Chapter 42

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

|| New York ||

Jessica POV

My life in New York with Heechul oppa really make me happy. I didn't know that he can make me being the happiest woman like he promised me. I thought he just joking around with me. Now , I have a daughter and a son. My daughter named as Jessie and my son named as Hakyung.

But last night , I'm dreaming about something. It's so weird because I never get a dream like that. 'Hey , where's our lunch ?' Heechul oppa come to the kitchen with our son in his hands.

'It's still not ready.'

Ting ! Tong !

'Who is that ?' Heechul oppa also still wondering like me too. 'Just take care of Hakyung. I will open the door.' he give Hakyung to me and want open the door.

I also want to know who is it so I follow him too.

'Yoona....Hana....'

I'm so shock when I found Yoona and also Hana in front of our door. I get closer to them and looking at Yoona. 'Yoona , why are you here ? Where's Donghae ?' Heechul oppa already ask what playing in my mind too.

Yoona just speechless. 'Mummy said that daddy is busy with job and we're going to holiday together at the beach. But I didn't see the beach.' Hana saying something. She is really clever kid like the others said to me.

'Oppa , you take Hana to the guest room. She must be tired. I need to talk something with Yoona.' I'm ordering Heechul oppa. He nod , take Hakyung from me.

'Let's go , Hana !'

'You know me ? But I didn't know you.' Hana pouting. Yes , she never know who is us because we never be in Korea when she is grow up. 'Honey , we're your aunt and your uncle. This is your cousin. So , feel free to be with us. We really miss you.' I'm nicely telling Hana.

She nod and then follow Heechul oppa. She is really easy and kind girl. Yoona and Donghae lucky to have her. 'Let's get inside , Yoona. It's cold at the outside.' I pull Yoona inside and help her with the bags. It's snowy outside so It's better if she get inside.

[ thirty minutes later ]

'What are you talking about Yoona ? Are you crazy ? You run ?' Jessica so surprise when Yoona already explaining everything to her. It's make her become very panick and clueless with what had happened.

'I'm tired , unnie. I'm so tired.' Yoona speak and her voice sound so weak that time. Jessica sit beside her and looking at Yoona. She already looking so pale. 'Are you okay , Yoona ?' Jessica touch Yoona's face with her hands.

Yoona just give her a nod but suddenly , she faint. Jessica become so panic and didn't know what to do.

'HEECHUL OPPA !! OPPA !!'

----------***----------

|| Lee's Apartment ||

Donghae POV

It's almost a day and half that Yoona leaving me. This is all my fault , I should just believe with my wife and not accused her something like that. Now , she already leaving me. Not only with my baby that she carry not but also with Hana. She also take Hana as well.

'Donghae , I already preparing the dinner. You should eat something. It's already a day you're not dating something.'

'Fany is right , Hae. You should grab something. You'll pass out if you're not eating anything.'

It's Siwon and Tiffany. They rather to be here with me than being in the office. I've told them about Yoona. They also can't do anything. But they're here to supporting me.

'I'm not hungry. I'm so worry about Yoona. Did she okay or not ? I'm so worry.' I tell them.

Tiffany POV

I feeling so sorry toward Donghae. But I'm so sorry Donghae because I can't tell you where's Yoona now. If I can tell you that Yoona with Sica , you must be there too. Yoona already stress enough now. She need some time to thinking and resting her mind.

Maybe everyone wonder how I know but Yoona calling for me before she's leave with Hana. I'm the person that help Yoona. I trying my hard to quickly get the tickets to New York. I hope you will okay at there , Yoona.

I hoping that Donghae don't be like crazy people because Yoona and Hana are not here. Pity him. 'How oppa ? He didn't want to eat the dinner ?' I ask when Siwon oppa entering the kitchen.

'He looking so tired , Fany and he already fall asleep. Maybe we should just keep the meals for him inside the refrigerator.' he suggesting me. I think it's really good idea.

When Donghae wake up , he can just easily eat the meals. I'm not really good chief like Yoona but I've try my best. 'Fany-ah , are you sure you didn't know where's Yoona ?'

'N-no...I-I didn't know..' why I'm stuttering. I shouldn't or he will know that I'm lying to him. 'Tell me the truth , please.' he pleading with me. I know he really care about his friend. Me too but what I'm going to do now.

'Please don't tell anyone.' he instantly nodding.

