Chapter 36

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Donghae POV

Yonghwa must be really depressed until he got drunk like that. It's shocking me and Yoona when he suddenly came in the midnight to our apartment. The worst , he already knew about something that Yoona really didn't want anyone to know. It's all my fault. Yonghwa already taken by me to the guest room and he is now resting.

Yoona must be really sad about this. I bet she still not sleeping anymore. When I'm entering our bedroom , I saw her sitting on the cold floor in half dark bedroom. With her arms around her knees and she hide her face. I know that she is crying at the time. It's already years we're together , I know how is she. I sitting beside her on the floor.

'Hey , why are you sitting here ? It's cold here. You'll pick , sweetheart.' I ruffle her hairs. She lift up her head and looking at me. Whether it's dark , I still can see the tears on her face and of course I hear her sob. I get more closer and wrapping my arm on her shoulders. She then lean her head on my shoulder and hug me. 'Oppa , is that true I'm cruel ?' she asking me.

I shake my head.

'You're not , sweetheart. You're just too kind to hurt anyone around you.'

'But I've hurting Yonghwa. Because of me , he and Seohyun can't being together. It's because your parents hate me. It's all my fault fro--' I press my index finger on her lip , avoiding from her to finishing that. It's hurting me as well when she said like that. 'It's not your fault. It's my fault. If I didn't do anything to you , you can't end up pregnant at the time. My parents also will not accused you as wild girl.' now I'm feeling it's all my fault. I'm fail that I can't make my parents loves my wife instead they hating her and our daughter.

She break the hug and look at me. 'So , you're telling me that you regret everything that happened ? You're regret that we got married and have a daughter in our young age ?' she become so emotional. I'm not blaming her , it's really usual to every pregnant woman. They will become really sensitive sometime.

'It's not what I mean. I'm happy that we're marry now , have Hana and soon that we will have another baby that will complete our life together.'

'So , why you so sudden said like that. Like you regret it ? Why ?' I need to be more patient in this matter. She already looking angry at the time. I look directly into her eyes and cup her face. 'Jung Yoona , we've know each others for a long time. Too many that we through together and I never regret it as long as you're with me. I love you and our family. It's just I'm feeling I'm fail being the father and husband for you and Hana. My parents hating both of you but I've no ideas or trying to make them accept you and Hana. I'm feeling so fail , Yoona. I'm so fail.' I telling her what I feel. My true feeling that I've feel a this while and now.

She keep crying and then she pull me into a hug. 'I'm sorry , oppa. I'm too emotional.' I rub her back and keep hugging her.

'It's okay , sweetheart. Now , let's sleep. Tomorrow you have an appointment with the doctor.' I telling her. I know every her activities because I always trying my be to give the best for my beloved wife. 'Oppa , are you sure that you're not coming along ?' she always asking me today. It's already three time including now.

'Like I said , I really want to follow you. But , I can't leave my job. I want to give our family the best future after this. I want us always being happy like usual but it's happiest than that.'

'You've always give the best for us , oppa. That's why I love you so much.' she said. I'm happy that she can understand me. 'I love you too , sweetheart.' we break the hug and smiling to each others.

----------***----------

|| Next Day ||

Siwon POV

It's already 8.30 am in the morning now. Is Fany still sleeping at this time ? Why it's so late ? I think she sleep at the right time last night , not too late or too early. 'Fany , are you ready ?' I raise my voice , calling for her. But there's no respond. I get to the bedroom and found that she still sleeping on the bed.

While , Kevin is crying beside her. But why she is not doing anything , what's wrong with her today. I get Kevin and comforting him until he fall asleep again and I success. He now already close to me and we're really cordial. He is really good son for us.

'Fany-ah , it's already 8.35 am. You're not going to office today ?' I ask her , placing Kevin again on the bed beside her.

'....oppa....'

Why her voice sound so weak ? I check on her , she looking so pale and sweating on her forehead. 'Honey , are you okay ? You looking so pale.' I get the tissue and wipe her sweat on her forehead. She shake her head. 'I'm so dizzy , oppa. I can't sleep last night , I keep feeling dizzy and vomit for the whole night.' my hand caressing her cheek and admiring her pale face. Her eyes still closing and she looking so tired. 'Why you're not wake me up last night ? I can just help you.'

'I didn't want to disturb you , oppa.' she open her eyes and give me a weak smile. I lean closer and peck a light kiss on her forehead. 'I will call the doctor here. You must be check by the doctor. I'm worry about you.'

'You have work to solve. Just leave me here. I will be alright.' she refuse that idea. I get my phone and make a phone call to Donghae.

[ Conversation between Siwon and Donghae ]

D : Hello , Siwon.

S : Hey , Hae. Ice I need to tell you something important.

D : What it is ?

S : Fany is not well today. Can you inform Yunho hyung that we're not going to the office today ?

D : Sure. But is she really okay ?

S : I didn't know. She looking so pale. I'm going to call a doctor for her now.

D : That's good idea.

S : Anyway , thank you.

D : No problem.

'Oppa , you should go to the office. Don't worry about me.' she touch my hand.

'I'm not going to leave you alone. I'm okay. I've call Donghae. I will call the doctor now.'

|| one hour later ||

Siwon POV

I'm letting the doctor to check on Tiffany condition. It's already an hour but still no answer from the doctor. I've ask to the outside while she check on my wife. Kevin still sleeping so I put him inside his bedroom. Last night he sleep with us because too tired after played with us.

