Chapter 20

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)
Donghae , Yoona and Hana busy at the kitchen. They're together preparing for the dinner. Moreover , Donghae already invites Seohyun and also his brother in-law for a dinner tonight at their apartment.'Oppa , can you help me with this ?' Yoona asking to Donghae that's already finish with his work.

'What I'm going to do with this vegetables ?' Donghae asking. He looking at those vegetable on the table.'Just cut it , oppa.' Yoona said while she is tasting the meal that she's make at the time. Donghae just follow what Yoona ask.

Hana just looking at her parents that busy in the kitchen.'Daddy , want me to help you ?' Hana offering. Donghae look at his daughter and messing her hairs. Hana pouting.'You're so kind , honey. But no need because I didn't want you to hurt or get any injury.' Donghae said.

'Okay. Hurm...is there anything I can help ? I'm so boring here.' Hana asking again. Yoona and Donghae looking at each other. Hana really diligent and trying to help her parents but Yoona and Donghae scare if she might get an injuries.'Honey , come here. You can taste this for me.' Yoona calling for Hana. Hana smiling and approaching her mother.

Yoona feed her. Hana eat the meat and Yoona waiting for her comment.'Mummy , it's great. This is the first time I taste something so delicious.' Hana said. Donghae then approaching them. Yoona frowning and ask ,'Is that mean it's not tasty before ?'

Hana looking at Donghae. She didn't know what to answer. Donghae tipping his shoulders.'It's tasty but today is more tasty.' Hana said. Yoona smiling and then kiss her daughter's cheek. 'Here the vegetable.' Donghae pass the bowl to Yoona.'Thank you , oppa.' Yoona said.

'Hurm ... no kiss for me like Hana get ?'

Hana giggle at the time. Yoona looking at Donghae and then give him a peck on his right cheek.'Daddy always jealous with me.' Hana wrapping her arms on her chest.'It's not jealous.'

'It's is !'

'No !'

'Yes !'

'No !'

'Yes !'

'Yes !' Hana and Yoona then laughing when Donghae at last said 'Yes' that is mean he is jealous.'Yeay , I win.' Hana said cheerfully and running to the living room. Yoona still chuckle at the time.

'You always back up your daughter. At least back up me , sweetheart.' Donghae said.

'Oops ! I'm not at your side or Hana's side. I'm at the middle.' Yoona said. Donghae smiling and then hug his wife from the back.'Oppa , I'm cooking right now.' Yoona said. She still adding some ingredient inside the soup.

'I know. And I also know you miss the back hug from me right ?'

'In your dream.'

'So dreaming with me tonight.'

Yoona turn to the back and hit his chest.'Don't be so naughty , oppa. Here , taste it for me.' Yoona take the soup and feed it to Donghae. Donghae taste the soup and then he make a weird expression. Yoona already scare.'It's not good ? What should I add ? Sugar ? Salt or what ?' Yoona asking.

Donghae lean closer to Yoona and kiss her lip.'It's tasty now.' Donghae said. Yoona push him away from her and then blush so hard.'I ask you correctly but you're playing with me.'

'It's because now to hard to get kiss from you.' Donghae smiling and showing the 'peace' sign. Yoona smiling back and of course she still blush.

_________***__________

Seohyun POV

It's already 9 o'clock in the night now. I was just arrived at the apartment. After park my car , I quickly walking to the elevator. When I was about to press the button , my hand touch with someone.

'I'm sorry.' it's guy voice.

I look at him and he looking at me.

'You're Seohyun , right ?'

'You're Yonghwa.'

He nod and we smiling at each others. I never thought that I can meet with him again for the second time. I thought our first meet just for the time.'How are you , Seohyun-shi ?' he is so formal with me.

'I'm feeling awkward when you're calling me that. Just call me Seohyun , Yonghwa-shi.'

'If that so , you also just need to call me as Yonghwa.'

