Chapter 11

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

~ Seohyun POV ~

I've called my omma and she told me the dinner will be held tonight. Now she want me to the supermarket to get some ingredients for the dinner that will be tonight. I've informed Donghae oppa and hopefully it's my chance to meet again with my sister in-law and my niece after a long time not seeing them.

Oh , good ! Everything already been took by me except for the tomatoes and the watermelon. I didn't know how to choose a better and fresh tomatoes and also watermelon. The other such as meat , chicken or anything is easy except for this for me. I keep taking the tomatoes and just looking at the tomatoes.'How I'm going to know if it's still fresh or not ?'

Suddenly someone bump me and make the tomato in my hand fall on the floor. I shock and want to take the tomato fast but the person already stepped the tomato. I didn't care about the tomato but my left arm feeling so hurt because being bumped just now.

I lift my head and saw a guy. He is handsome but so arrogant. He make a mistake but not ask for forgiveness from me for make me hurt and stepped the tomato.'Yah , you !' I shout. Luckily just me and the guy heard. The supermarket a little noisy. The guy turn to the back and look at me innocently.

'Yes , anything I can help ?'

'You've bump me just now. Shouldn't you at least say sorry for me ?' I ask. The guy smirking and approaching me.

'Hey , that' not all my fault. Who ask you to stand in the middle.' the guy walk away.

Aish , he is so cruel and mean. After the shopping time , I need to be hurry. The dinner will start at 9 o'clock tonight. I need to home before 5 o'clock to help my maids and my omma to prepares the dinner together. I'm heading to the parking lot. Suddenly , I saw a weird and strange man walking behind me. It's make me scare so I walking or stepping more faster.

Suddenly , someone snatching my handbag. It's the man that walking behind me.

'Help ! Snatcher !' I shouting as loud as I can.

I'm lucky because I saw a guy running toward the snatcher and hit him. The guy coming back to me and I recognise that guy. It's the same guy that bumped with me.'This is your handbag. Are you okay ?' he handing me my handbag.

I nod and when I look at her hand , there's a small wound.'You hurt !' I pointing to his left hand.'I'm okay.' he said and then want to walk away. Before that he smile to me.

He make me felt like want to know him at the time.'Hey , you ! I'm Seohyun. What about you ?' I ask. He look at the back.

'Yonghwa is my name. Nice to meet you and sorry.'

'Thank you , Yonghwa.' he just smile and walking away from the place. So he also know how to said sorry. Hehehehe ... he is so handsome and also strong. Not bad like i thought he is.

________ •••••••••• ________

~ Donghae POV ~

Tonight we have a dinner at my parents' house. Seohyun already arrived at there and just waiting for me and my family to be there. I went to Hana's room and she already get ready with wearing her cloth and her short jean. I think she is y like her mother.

'Where's mummy , daddy ?' Hana asking me and looking at me with her big eyes.'Let me look at your mummy. Hana , wait for us a the living room. Okay ?' Hana nod and we give a hi-5 together. I heading to my bedroom and saw Yoona that still get ready.

'Oppa , can you help me ? I can't reach the zip so I can't zip my dress correctly. Can you help me with it.' she said while wearing her earrings in front of the mirror. I approach her and zipping her dress correctly. 'Thank you , oppa.' she smile to me and I can see the smile through the mirror.

Slowly , I hugging her from the back , wrapping my arms around her waist and placing my head on her shoulder. She smile and intertwine her hands with mine. I closing my eyes and smell her scent. She must used her favourite perfume that was lavender.

'Oppa , it's already 8.30 o'clock now. We'll be late soon.' Yoona told me. I hug her more tighten and didn't want to break the hug. 'Let's stay like this for a while.'

She allowing me to hug her for a long time and it's make me happy. 'MUMMY ! DADDY !' We break the hug when we heard hana's voice. Hana enter the room and approaching Yoona. 'I'm waiting for both of you but you're here hugging without me !' she pout. She is so cute that make me and Yoona chuckles.

'Sorry , honey. Here the special hug and special kiss for you.' Yoona give a kiss on her daughter lip and hug her tightly. The hug is more tighten than the hug she gave to me. It's make me jealous with my own daughter.

'Okay , let's go !'