Chapter 25

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

~ Lee's apartment ~

Bip ! Bip ! Bip !

As his handphone vibrating , Donghae quickly get his handphone. At the time , he was just finish taking a bath. It's a text message from Changmin.

From : Agt. Changmin

To : Agt. Donghae

Hae , sorry for disturbing. I just want to tell you that Yunho giving you and your wife half off day for today. Please come back at SAA sharp at 5 o'clock in the evening. Bye ~ enjoy your half day holiday.

Donghae smiling. 'Hey , why are you smiling ? Anything happen ?' Donghae hear a voice and he find Yoona that's approaching him with her sleepy face. 'Hey , sweetheart. Are you awake already ?' Donghae give a kiss on her forehead and then directly hugging his wife.

'I'm still sleepy , oppa. But when I found you're not beside me , I'm alone.'

'Pity my sweetheart. I'm sorry , I'm taking a bath just now.' Donghae break the hug and lift her chin to make her facing him. Yoona open her eyes slowly.'Where's Hana ? Have you take her from Jung's mansion ?'

'Yuri told me that Hana already went to the kindergarten with Seungho. Hey , we got half day off today. Let's go somewhere together.'

'Where ?'

'It's secret for now. Now , go and take a bath.' Donghae push Yoona until they reach outside the bathroom. 'No , I'm still sleepy. Give me some more time to sleep.' Yoona pouting. 'No , you want to take a bath or I'll do it for you ?'

Yoona hit his chest.

'Yah , you're so naughty. I'll take a bath by myself.' Yoona take the towel and get inside the bathroom.

Donghae chuckles. 'It's too easy to teasing her.'

__________***__________

~ Choi's apartment ~

Siwon also got the same message as what Donghae get that morning. 'Oppa , let's have breakfast.' Tiffany calling for Siwon. 'I'll be there soon.' Siwon styling his hair and after that he get to the dining table for the breakfast.

'Good morning , wife.'

'Good morning , oppa.'

Siwon take a sit on the chair. As good wife , Tiffany serving her husband nicely. She pour the coffee into the cup.'Oppa , today we got off day , right ?'

'How did you know ? I never mention about that to you.' Siwon frowning. He get a slice of bread and a bottle of jam.'Yuri send me the text message.' Siwon just nodding.

'So , where are you going today ?'

'Oppa , let's visit Kevin. I really miss him so much now.' Tiffany said with a smile. Siwon look at his wife. From her eyes , Siwon can see how miss Tiffany to Kevin. 'Okay. Let's finish the breakfast and we'll go there soon.'

'That early. I think you must miss Kevin as well.'

'Yeah , I really miss Kevin too. He's so cute that make me can't forget about him.'

Tiffany smiling.

'Me too.'

__________***__________

10 o'clock in the morning , Siwon take Tiffany to the Sunshine Orphanage to visiting Kevin like usual. When they arrive , Kevin with Mrs Kim are playing outside together with another childrens at there.

'Hi , Kevin.' Tiffany said. Kevin smiling when he saw Tiffany. Tiffany hold him and Kevin give her a kiss on her cheek.'Is that a kiss for me ?' Tiffany didn't believe about it anymore.

'I think he like you so much , Mrs Choi.' Mrs Kim said. 'That's true. Hey , Kevin.' Siwon pinch his cheeks. Kevin also smiling widely to Siwon.'So cute.' Tiffany said. 'Mrs Kim , can we take Kevin for a walk ?' Siwon ask.

'Of course but before that you need to fill the form at the office first.'

'Okay. Fany , wait here. I'll come back later. Tiffany nod. She then take Kevin along with her and sitting on the bench.'Kevin-ah , how are you today ?' Tiffany ask. But she also not stupid , the baby can't talk anymore.'I really miss you. Today , I'm going to take you to our house. I'm going to cook for you as well. I hope you'll like it.' Tiffany said. Kevin just looking at Tiffany whether he didn't understand anything that Tiffany said.

'I'm finish. Let's go.' Siwon come closer to Tiffany and Kevin. Tiffany stand up and three of them leaving the place immediately.

__________***__________

~ at the park ~

Yoona POV

Donghae oppa take me to the park that we always hang out together. It's a long time we're not being here since we've Hana to manage.

'Did you miss this place ?'

'I miss this place so much , oppa. Why so sudden you take me here ?'

I also weird when he suddenly bring me here.'Nothing. Just want to remind you to the first place you rejected to marry me.'

This guy already make me remember again. It's a few years ago that I rejected him because I know his parents don't like our relationship. But it's okay now for me. Abruptly , I feel someone hugging me from the back and it's Donghae oppa. He placing his chin on my right shoulder. I'm looking around and it's lucky that there's not many peoples at there.

'I miss our moment together. We're so busy until don't have enough time to spend with each other and also with Hana.'

'That's true. I promise you after this mission solve , I'll take a long break and we'll visiting Perth , Australia together.' I look at Donghae oppa after he said that. 'Really ? Can we go to Perth and also traveling to Paris after that ?' I ask. Paris the place I really want to go now. Paris is the biggest shopping city.

'Anything you want.' he peck a kiss on my cheek and I smile. It's make me awkward when I find the old couple looking at us. I loosen his grip from me.'Hey , what's wrong ? Can't I hug my wife for a long time ?' he ask me. He looking at me full with the confusion.

'Oppa , people looking at us. It's -'

I freeze when I feel his lip on mine. His hands pulling my head closer to him and continuing kiss me. I didn't know why but I never feel awkward when we're kissing. It's in the public actually. So weird !

When the hug break , I looking at him in shock. He's also looking at me. 'We're married now. No need to be awkward when we're hugging in the public. Even the couple that's still not marry can did it in public , why we can't do it even we've married.' he said. I think he's right. I'm trying not to be awkward but it's can't because I never like someone see anything I did.

_____________________________________________

Hi , sorry for the short chapter that I've posted yesterday.

Today , I'm updating a quiet long update about YoonHae and SiFany moments to all the shippers. I hoping it's good.

Please comments. When today I've got 5 comments , I'm feeling so happy. Keep it up and please post many comments.

I didn't mind it. Saranghae , readers !