'Yoona went to New York. She is with Jessica so don't worry.' I'm whispering to him. He look at me with shock expression. 'I know I shouldn't support Yoona but I'm pity with her. She looking so suffer. I can't let her like that.' I'm trying to protecting myself.

'You're great friend , Fany. I'm proud you're my wife.' he peck a kiss on my forehead. I thought he's going to angry with me but I'm wrong. 'But we need to do something so that Donghae don't be like this anymore. Have Yoona contacting you ?'

I shake my head. Since she's leaving last night , she didn't give me a call anymore. It's making me so worry about Yoona now.

----------***----------

|| New York - Kim's House ||

'What's wrong with my sister , doctor ?' when the doctor come out from the guest bedroom , Jessica directly asking about Yoona. 'She is okay now. Her pregnancy so weak now. I'm so scare if she might miscarriage. She also seem so stress.' the doctor explain.

Jessica already crying because too worry. 'Thank you , doctor. But what we can do now ?' Heechul asking. 'Just make sure that your sister stay calm for now. Trying to release her stress. It's will make her better. The baby is so weak now. It's so dangerous.' Jessica and Heechul nods.

Jessica enter the bedroom while Heechul managing the doctor at the outside. 'Unnie , what's wrong with my baby ?' Yoona touch her stomach and she looking so panic.

Jessica smile and sit beside Yoona on the bed. 'Your baby is fine but it's you. You need to relax , Yoona. It's for your baby. Please forget anything that happened and start with your new life.' Jessica trying to giving her sister an encouragement.

Yoona nod and crying in Jessica's grip. 'Ssshh...don't cry.. I'm here for you. You're my sister...my sister is the strongest agent than others.' Jessica comforting Yoona. Yoona nod and agree with Jessica but she can't stop crying. What happen to herself really bad.

About an hour later , Yoona already fall asleep with Hana beside her. Jessica get to the outside and joining Heechul that's watching the television. 'How's Yoona ?' Heechul ask.

'She is fine now. She still miss Donghae but she trying to denying it.'

'Tiffany called me. She want to talk with you but I said you're busy. So , this is her number. She want you to call or text her quickly.' Jessica take the piece of paper given by Heechul and look at that number.

'Oppa , it's okay if Yoona leave here with us for this moment ?'

'Of course , why not. Jessie also happy when she's playing with Hana. This is the first time I saw Jessie being so happy.' Heechul smiling widely.

'Thank you , oppa.' Jessica placing her head on Heechul's shoulder. Heechul caress her hairs.

----------***----------

|| Lee's Apartment ||

That's morning , Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon coming to Donghae's apartment because they need to show something that's important.

'Why are you here ?'

'We just worry about you , Hae. Anyway , did you get any phone call from Yoona ?' Hyoyeon ask. Donghae shake his head.

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon looking at each other. They're so pity with Donghae. 'Hae , before Yoona leave...she asked us to find out about something and show you the truth.' Eunhyuk said.

Donghae frown and he already confuse. 'What is it ?' Eunhyuk pull out something from the file and showing that to Donghae.

'It's about the time Yoona being trap with Siwan. We get it from CCTV at the motel Yoona being trapped. I know the motel because I save Yoona with Yonghwa.' Hyoyeon explaining half.

'When is it happened ? Two month ago ?'

'It's not really long , it's Seungho's birthday party. Me , Yoona and also Yonghwa missed at the time. That's what happened actually.'

'Who did this ? Explain to me , I'm so confuse now.' Donghae still couldn't understand anything about that.

Hyoyeon signing Eunhyuk to explain it.

'If you can look at this picture carefully , you will notice there's shadow of someone with Siwan and Yoona that time. Not only a person but two. After we investigate about this. According to the waiter that want to clean the room where Yoona , Siwan and Jonghyun already used , he said that he saw some peoples hit Siwan and Yoona. They fainted and taken to somewhere. The person that trapped Yoona and Siwan , no others than Son Eunseo.'

Donghae so shock when Eunhyuk already stop explaining.

'From the start , I think she is also kind but after we investigate this I hate her now. The pictures send to you was from her. The messages and all the things that messing up your family causing by Eunseo. We trying to find her and catch her but she is nowhere.' Hyoyeon continue once again.

So , this is Eunseo's fault. How could she do this ? I will make you regret , Eunseo. Donghae thought angrily.

