Chapter 28

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

~ Seoul City Hospital ~

Yoona POV

I accompany Tiffany unnie to the hospital today. Yuri unnie can't come along because she going to fetch Seungho and also Hana as well. Before heading to the hospital , we to the Sunshine Orphanage to take the kid named Kevin and bring him to the hospital.

'Yoona , did you think Kevin gonna be okay ?' Tiffany unnie looking so worry at the time. We're now waiting at the waiting area , outside the check up room. 'Let's pray that he's just has a normal fever.' I tell her to make her more calm a little.

She cover her faces with her palms. 'Yoona , I can't face him. I'm feeling so guilty that my husband doing that to his mother. He never told me before at all.' I know Tiffany unnie crying at the time. I rub her back.

'Unnie , maybe Siwon oppa has his own reason not telling you.'

'But what is it , Yoona ?' she uncover her face and look at me with the tears that already ruin her make up. I wipe her tears with my thumbs.'He will tell you soon , unnie.' that only that I could said at the time.

'Mrs Choi !' when the nurse calling for Tiffany unnie , she directly to the nurse direction. Tiffany unnie then get inside the check up. I'm trying to reach her and when I'm about to enter the room , I see how love Tiffany unnie toward Kevin.

She hug the baby , kiss his cheeks and all that she do like what I do to my beloved daughter , Hana. All what she do perfectly like excellent mother. I'm wondering now. Where's Siwon oppa ? He should be here right now , beside Tiffany unnie.

I get outside and make a phone call to Siwon oppa but his handphone is switch off at the time. So I decide to call Donghae oppa. Maybe he's with Siwon oppa at the time. I trying to call many time but he didn't pick up as well. What I'm going to do now ? I just want Siwon oppa and Tiffany unnie being okay again like usual.

Ching !

My handphone sound. It's a text message from Donghae oppa.

From : Hae Oppa

To : My Love , Yoona

Sorry I can't pick up your phone call , sweetheart. I'm in the meeting room now. I can't answer your call , it will interrupt the meeting. Anyway , why did you call me ? Did you miss me or something ?

I smile alone when read the message from him. But I know it's not the time now to smiling because there's something more important than that. I deciding to reply back the message.

From : My Love , Yoona

To : Hae Oppa

Oppa , is Siwon oppa with you ? If he's there , tell him that Tiffany unnie and me at the hospital right now. We're here because Kevin is sick. Ask him to be here or I can't help him anymore. Anyway , I miss you. I'll see you at home. Please take Hana from Jung's mansion and take care of her before I come back. I Love You , Oppa.

End of Yoona POV

__________***__________

Donghae get the text message send by Yoona. He smiling suddenly at the time but he's like Yoona and think it's not too important at the time.

'I didn't want to lying anymore. I told Yoona we're in meeting room instead we're at the bar now.' Donghae said to Siwon that's now drinking some more beer at the time. Eunhyuk also joining them but not drink too much like Siwon did.

'Sorry , Hae. I ask you to lie with your wife just because of me.' Siwon said , gulping some more beer in just one gulp.'Yoona told me that she and Tiffany at the hospital right now. With Kevin.'

Siwon frown. He's shock actually at the time. 'What I can do then ? I can't even facing that kid now.'

'But you love him like your own son , right ?' Eunhyuk said.

'Of course. He's the first kid that had make me happy but I ruined his future.'

'It's an accident. Not your fault.' Donghae half shout. He's really not satisfied with Siwon that's so stubborn sometime. 'Hae is right. Go and visit them. You shouldn't be here and just drink at this moment.' Eunhyuk back up Donghae.

Siwon didn't hear them. When he about to drink another glass , someone grab it from his hand. Everyone look at the person and it's Yonghwa. 'Yah ! If you love Tiffany , go and find her. If you make her sad one more time , I'll make sure that you'll never meet her again. Didn't you know that I really love her like my own sister.' Yonghwa exclaim to Siwon. Siwon look down at the time. Donghae and Eunhyuk smiles. They're actually siding to Yonghwa. What he said is absolutely true.

'I'm feeling so guilty now. I make her sad. I make her sad !' Siwon said. Yonghwa then grab Siwon's collar. Donghae and Eunhyuk shocks. 'Go and find her. It's your last chance. If you feeling guilty like this , just forgetting Tiffany. You're not the right guy for her.' Yonghwa actually do it on purpose. Yoona call him and explaining everything to him.

'Okay. I'll prove it that I'm the best for her.' Siwon then walk away from the bar. He's not drunk at the time because he's strong enough and maybe another hundred glasses of drinks still can't make him drunk.

'You're great , Yonghwa.' Eunhyuk tapping Yonghwa's right shoulder. Yonghwa just smiling. 'Well , I'm Jung Yonghwa. Jung's descendant never fail. Anyway Hae hyung , you need to face Yoona after this. Who ask you to lying.' Yonghwa grab the drink and after drink it , he walk away.

