Chapter 31

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Yoona POV

I has arrive at the club that Siwan said he's going to meet me. Well , it's just usual club. 'Yoona , wear this speaker so that I can hear your conversation with Siwan.' Hyoyeon unnie give me the small speaker. I take the small speaker and hang it inside my mini jacket.'I'll go now.' I said but Hyoyeon unnie hold my arm.

'You need to be carefully. Donghae will scold us if something happen to you and your baby.' Hyoyeon unnie so worry about me. I nod and just wink my eye to her. I'm okay actually. The meet with Siwan didn't make me feel I'm in danger but the way he threaten me make me scare sometime. I starting to stepping slowly into the club. My sight become blur suddenly and I feel so dizzy. 'Yoona , are you there.' I heard Hyoyeon unnie's voice through the small speaker.

'I'm going inside now. I'll volume down the speaker so I couldn't hear you. Okay ?'

'Okay.' I reach the speaker and twist the tiny button on the speaker. I look again on my way and it's come back to usual. I got my sight back and the dizzy , I still feel it but not too dizzy like before. So , I just entering the club. Like usual , there's many wild girls and boys inside the club even it's still afternoon. They're like to having fun without thinking about their future. Hopefully , they'll realise it.

'Miss , there's a guy give this note to you.' the bartender at the bar give me the small piece of note. I take the note and then directly read it.

To Mrs Lee ,

Thanks for coming. I'm glad you're here. I need to discuss something with you. It's private. Jonghyun is with me. Sorry I'm not informing this earlier but we really need your help now. Get to the second floor and we're there in the room 45. *don't scare...we just want to talk with you*

I quickly get to the elevator and press the button 2. Before arrive at the second floor , my heart like going to explode. I'm going to meet with the murders without my gun with me anymore. But I need to be brave. I also need to be save. My baby inside me and I need to be so careful with them.

DING !

I step to the outside. There's too many room in the second floor. I think it's 45 altogether in one floor. Siwan and Jonghyun at the last room so it's easy for me to search for them. The last room is at the end of this floor. I've found the room about 3 minutes walking to there.

Knock ! Knock !

The door open and I see Jonghyun and also Siwan sitting abreast on the long couch. 'Take a seat.' Siwan offering me. I nod and take a sit on the empty couch , opposite to them. 'Leave three of us here. Close the door and guard at the outside. I didn't want anyone to disturb our discussion here.' Jonghyun ordering the tall guy that's opened the door for me. He and his friends get to the outside and then leave me with both of them. 'Are you investigating about my background ?' that's the first question I ask. I notice they calling me Mrs Lee in the note.

'Not only you , but we also have investigated about Mrs Choi.' I'm shock when Jonghyun told me he also investigating about Tiffany unnie.'We're sorry. It's not our attention threatening you. We just need your help. After we know you're an agent , we really think you can help us.' Siwan said something. He's polite toward me like usual.

'I tried to call Tiffany too but I can't reach her. Her handphone must be off.' Jonghyun told me. Well , maybe Tiffany unnie just don't want anyone to disturb her now. She and Siwon oppa just happy with Kevin. She didn't want to waste the time. It's not her fault too that I'm here alone without her. 'Unnie is busy. Anyway , you said you need to discuss something. Is it big problem ?' I trying to straight to our point.

'We want to get free. We'll help you to caught all Black Dragon. We just want to get free from this dark life. Can you help us ?'

I still don't understand what they're talking about. For about an hour , Jonghyun and Siwan telling me about their story and why they end up trying to help us. I know now that Jonghyun and Siwan are force to be in Black Dragon by their big boss. They're taken from their families and being trained by to be a killer. They also always being punish when they make a mistakes even it's just small mistake. The thing make me sad when Jonghyun told me that his parents killed because he failed in his first job. Their families are in dangerous if they're not joining the Black Dragon too. They also telling me that there's too many group and not only them. Black Dragon have many group in different area in Seoul and they're most dangerous. Jonghyun admit that he killed many people just for money but Siwan admit that he never kill anyone. It's because in his group , Siwan the weakest among them. He never want to be killer like his friends. Jonghyun and also Siwan really begging to me at the time. They're begging so that I can help them.

