Chapter 2

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Donghae POV

It's take about 2 hours for me arrived at my apartment. As I arrived in front of my apartment's door , I suddenly thinking about my daughter's present. I'm not buying her a present for her birthday. How can I forget until like this. Oh , no ! She might be really sad.

I pull out the key and want to open the door but the door is open by someone. I'm so shock at the first but when I see Yoona in front of me , I'm not shock anymore.'Hi , sweetheart.' she glancing her beautiful eyes to me. Maybe she just too angry with me. She instantly went to the living room and leave me. She didn't even greet her handsome husband. I enter the apartment and closed the door. I walk to the living room and saw my wife busily checking on a few important documents.

I approach her and sit beside her on the floor , leaning my back against the couch.'Are you angry with me ?' I look at her but she didn't respond anything. I'm waiting for her answer but she keep silence and not talk since before.

I wrap my arm around her shoulders and want to hug her.'What are you doing , Lee Donghae ? I'm working now.' she angry with me and move away my arm from her shoulders. She totally looking angry.'Yoona , I'm so sorry. I...'

'Go and ask a forgiveness from your daughter first. She is hurt and sad because of you.' Yoona said seriously. Maybe she is right , I feel guilty toward Hana.

I stand up and looking for Hana in her bedroom but she is not inside. I explore all the rooms but she's not around. When I back to the living room , Yoona told me something.'She is at Yunho oppa's house.' she just stare at me for a while. I nod and want to walk outside. Aish , she is a little scary when she is angry like that. But she still looking beautiful and cute for me.

It's take an hour to Yunho hyung's house because an accident happened on my way here so it's become late. I park my car and hop out. From far away I already saw my daughter playing at the outside along with her cousin , Seungho. I coming closer to them but when I'm closer to Hana and about to hug her , she suddenly run to the backyard.

I look at Seungho and he also looking weird at me.'Uncle , why you're not coming to her birthday ? Pity Hana , she kept crying last night but no one know except for me.' Seungho told me.

After heard everything happened at the birthday party from Seungho , I feel very very very very guilty toward my daughter a.k.a my angel. I walk to backyard and see my daughter. She sitting on the bench and looking at the roses. There's many roses at the garden because Yoona and Jessica like them so much so they planted it until now. I think Hana also like roses.

Suddenly , I heard that my daughter sobbing. I approach her and hugging her from the back and give her a kiss on her left cheek.'I'm so sorry , honey. I'm sorry that I'm not at your birthday party to celebrating your birthday.' I told her and wipe her tears with my thumbs.

'Daddy , my friends told me that you not love me anymore. That's why you're not coming last night. Is it true ?' she ask with her cute tone and still sobbing. I break the hug and sit beside my daughter while hugging her shoulders.'Of course I love you , Hana. You're the next person I really love and care after your mummy. Don't trust your friends. I'm sorry for that and only one you should now , I always love you Lee Hana.' I telling her and she then smiling. It's make me relief and so calm now.

I hug her and really miss my daughter. It's already a week I leave Yoona and her just to solve my jobs abroad.'Daddy , where's my gift ?' she ask , still hugging me but then she break the hug. What I'm going to say ? She looking at me with her doe eyes , her eyes are same like Yoona's. The eyes looking so innocent and cute , I can't lying to her.

'Hana , do you want to go for a vacation ?' something in my mind while I'm thinking. She just nod and not saying anything.'I'm going to take you and also your mummy for a vacation as your gift. Do you like it ?' i ask.

She smile and jumping happily saying , 'I want ! I want !'

'Okay but did you forgive your daddy ?'

'Of course. Daddy , can we go home now ? I'm going to tell mummy about this.' I nod and cuddling her with my arms. We both keep chatting and laughing together on our way home in the car. She kept talking about her birthday party and there's too many funny moments.

Yoona POV

I just finish with all my works. It's so tiring and I'm so sleepy. It's take about 4 hours for me to finish all. I look at my schedule and tomorrow I have to train new trainee. Of course I'm going to help them with shooting skill , my specialities also shooting until now.

I laying myself on the couch and closing my eyes slowly , trying to relax. Then I fall asleep . . . . . .

(about thirty minutes later)

I awake when I feel someone peck a kiss on my cheek. I open my eyes and saw Hana , my daughter.'Hi , mummy.' she waving.

I rubbing my eyes and sitting on the couch carefully. Then Hana sit at my left and Donghae oppa take a sit at my right.'Mummy , tomorrow we're going for a vacation. I'm so happy.' Hana said something weird. Vacation ? I look at Donghae oppa and he give me a beautiful and sincere smile.

'What vacation ? I've . . . '

'Shushh !!! No more excuse. I'm going to take and Hana for a vacation tomorrow. Just follow us , okay.' Donghae placing his index finger on my lips , avoiding me from finishing my words. My daughter looking very happy about the vacation but what I'm going to decide. I've a really busy schedule starting from tomorrow afternoon.

'Hana , go and take a bath.'

'Okay.' Hana just obey what Donghae ordering her. She never disobey to us , she is really our daughter.

I close my eyes and covering my face with my hands. I'm so tired and so sleepy at the time.'Are you okay ? You looking tired ?' he my hairs , like usual he did from before until now. And also like usual , he will lean my head on his chest and letting me to rest on his chest and his arm wrapping around me.

'I've many works for tomorrow , oppa. How we're going to go for a vacation ?' I ask with weak tone.

'I've handle everything just now. I've call Yunho hyung , he said he'll ask someone else to take over your job for awhile. Satisfied now ?'

I directly nod and closing my eyes while resting peacefully with him beside me. I can't even angry with him anymore , Hana also seem okay now. Anyway , I also too tired to get angry now.