Chapter 10

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Donghae and Yoona already arrived at SAA together. At there , they met with Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk that always be at SAA now because they also have case cooperate with SAA cases.

'Hi , Yoona. Hi , Donghae.' Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon greeting them together , same words and same time. Yoona bowing to them politely.'How's your holiday with Hana ?' Eunhyuk asking.

'Everything is good and smooth.' Donghae answer.

'Good then. Yoona , I need to talk something. Can we go to the cafe ?' Hyoyeon said. Donghae and Yoona looking at each others.'Okay , let's go. Oppa , you should go first. We'll see again after my training.' Yoona said to Donghae. Donghae nod and sweetly peck a kiss on his wife cheeks. Yoona and Hyoyeon directly to the cafe that not really far from the lobby. It's about 150 steps from the lobby.

They take a sit on the empty chairs and get their orders. Yoona order a cappuccino while Hyoyeon order some lemon tea.'So , what is the thing you're going to discuss with me ?' Yoona asking , he didn't want to wasting time. Otherwise he still have some work to solve after this.'Yoona , did you know that your brother cheating on Yuri ?'

Yoona looking at Hyoyeon seriously. She didn't know what Hyoyeon mean with that.'What are you talking about ? You mean that Yunho oppa have an affair with another girl and cheating on Yuri unnie ?' Yoona said.

Hyoyeon nod slowly. Yoona shock and cover her open mouth with her hands. She keep shook her head , not believe all of this.'Yunho oppa is not like that. I know him.' Yoona trying to back up her brother because she really know the her brother than other.

'Yuri...when the day you're at Jeju , Yuri was really sad at the time. She went to the cemetery to visited Yesung. I and Eunhyuk oppa found she was cried hardly and told all her sad stories to Yesung. She said that Yunho oppa have an affair , not loving her and she...she...' Hyoyeon couldn't finish her words because she is too sad to continue.

'She what ? Tell me ! I need to know.'

'She said she already fall for your brother but one day she found out a girl called your brother. The most sad , we heard she said she rather to married with Yunho oppa just to make sure Seungho will be with his biological father.'

Yoona also can't avoid the tears from dropping.

________ ••••••••••_________

After Donghae already finished with his job , he searching for Yoona but not finding her. He found Yoona when he not purposely pass through the Documents Room. He look and Yoona is not doing anything inside the room. He weird and entering the room. Yoona hold a file but she didn't read it and pensive.

Donghae sit beside her on the next empty chair.'Yoona , what are you doing here ?' Donghae ask.

No reply from Yoona. Yoona maybe still not noticing that her husband just beside her. Donghae hold her hand and Yoona back to the reality. She just notice Donghae is beside her at the time.'Oppa , when did you come ?' Yoona look at Donghae.

'It's already an hour I was here.' he lied.

Yoona widen her eyes , surprise.

Donghae smile and say ,'No , just kidding. I just arrived.' Yoona pouting and then she thinking about something again. Donghae looking at his wife weirdly and wondering about what his wife thinking at the time.'Did you have a problem , sweetheart.' Donghae rubbing her wife hand.

Yoona looking at her husband.

'Oppa , you'll not having an affair with another girl behind me , right ?' Yoona said the words one by one clearly.

'My heart just for you. Why should I being with another girl. You're the person that I love and also the mother of my daughter and for my another future child.'

'Really !?'

Donghae nod and Yoona smile , feeling so relief. Maybe at the time she still thinking about Hyoyeon's story , told her about her brother cheating on her sister in-law.' Can I ask something ? You really weird , what had happened ?' Donghae caress her wife hairs.

'Nothing , oppa. I'm just scare if you're cheating on me. I can't live without you.' Yoona said and hug Donghae. Donghae smiling back and more tight.

Not really long after they break the hug , Donghae remember about something.'Oh , I forget to tell you. Yunho hyung want to meet with us at 2.00 pm at the meeting room.' Yoona look at her watch and it's already 2.15 pm.

'Oppa , we already late. We're late for 15 minutes.'

'Let's go !' Donghae and Yoona directly heading to the meeting room. It's take time for them to arrived as the meeting room is far from the document room.

________ ••••••••••_________

'Today , I would like to introducing all of you with our new agents. This is Choi Siwon and his wife , Tiffany.' Yunho announcing his new agents. Tiffany and Siwon bowing to them. Tiffany already happy because she saw Hyoyeon and they're going to work with her friend as well. Siwon also happy to see Eunhyuk.

About 20 seconds later , Yoona and Donghae enters the meeting room.'Sorry for being late.' Yoona and Donghae apologizes to them. Then , they saw Tiffany and Siwon. They all are shocks and so happy but they have to controlling their feeling so that not affecting their image as professional agents.

'Before that , I also want to inform you that starting from tomorrow my cousin , Jung Yonghwa will working with us here as well.' Yunho said.

'He is really good agent. I've heard that he is good at acting. Is it true ?' Yunho directly nod. It's look like Eunhyuk know many thing and searching about all the professional agents in this atmosphere.

Yunho suddenly looking at Yoona and smile to his sister. It's a long time after saw his sister but Yoona looking at him angrily. Yunho also already weird and didn't know what had happened. Hyoyeon signing Yoona to control her emotional not showing that they had know about his scandal.