'How can I believe with your story ? You can be lying to me.' I'm not 100% trusting them yet. It's hard to trusting them. Jonghyun suddenly kneel down and begging. 'Please...I want to get rid of Black Dragon. They must destroy. I want to seek my revenge on my family's dead.' I'm so touch at the time.

'Stand up....okay , I trust you.... I can help you.... Can you just come to the police station tomorrow. We need your explaination in this case. My friends are going to be there.'

'But our member will easily find out if we're at the police station. They already put every hidden camera in each police station. We didn't want to take ourselves in danger. I just want to be with my family.' Siwan said. I bet Hyoyeon unnie also shock. I never thought that Black Dragon group so excellent and their plan are really or totally neat. 'Just meet at the SAA then. You know where's SAA ?'

'Yes , we know that. Thank you , Yoona.' Jonghyun seem so thankful. I just smile. 'Here , let's cheers for our cooperation together.' Siwan suggest.

Siwan pour the beer into the three glass. He take one , give Jonghyun a glass and then hand me the third glass.'I'm sorry. I can't drink it.' I telling them. I have my reason that I can't drink it.'Why ? We're not serving you with any poison. Trust us.' Siwan think I'm not believe in him and Jonghyun.

'It's not like that..' I shake my head. They looking at me in wonder.

'I'm pregnant so I can't drink. I didn't want to put my baby in danger. Hope you'll understand.' I continuing with my explanation before they think something bad about me. They smiles and congrat me after that. I thanked them. We still celebrating it after all. Jonghyun get the milk for me. I prefer for the juice but milk is okay too.

End of Yoona POV

Jonghyun , Yoona and Siwan chatting together for almost an hour at the time until they finally end it accurately at 1.30 pm. 'Guy , I need to leave first. I have something to do. See you again.' Jonghyun leaving first. Yoona and Siwan waves their hands to Jonghyun.

'I'm so sorry that I'm playing around with you. That's all because of this mission.' Yoona feeling so guilty at the time. Siwan just smile. 'It's okay , Yoona. That's all your duty as an agent. I just want you to know something...that I really in love with you. After I know about you , I feel so disappointed. So sad...'

'I'm so sorry. But don't worry , we still can become a friend.'

'I would like to be your friend. Anyway , let me walk you to the outside. You must be late for you family today.' Yoona nod. Siwan and Yoona both get outside the room. Suddenly , there's two guys wearing a mask behind them while holding something. Siwan and Yoona didn't notices them as they happily talking together.

BBBAAAPPP !!!!!

Yoona and Siwan faints after the two mysterious guys hit their heads with something. Then , they're grab to somewhere.

Hyoyeon POV

God , I heard something weird. I can't communicate with Yoona after I heard something weird. It's like someone being hit. My heart not feeling so right now. Well , I should get inside now and investigate what happen ? I hope nothing happen to Yoona or Donghae gonna scold me. When I get inside the club , I not found no one. Then I remember Yoona told me they in the room 45 of second floor. I get the elevator quickly.

As I arrive , I quickly get inside the room 45. I'm shock when I saw there's no one except for the waiter cleaning the room. 'Where's Mr Siwan and Mr Jonghyun ?' I ask him.

'They're not here anymore. They just leaving about five to seven minutes later.'

'Have you seen the tall girl with them ?'

'I didn't know much about that. I'm so sorry.' he apologise to me. I nod and trying to call Yoona but she didn't pick up my call. I'm back to the parking lot and then shock when I saw....Yonghwa. He's standing at my car.

'What did you do here ? At the club ? Where's my cousin ?' Yonghwa asking. He must be worry like I was when he know.

'She missing...'

----------***----------

Back to the birthday party at the Jung's mansion. Yuri is busy with greeting the guest at the time. Her handphone is ringing and luckily Seungho saw it and give it directly to his mother. 'Thank you , son.' Yuri said. Seungho nod and then leaving the place to playing with his friends. 'Message from Hyoyeon. What's wrong ?'

From : Kim Hyoyeon

To : Jung Yuri

Yuri , I have a bad news. Before that , I'm so sorry. Yoona is missing...I lost her.. I can't find her... Tell Tiffany about this and don't worry. Yonghwa is with me now. We'll try hard to find Yoona. Just make sure everyone didn't know about this. We'll settle this before tonight. I promise you.

