Chapter 3

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Donghae POV

I was awake from my peaceful sleep and slowly opening my eyes. I smile when the first person I saw that morning is my wife , Yoona. A week without her beside me make me feel really miss her so much.

She sleep beside me so soundly and peaceful , I think she so sleepy and tired because many work for them to handle. Because I miss her so much , I just approach her and pull her into a hug.'Hey , you miss me ?' it's her voice. She is not sleeping , I thought she is sleeping just now.

'Of course I miss you.'

She break the hug and then look at me.'Where's our destination actually ?' she asking me about the vacation. I smile and say ,'I thinking to bring both of you to Jeju Island.'

She smiling widen. I know Yoona really love to visit Jeju Island from she is a teenager.'Oppa , thank you.' she said happily and just peck a kiss on my lip. Huh , it's just a PECK !

'Can I get the long kiss ?' I ask , she keep nodding and nodding. I pouting and caressing her cheek.

Knock ! knock ! knock!

'Who is it ?'

'Maybe it's Hana.' Yoona guessing and closing her eyes , still sleepy. I quickly pull her head and kiss her on her lip. She looking so shock at the time and struggling but when it's about 30 seconds passes , I can feel that she also kiss me back and allowing me to travel inside . We're so passionate kissing until we forget that Hana still waiting at the outside or maybe she had gone.

'Let's just open the door for her. Pity our daughter.'

I shook my head and feeling like still want to kiss her again. When I'm about to kiss her again , she covering her lip with her hand.'You're too fast , oppa.' she said and want to open the door. Like we thought it's Hana , our daughter.'Good morning , mummy. Good morning , daddy.'

She greet us and Yoona carrying her to sit on the bed. I sit on the bed and want to beside them.'Daddy , when we're going for our vacation ?'

'Eunhyuk uncle already help us with the tickets. Maybe we'll go this afternoon.' I told her and she just nod.'Mummy , can I get some walnuts for today ? I really want to eat it.'

Yoona shook her head. My daughter pouting. She looking at me , signing me to persuade Yoona but I'm not backing up her easier.'Hana , you've an allergic with walnuts. You can't eat it.' she pout as I said. She really have Yoona's aegyo.'If you get sick , we can't go for vacation Hana. How ?' I ask and she like thinking.

'Okay.'

'Good girl.' I patting her head and hug her tighten. I still miss all my family whether I've come back for almost a day.'Daddy...I can't breath...' I forget the I hug her tighten. I break the hug and she take a deep breath , so funny and cute daughter I have.

'Oops , I forget to call Seungho. I should call him now.' we about to ask why but she already run to the outside.'Calling for Seungho ?' Yoona also weird like I was weird.

'I think Hana and Seungho...'

'Couple ?' Yoona guessing again.

I just nod and she chuckles.'They can't , they're cousins.' Yoona said. I come closer to Yoona and lean my head on her shoulder , wrapping my arms around her waist.'Why ? You didn't like if your daughter have a relationship with her own cousin.' I ask.

Yoona nod and then she shook her head at the nearest time.'I don't know. What I think , I need the best for my daughter.' she is right. I also want the best for my daughter as well.'You're the great wife and mother , sweetheart. That's why I love you so much.' she already blushing at the time.

I look at her kiss her forehead sweetly.'I love you.'

'I love you too , oppa. I also miss you.' she said.