'I will help you and find the girl soon.' Donghae offering. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon smiling at Donghae. He's back to the old Donghae that has spirit but still he really miss Yoona. 'About Yoona , don't worry. I'm so sure she is okay. Yoona not selfish and she will do anything to her daughter too. Maybe she need time to thinking and to relaxing her mind.' Hyoyeon said.

'Hyo is right. You need to be strong and keep believe that Yoona will come back one day.'

Donghae nod and trying to smile. He look at the family picture on the wall.

I miss you guys. Where are you now ? Please come back. I'm so sorry...

----------***----------

'Mummy , what are you doing ?'

Hana entering the bedroom and see Yoona that's writing something. 'You're here. Come near me.' Hana obey and sitting beside her mother.

'Honey , I'm writing a letter for your daddy. We're going to stay here for long time. He is busy so I'm giving him support. Do you want to write it too with me ?'

'I really want mummy. I have a few words that I'm going to tell daddy.' Hana said while smiling. Yoona kiss her daughter's cheek. She give the piece of paper to Hana. 'Pink paper !' Hana so excited. The colour paper is pink and it's her favourite colour.

'Write everything here. Remember that you'll give your father support. Understand me ?'

'Okay.' Hana take the pen and starting to writing the letter to her father. Yoona already finish with her letter. She stand up from the bed and get something from the bag. It's sonogram.

Maybe I can send this too. Donghae oppa must be really happy that he can see his son growing. Maybe I will send it every months to him one. No matter what happen , it's his son. Yoona thought.

'Hi , Hana ! What are you doing ?' Jessica's daughter , Jessie get inside the bedroom and sit together with Hana. 'I'm going to write a letter to my father. He must miss me so much.' Hana answer.

'Woah , that's great but did you know how to spell.' Jessie look at Hana. Hana nod. 'I know many words already. My teachers teach me how to spell correctly.'

Yoona smiling when she looking at Hana and Jessie together.

Hana and Jessie getting well together. I hope Hana not thinking too much about her daddy. Hana , one day we will come back to you daddy but I didn't sure when is it ? Yoona thought.

Actually , Yoona not only write the letter for Donghae. She feeling so guilty because leaving without informing anyone. She also write a letter for Yunho and Yuri , Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon , Seohyun and Yonghwa , Tiffany and Siwan , lastly to her parents in-law.

----------***----------

[HyoHyuk]

'We got a letter from someone.' Eunhyuk telling Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon approach Eunhyuk and sit beside him. 'From who ?' Hyoyeon placing the coffee on the table.

'I didn't know but the person spell our couple name on the envelope so it's for us.' Eunhyuk tell and open the envelope. They read the letter together.

Hey , Hyohyuk...

It's a long time I'm not calling you that. It's me , Yoona. I know you're shock because I send this letter to you. I just want to informing you that I'm alright and don't worry about us. I'm trying to looking for calmness and hope you understand me. Eunhyuk oppa , please take care of Hyoyeon unnie. She really love you and rather to sacrifice for you. Hyoyeon unnie , when oppa propose to you , just accept it or you will regret it.

I didn't know how long I will disappear but trust me that one day I will come back with the new Yoona. The strongest Yoona that's always shining. Please be happy , I Love You Two..

Your friend , Yoona.

Hyoyeon crying after she read the letter.'It's okay , Hyo.' Eunhyuk comforting Hyoyeon and give her a hug.

----------***----------

[ SiFany ]

'Fany-ah , come here. Someone send this letter for us.' Siwon calling for Tiffany that's busy playing with Kevin. Tiffany carry Kevin and then walking to Siwon at the living room.

'Who send this to us ? What inside this box ?' there's not only letter , but there's a small box sent for them. 'I didn't know from who but it's write our name , Siwon and Tiffany on the envelope.'

Tiffany get closer to Siwon and they both reading the letter together.

Hello , Siwon oppa.

Hello , Fany unnie.