'Wow , I never thought that all Jung's generation are so stylish and smart like this.' Eunhyuk praising Yonghwa. Yonghwa looking so stylish when he did something like that just now.

'Yeah , they're smart but I'm the victim.'

Eunhyuk just laughing at Donghae. Donghae keep thinking what he's going to answer to Yoona soon.

__________***__________

~ Sunshine Orphanage ~

Tiffany POV

Yoona just leaving fifteen minutes later. After send me and Kevin here she went home quickly. She said she need to prepare a dinner for her family at the time.

Mrs Kim allowing me to accompany Kevin tonight at Sunshine Orphanage. It's already 9.30 o'clock in the night but Kevin still not sleeping yet. So , I take him to take some fresh air at the park.

'Kevin-ah , are you better now ?' I sitting on the bench and then looking at Kevin. He just resting his head on my shoulder and playing with my necklace.

I just looking at the handsome and cute boy. I'm so thankful that I met with him. He's so kind at me. 'Kevin , I'm so sorry. I really love you. You'll never leave me , right.' he look at me and smile. I kiss his cheek.

After a long time we at the outside , I feeling so cold suddenly. Then I notice that I and Kevin went outside without blanket or jacket covering us from the cold wind. 'Kevin , I'm so sorry. You must be really cold. Let's go and get a blanket for us.'

'No need for that. Here.' I turn to the back and saw Siwon oppa. He then wrapping the jacket on my shoulders and also covering it on Kevin.

'What are you doing here ?' I said coldly.

'Fany , I'm so sorry. I know I should tell you everything. I'm so stupid that I'll never think about your feeling. I'm so sorry.'

Tears suddenly escape from my eyes.'At the time our family always asking about an heir. They forced you at the time and I'm feeling so fail as your husband. I drunk at the time and the incident happened.'

He appear in front of me. 'I know I'm wrong. Please forgive me.' he's begging at the time and I understand now.

Suddenly , Kevin crying while he's cough a little. 'Are you okay , Kevin ?' I look at Kevin and he's crying non-stop. Then Siwon oppa take Kevin from me. 'Kevin , it's me. Siwon appa. Did you forgive me ?'

When Kevin hug Siwon oppa , I feel that he really love Siwon oppa. 'I love you , Kevin. Please forgive me.' Siwon oppa hug him again. I smiling at the time. Siwon oppa pull me into a hug.

Three of us like a family at the time. I'm so happy that we already okay again now.

__________***__________

Yoona arrived at her apartment at 10.00 o'clock in the night. When she get inside , she saw Donghae and Hana already fall asleep on the couch at the living room. Yoona turn off the television.

'Oppa , oppa.' Yoona wake up Donghae slowly so that she's not waking up Hana as well. Donghae open his eyes and see Yoona. 'You're home.' Donghae rub his eyes. 'Yes. Why both of you sleeping here ? Have you eat already ?' Yoona ask. She sound so caring at the time.

'We both just eat snacks.'

'Better you bring Hana to her room. I'll prepare something for you.' Yoona kiss her daughter's cheek. Donghae carry Hana to her bedroom.

Yoona POV

God , I hope Tiffany unnie and Siwon oppa are back together now. I can't see how sad Tiffany unnie. That kid really change Tiffany unnie into caring person.

I'm hoping that everything is clear and Kevin being their son. 'Sweetheart , are you okay ?' I startled at the time and already found that Donghae oppa beside me.

'I'm okay , oppa. Sorry I'm being late. Only this I can prepare for you.' I just found spaghetti inside the fridge so I make him some. 'It's okay. It's enough for me. Have you eat the dinner ?' he ask me.

'I'm not feeling like I want it right now.' I told him. It's true that I'm not feeling hungry at this time. 'You should eat something.' he said. I shook my head. I stand up and want to take the juice from the fridge.

Suddenly , I feeling so queasy. My body not feeling so well at the time. Quickly , I heading to the sink and vomit. 'Yoona , are you okay ?' Donghae oppa approach me. I keep vomit at the time and he rub my back. After finish , I clear my mouth.

'I didn't know , oppa. I'm feeling so queasy just now.'

'You look pale. Come on , you should take some rest.' we walking to the bedroom with him supporting me. I'm feeling dizzy at the time.

Maybe that's because I'm not eating any food and too tired nowadays. That's always happened to me before.

_________________________________________

SiFany already back together now.

The questions for the next update :

a. What's wrong with Yoona

b. Did SiFany will adopt Kevin

Sorry for not update the story and take a long time. I'll spend more time with asianfanfic after this. That's the update for today. Hope you enjoy it.

Please comments and subscribe.

I'll sad if you're not comments. Comments give me many ideas and support.