I nod and looking at him. Why I keep staring at him ? He will notice me soon and he might think I like him. But he is so handsome and looking so stylish. He is completely my ideal type. 'What are you doing here ?' he asking me.

'I have a dinner with my brother's family.'

He just nod and smiling. Oh , god ! His smile is so perfect.

Ting !

'Let's go. You want to get inside , right ?' He said. I didn't notice that the elevator already open. Aw , it's shameless. When inside the elevator , it's just two of us.

I'm going to press the button to the fifteen floor but he also press it.'Our destination same again.' he smiling.'Yeah.' only that I can said at the time. When the elevator open , I step to the outside and directly to my brother's apartment.

Then I realise that Yonghwa also walking to the same way with me.'Are you following me ?' I asking to him.'No , I'm not. Actually I thought you're following me.'

It's really weird. I continue walking and arrived at my brother's apartment. I press the doorbell and then he is also beside me.'You're going here too ?' he ask me , frowning.

'Yes , it's my brother's apartment.'

Not really long after that the door open.

End of Seohyun POV

Donghae open the door as he heard someone press the doorbell. As he open the door , he shock when saw Seohyun and also Yonghwa.'Hi , oppa !' Seohyun greet her brother.

'Hi , Seo !' Donghae greet back.

Then Yoona appear and she also shock when Seohyun and Yonghwa arrived together.'Are you coming together ?' Yoona asking.

Seohyun and Yonghwa looking at each others and then shook their heads.'Let's get inside first.' Donghae said. They all entering the apartment. Yonghwa and Seohyun actually still weird. What Yonghwa's relationship with Yoona and Donghae ? What Seohyun's relationship with Yoona and Donghae ?

~ ~ ~

'What ? She is your sister ?' Yonghwa shock after Donghae told Seohyun is his sister.

'And Seohyun , Yonghwa is actually my cousin.' Yoona told Seohyun.'Oh , chinca !' Seohyun also shock when she heard about it.

'How did you know each other actually ?' Donghae ask.

'Yonghwa helped me when someone tried to snatched my handbag....' Seohyun telling all the story about their meet. Yonghwa also help Seohyun to explaining that to Yoona and Donghae. 'Thank you , Yonghwa.' Donghae thank him.

'No problem.' Yonghwa said.

'Where's your daughter , Yoona ?' Yonghwa asking.

'Yes , where's Hana ?' Seohyun then asking.

Yoona and Donghae looking at the living room but Hana not there.'You guys should have a dinner first. I'll get Hana.' Donghae suggest. Yoona bring Yonghwa and Seohyun to the dining table.'You cook this , unnie ?' Seohyun impress because there's too many meals on the table.

'Of course I cook all of this. Come on , have a sit.' Yoona said. Yonghwa and Seohyun take a seat that just side by side.'Seohyun , better watch out ! Yoona not really good at cooking.' Yonghwa teasing Yoona. Seohyun laughing when Yoona pouting and looking angry at Yonghwa.

After that , Donghae and Hana appear.

'Hi , aunty.' Hana greet Seohyun and take a sit on her father's lap.'Hi , Hana. You look fresh tonight.' Seohyun said.'Of course , I just bath.' everyone chuckles.

'This is your niece , Lee Hana. Hana , this is your uncle , Yonghwa uncle.' Yoona introducing.

Hana looking at Yonghwa but she suddenly shy.'Hi , Hana. You're so cute.' Yonghwa praise her. Hana not saying anything and she just blush.'Woah , Hana blushing. Are you shy , honey ?' Donghae tease his daughter.

'A little. My uncle is so handsome. I'm blush because of that.' Hana being honest. Then , everyone chuckles at Hana.'Then I'm not handsome ?' Donghae ask.

Hana look at her father and shook her head. 'Yah , you're so mean.' Hana chuckle and Donghae pinch her cheek. Everyone chuckles with the situation at the time.

________________________

Please Comments and Subscribe !!