The bedroom's door open. Showing me the happy expression from the doctor. 'How's my wife ?' I'm asking directly. Maybe that's why everyone always ask when they panic. 'Your wife is okay , Mr Choi. And congratulation to both of you.' I'm become weird when she suddenly congratulating me so sudden. I wrinkle my forehead , still clueless. The doctor smile.

'Your wife is now pregnant. It's already a month now.' she said. I'm so shock + happy when I heard about that. I feel like I want to cry at the time I know that my wife is pregnant. It's my baby , our baby. 'Thank you , doctor.' I bow to the doctor. She just nod. 'I need to go now. Make sure she take many vitamins. It's good for her and the baby healthiness. I'm leaving now.' the doctor with her stuff in her hand , she get to the outside. I close the door and heading to my bedroom. Tiffany still sleeping on the bed , she must be really tired.

I take a sit on the bedside and tears falling down my cheeks. I can't help but cry because I'm too happy with the news. 'Why did you cry , oppa ? What's wrong with me ?' I think the doctor still not informing her about her pregnancy.

'Honey , we're going to be a parents again.' she frown. 'Yes , we already become parents now. We have Kevin. What are you talking about ? You're so weird.'

'Yes , I forget it. Hear me carefully. Tiffany , you're pregnant.' she looking so shock when I tell her. 'The doctor informed me that you're pregnant. It's already a month. With our child.' tears also start to falling from her eyes. I wipe her tears with my thumbs. 'I think Kevin really brought many luck into our life. Because he is here , we're gift with our own baby.' I tell her. I'm really grateful that we're adopting Kevin. I notice , many thing change in our life since Kevin entering our life. He really bring the luck for us. I'm so happy now. Tiffany still crying. I bent down and give her a warmth + happy hug. She hug me too and we're both really happy.

Tiffany POV

I still can't believe this. It's already 6 or maybe 7 years that we're waiting for this moments. God , I'm so thankful that you're giving chance being a mother for two child. I'm so happy that I'm pregnant now and I'm so grateful to Kevin. When he entering our life , everything become really happy and change a lot. He is really good boy. Oh , I love my family now. I love Siwon oppa , I love Kevin and I love my baby.

----------***----------

|| Hospital - 12.00 pm ||

Yoona POV

'Congratulation , Mrs Lee. You're going to get a baby boy.'

I'm so happy when doctor Han telling me about that. I look at Seohyun and she also looking happy for me. 'Congratulation , unnie. I know it's must be baby boy this time.' she give me a hug. I'm so happy now. I really dreaming to get a baby boy. It's really completing our family now. 'So , do you want to make an ultrasound , Mrs Lee.' she asking with her happy expression. 'Sure.' I'm really agree.

'Let's get to the next room.' she lead both of us to the nearest room. As arrived at the room , she ask me to laying on the bed. The doctor is woman so I'm not that scare if she pull up my cloth and put a jelly on my tummy.

'Mrs Lee , that's your baby. He is so healthy and in good condition.' the doctor show me my baby on the screen. God , it's looking so beautiful. I'm so happy that it's my son. He is so healthy and grow in good condition. I look at Seohyun and she print a happy smile to me. 'He's so great , unnie. My nephew , come out quickly. I'm waiting for you.' Seohyun said. The doctor and me smiling. 'It's must be really happy if the father also can be here.' the doctor is true. Donghae oppa must be really happy if he look at our baby on that screen. Hana too , she must be really happy looking at her little brother.

----------***----------

|| Lee's Apartment ||

Donghae POV

It's lunch time now. I need to take Hana today and get her home. Yoona should meet the doctor so I take the task and replacing her. Huh , I can't wait to hear the news from her. I'm so happy right now.

Ting ! Tong !

Maybe it's Yoona. But why she need to press the doorbell. She can just use the key to get inside. It's make me so weird. I get to the door and open the door. After I open the door , there's no one at the outside. I'm looking around and found an envelope on the floor. I take the envelope and get inside. Before open the envelope , the deliver wrote ; " Don't be so shock , Mr Lee. " I'm become really wonder now. What's the content inside the envelope ? I open the envelope and it's like a pictures.

'WHAT !?'

I'm so shock when I saw the pictures. That's all the picture of Yoona with the guy that she investigated , Im Siwan. Shockingly , I saw the picture of them....sleep together.. My heart so hurt at the time. I'm feeling so angry with that pictures. The pictures showing all the sweet moments between my wife and that guy. The most make me hurt when I saw the picture that they sleep together. Yoona and Siwan looking so happy in this picture.

'Oppa , I'm home.'

I quickly hide the pictures from Yoona. I need to act like nothing happen but I think I can't. I'm so angry that she's cheating on me. How could she did that to me and looking so happy now after cheating on me. 'Oppa , I'm so happy.' she hugging me but I didn't hug her back. I'm still shock with those picture that I saw.

'Oppa , you know. Today , the doctor tell me about our baby's gender. Guess what , it's a baby boy this time.' she said happily. I didn't know if I can be happy or not. I'm starting not to believe in her so sudden. 'Oppa , are you okay ? Why you're not responding to me ?' she break the hug and looking at me.

'What's that ?'

When she about to grab the pictures , I hide it so she can't get it. 'It's nothing. I need to go to office now. Hana is home already.' I quickly leaving the apartment and not telling her anything after that.

______________________________________

Chapter 36 updated.

- Happy moments for SiFany (dedicate special for SiFany shippers) & the conflict between YoonHae going to start. Hope you enjoy this update. Sorry for the late update.

Please don't forget to leave your comment and subscribe.