11 o'clock in the morning. Before being in SAA , Jonghyun said that he already called for Yoona and we will meet at the lobby. I've tried to call Yoona but she didn't want to answer me. Maybe she still angry with me. I need to explain something important to her. She really need to hear my explanation this time.

'Are you okay ?' Jonghyun asking to me. I just can nod at the time. Longizun didn't know about what had happen between me and also Yoona. I never told him. I just scare if he will kill me if I tell him.

'Mr Im and Mr Kim ?' a tall guy that's standing in front of us calling for us. I and also Jonghyun just nod. 'I'm Lee Eunhyuk. Yoona asking me to take both of you to the meeting room.' the guy named Eunhyuk said.

We walking together with the guy and heading to the meeting room. When the time going to meet with Yoona , I'm feeling so nervous and panic. I scare if she didn't want to meet with me. 'We're here.' Jonghyun and me get inside. It's ready dark room. Suddenly , we heard someone locking the door and the light are switch on.

I saw Yoona with Yonghwa and also a short lady that's wearing a cap.'Hey , Yoona.' Jonghyun greet her. 'Hey.' Yoona greet him back. My eyes just looking at Yonghwa , he keep looking at me and it's look like he's so angry. Hastily , he approach me and give me a punch on my face.

'Yonghwa , what are you doing ?' Eunhyuk push Yonghwa away from me. Jonghyun already weird and he just help me. 'What happen actually. We're here to help you guys but you punch my friend. It's not fair !' Jonghyun shouting at them. He trying to back up me without he know anything. I'm so sorry , friend.

'Ask your friend ! What he did to my cousin.' Yonghwa so angry at the time and I can see it clearly. Meanwhile , Yoona's eyes already. She must be really sad. I never look Yonghwa angry until like this. Since first time we met along with Tiffany and Yoona , he is so cool and kind.' WHAT YOU HAVE DONE , SIWAN ?'

Jonghyun looking at me. I bit my lip and so scare to answer it. He looking so scary at the time. 'Answer me.' he ask nicely this time but I can't said it. I didn't know how to explain it to him. 'Oh , you can't tell your friend ! I'll tell you Jonghyun. Your friend my cousin , Yoona.' Yonghwa lastly said that.

Jonghyun looking angrily at me and then he punch me on my face. 'I can explain !' I told but he's not hear me. 'No explanation , Siwan. What you did really make me disappointed.' Jonghyun looking so disappointed with me. He is like my brother and I make him become so disappointed with me.

'Guys , let him explain what happen first. We need to be professional.' luckily the short lady trying to back up me.

Yoona POV

When I see Siwan , I'm feeling so sad. I keep thinking what happen and I thinking that how I lied to my own husband in my life. I'm so sad and crying. Hyoyeon unnie trying to comfort me and I stop crying just to hear his explanation.

'Yoona , I'm so sorry.' he kneel down and asking for my forgiveness. I look at him and he looking so innocent , like he never did anything wrong for me.

'That day , I didn't plan it.....I didn't know what happen... I dare to swear that it's not my plan....I also shock when someone hit us...the most shockingly , I found myself beside you...yes , I awake before you at time. But I'm so scare to face you....so I pretend to sleep...I promise you that nothing happen...I'm not drunk or take any drug at the time...'

When I heard his explanation from A to Z , I know he also didn't expect what happened to us that day. 'That's mean you're trap.' Eunhyuk said. 'Siwan , are you sure that you not doing anything to me ?' I asking to him. Trying to confirm it.

He look at me and I see his tears. 'Yes , I didn't touch or doing anything to you. I'm being trap too. Please forgive me.' he looking so guilty whether it's not his fault. 'It's okay.' I said to him and I'm back to smile. I'm so happy that at last I didn't make any mistake with him. I turn to Hyoyeon unnie and hug her.

'If you're trapped , they must be someone that did this.' Yonghwa said. I break the hug with Hyoyeon unnie and look again at them. 'Yes. Did the room contain with CCTV ?' Siwan tipping his shoulders. Maybe he also didn't know about that.

'If you want to know. I will investigate the place.' Jonghyun offering. 'It's okay , Jonghyun. Let's not think about that anymore. And Siwan , thank you for being honest with me. Thank you for not taking an advantage on me.'

We both smiles to each other. Yonghwa , Eunhyuk oppa , Jonghyun and Hyoyeon unnie looking so calm after they heard the explanation. Me too.

----------***----------

On his way to the SAA , Donghae bump into someone.

'Donghae !'

'Oh , Eunseo. What are you doing here ?' Donghae asking to Eunseo. 'I just pass by here.'

Donghae just nod. He really not interested to talk with Eunseo at the time. But Eunseo seem so happy that she net with Donghae. 'I heard that Yoona is pregnant. Congratulation.' Eunseo greet him.

'Thank-...wait , where did you know ? I and Yoona still not inform this news to my parents or another families. Just our friends knows.'

Donghae already weird at the time. 'Erm...actually..I met with Yoona. She told me.' Donghae start thinking.

Since when Yoona and Eunseo being so closed. I thought they hates each other.

'I need to go. See you again.' Eunseo quickly run from the place.

Eunseo POV

OMG ! I almost caught that I'm lying. But what if Donghae ask Yoona ? Yah , you're so stupid Eunseo. You should said something that more relevan. You and Yoona never being so closed. Other than that , I hate her because she take Donghae from me.

______________________________________

Chapter 33 updated. Erm...so it's not Siwan that's involved but who is it ? That's good to know that Yoona is not being or sleep with Siwan.

* Sorry for grammar and english errors. I'm not re-edit this chapter. I create this chapter during my rest time. I need to continue with my work or I'll be scold by my boss. Luckily now there's no customers. I'm free to update this story for now.

* Don't forget to leave your comment. Your comment really giving me more ideas.