It's me , Yoona. I know you didn't expect this letter. I'm just going to informing you that I'm fine here. I know both of you already know where I am. It's already three days leaving all of you. I'm so happy here , Hana got many friends too. Anyway , congratulation again that you're going to have another child. I hope it's will be a girl because you really want one , unnie. Oppa , please take care of Fany unnie carefully and be good friend for Donghae oppa. For Fany unnie , don't do anything hard because you're pregnant. Kiss Kevin on his forehead for me. Oh , in the box.. I bought baby shoes for your baby. It's pink colour because I'm really sure that's it's will be baby girl. And there's also some clothes for Kevin. I never bought anything for him since he's appear in your life. Until here I can write. Just trust me that one day I will come back with new Yoona. I Love Both Of You.

Your sincerely , Yoona

'Yoona...it's her...' Tiffany already crying so hard after she read the letter. Siwon's eyes also half teary. 'Like she said , she will come back.' Siwon said. Tiffany nod and peck a kiss on Kevin's forehead. 'It's from Yoona aunty.' Tiffany said to Kevin. Kevin just smiling.

----------***----------

[ YunYul ]

'Oppa , Seungho ! Someone send us a letter.' Yuri telling Yunho and Seungho that's happily playing the play station at the living room. 'Let's go , Seungho. Before your omma angry.' Yunho grab Seungho's wrist and they approaching Yuri on the long couch.

'Omma , I want to read it for you and appa.' Seungho offering. Yunho and Yuri nods. Yuri handing the letter to Seungho. Yunho sit beside Yuri and placing his arm on Yuri's shoulders. Seungho ready to read the letter.

Hi , Yunho oppa.

Hi , Yuri unnie and Hi to Seungho , my nephew.

It's me Yoona , your sister. I know you really miss me. I'm really sorry for leaving without any news. I just need to find the calmness for now. I really need it so much. Oppa , I know you must be really angry with Donghae oppa. But please , don't angry or hit him. He's not doing anything wrong. This is all happened because it's our fate. No one can change it , okay ? To Yuri unnie , please take care of my brother carefully. I know you're the best for him and I hope the memories of you with Yesung oppa not being the reason anymore...just forget about Yesung oppa because Yunho oppa really love you so much. I know you love him too.

To Seungho , thank you for being with Hana always. She really miss you but don't worry because we will come back one day. I'm happy that you're my family. I'm so happy because of that. I didn't know when I'm going to back but trust that one day I'll be back together with you. Please take care of Donghae oppa too. I love you all.

Your beloved Yoona.

'Omma , is that mean Hana is not going to play with me anymore. Who is going to play with me and go to school with me ?' Seungho already crying when he thinking he already lost his friend.

Yuri pull Seungho and give him a hug. Yunho and Yuri already crying when they read the letter. 'Like your aunty said. They will come back.' Yuri comforting her son. Hana and Seungho already being friends for a long time and he's really sad because of that.

----------***----------

[ YongSeo ]

'Oppa , it's letter from Yoona unnie.' Seohyun said while she looking at the envelope. 'How did you know ?' Yonghwa drink the juice. 'I know her writing. Come here , it's for us. Letter for us.' Seohyun calling for Yonghwa. Yonghwa change his position and sit beside Seohyun. They're inside the cafe at that time. They open the letter and read it.

Hi , Yonghwa ! Hi , Seohyun !

It's me , Yoona. Woah , I'm so happy that both of you are dating. First , I'm going to say sorry for leaving all of you without any news. Second , sorry because I'm the reason you can't get marry. I'm bad , right ? Yonghwa , you're already like my brother and I love you. I hope you will never forgetting me as your sister too. Please take care of Seohyun and please looking at Donghae condition. He need both of you. Seohyun , thank you for being the best sister in-law for me. You're really the best and I really love you. About your oppa , please take care of him for me. I will come back one day but I didn't know when. I need to find the calmness. Just make sure that you always being together , trust me that you're the best couple I ever meet. You're great. Seohyun , don't lying anymore and tell your parent about your career. If not they will think it's Yonghwa fault because he closed to you. I can only write until here. I just want both of you to know that I really love you.

Your sister/sister in-law , Yoona.

'You're really the best Yoona. You know how to make me cry. Always like this.' Yonghwa already crying and harder than Seohyun crying. Seohyun look at Yonghwa and hug her boyfriend.

'Don't cry. She will come back. I'm here with you.' Seohyun said. Yonghwa hug Seohyun too. They just hugging and ignoring where they're at the time. It's public , the cafe.

----------***----------

[ Mr and Mrs Lee ]

'Someone send us this letter.' Mrs Lee telling Mr Lee that's really busy with his job. She take a sit on the chair opposite to Mr Lee. Mr Lee take the letter and only him reading the letter first.

Appa , Omma....

It's me , Yoona. I'm going to say that I'm so sorry. I know both of you really hates me because have ruined your son's life. I'm so sorry and I'm now begging for your forgiveness. But one thing I want you to know. I really love your son with all of my heart. He is everything to me. I know you still didn't know about something. Actually , I'm now pregnant with your grandson. It's a boy according to the doctor. I'm trying my best to give the best to both of you but why both of you still hates me ? I know I'm not from good family. My parents never raising me and just my brother raising me. He giving me the love of the parents that I never get and don't insult my brother anymore. I'm begging you. If you want Donghae be with Eunseo , it's okay for me. Now , I've leaving Korea with my daughter that you really hates too. I'm already leaving Donghae. I hope you happy now. I know I'm not suppose to say this but please blessing my cousin , Yonghwa with Seohyun. They really loving each others. I'm their witness , they really love each others. Trust me this time and goodbye. I didn't know when I'm going to come back but please take a look at Donghae oppa for me.

Your sincerely , Lee Yoona.

'What happen to you ? Who send the letter ?' Mrs Lee so shock when sudden she see tears on Mr Lee's cheeks. Mr Lee pass the letter to Mrs Lee and she read it.

About five minutes later , she also crying.

'It's all our fault. We shouldn't hates her.' Mr Lee said. 'I'm so guilty with her and Yunho. I never know that her parents never giving her love and I keep insulting them.' Mr Lee continue.

'Me too.'

----------***----------

[ Donghae ]

'Who send this letter for me ? There's no name of the person that send this letter but only my name on this envelope.' Donghae open the envelope and see there's two letter inside an envelope.

He deciding to read the letter that written on white paper first.

Hi , Donghae oppa.

It's me , your wife , Lee Yoona. I know you must be really shock that I send this letter to you. I just want to say sorry because I'm leaving you without your permission. I'm sorry too for taking Hana with me. Oppa , I just need you to know something. Our moments together still in my mind whether we're separating. I still remember our memories when being training at SAA , when I'm being kidnapped , when Hana born and until now. It's all our history that I will never forget. It's too precious for me to forget it. I love you so much and I can't say that I hate you even you've hurting me. Why you didn't believe me ? It's your baby , oppa. It's our son and I never slept with another guy except for you. You're always being the first in my life. You also the first guy that taking my first kiss and the first guy make me fall in love with you. Don't you remember that ?

Oppa , I'm okay here. I'm sorry for leaving you but I need to find the calmness. I feel like I didn't get the calmness all this while. That's why I'm deciding to leaving for a while. Oppa , please don't be like someone that lose hope without me beside you. Just remember that I will always being inside your heart , really near with you. I miss you so much. I promise that one day that I will come back but I didn't know when. You can wait for me if you want. If you can't , just follow your parents and marry with Eunseo. I rather to sacrifice my happiness for you. Hana is okay with me , don't worry and our baby also safe. My tummy getting more big now if you notice it a few days ago. I really want you beside me now , really want. Oppa , there's a sonogram that I give to you along with this later. I promise that I will always send the sonogram to you so that you can see our baby progress. I know you also want to see our baby. The pink letter , it's from Hana for you. Better you read it.

I love you so much , oppa.

Your wife , Lee Yoona.

Donghae then read the pink letter from Hana.

Daddy ,

It's Lee Hana , your daughter. I really miss you so much. Mummy said you're busy. Please don't be so stress because it's can make you being insane person. Listen to me , okay ? Daddy , I'm so happy here because I got many friends. They're so kind. I hope I can meet with you again. I miss you , daddy. Mmmuuuaaah...

Lee Hana...

Donghae crying hardly after he read both of the letter from his wife and daughter. He then find the sonogram inside the envelope.

'My son , I'm sorry. I'm sorry that can't be with you... I'm so sorry...'

______________________________________

Hi , readers ! I'm so sad when writing this chapter. I hope it's not too dramatic but I just like to put some feeling in my story. The final chapter will be update this Thursday. So wait for the next update.

Sorry for the late update. If you still didn't know , I'm open one-shot request's shop. So please visit Reddish Melon Berry

To the silent readers , please start to comments okay. I really want the support before the last chapter this Thursday. I love you all , readers.