Yuri almost drop her handphone from her hand after she read the text message from Hyoyeon. Tiffany coincidence come to Yuri. 'Yuri , what's happen ? You look so bad.' Tiffany asking with her hand on Yuri's right shoulder. Yuri couldn't say anything and she just show the message to Tiffany. Tiffany read it and her reaction is same like Yuri as well. She's so shock. 'I'll call for Jonghyun. Maybe he know where's Yoona and Siwan.' Yuri agree.

Tiffany for her handphone and it's not working.'I'm out of battery... Bad day today.' Tiffany said. 'Use mine. Did you still remember his number ?' Tiffany nod and use Yuri's handphone to call Jonghyun.

T : Hello , Jonghyun-ah ! It's me Fany.

J : Oh ! Why did you call me ?

T : I know you with Siwan and Yoona before. Where are they ?

J : Sorry , I just leave them in the club together. After that I didn't know their activity.

T : You're not lying , right.

J : Yah ! You already know me. I know you're worry about your friend Mrs Choi but I'm not lying.

T : (shock) okay...thank you...

'What did he tell you ?' Yuri directly ask. 'He didn't know about them. He was with them before but maybe he leave first before them.'

'But why you're so shock ?'

'Because he called me Mrs Choi.' Yuri's eyes widely open. She also shock and didn't know what really happen. 'Hey , girls ! Where's Yoona ?' Donghae approaches them with Hana. Tiffany and Yuri speechless.'We're out of snacks for the kids. Yoona , Hyoyeon and Yonghwa went to the mall. They're volunteering to buy it.' Yuri answer.

'Anyway , is there any problem with you ? Why you're looking for Yoona.'

'I'm worry about her. You know she's pregnant. I just don't want anything bad happen to her and our baby.' Tiffany and Yuri already understand from the start but they just pretending. 'I'll go now. Inform me if Yoona is here. Hana miss her mother.' Donghae looking at Hana.

The two ladies just can nods. They can't say anything because it's their plan. Now , they just hoping that Yoona is gonna be okay.

----------***----------

Yoona POV

My head feeling so hurt. I didn't remember what happen to me. I just remember that I'm and Siwan on our way to the outside. I slowly open my eyes and feeling so weird.

Wait , where's me ? I look at the ceiling and it's decorate so beautiful. I'm looking around the room and it's like a motel. Suddenly , I examine myself and I'm so shock when I was and my body just cover with the white blanket....the most shockingly , Siwan....he 's sleeping beside me without a cloth. I quickly sit on the bed and looking around the room. I still holding the blanket to cover my body.

My clothes and also his clothes are everywhere in the room. God , what happen to me ? Siwan....did he just me...is that mean I sleep with...Siwan...we..NO ! Tears falling down my cheeks. I just betraying my husband with the stranger. No , how could he did this to me. God , why I'm here. I need to the party again , they must be looking for me.

I grab all my clothes and get inside the bathroom to change.

Yonghwa POV

'Hyoyeon , let's separate from here. You try to find Yoona at there and I'll try to find her around this nearest motel.' Hyoyeon just nod and rapidly run to looking for Yoona. I continue searching for Yoona inside the nearest motel with the club.

I didn't know why my heart suddenly ask me to find her here. But why ? God , hope nothing happen to you. I walking inside the motel and there's many kind me people inside there. There's someone drunk , make out , kissing and more that's make me feel so disgusting.

BUMP !

I feel on the floor when someone smash me. I look at the person and it's.....YOONA ! I'm so glad that I've found her. But she's crying at the time and she looking so mess. I approach her.'Yoona , why are you here ? What are you doing in this disgusting place.' I'm asking to her.

'I don't know...I don't know....I don't know what I'm doing here...please take me out of here...please..' I look at Yoona and find her clothes so mess. 'What happen , Yoona ?' she just speechless and the hug me while crying. 'Please....take me out....save me...' she's so sad at the time. I nod and take her to the car. I have call Hyoyeon and she's on her way to the car.

About five minutes later , Hyoyeon arrive. Yoona still crying and I didn't know why. 'Yoona , what happen to you ? I'm so worry about you.' Hyoyeon said and then hug Yoona. Yoona hug her back and crying on her shoulder. 'Tell us , Yoona. Why you're inside the motel ?' I asking her. I lost my anger and raise my voice. She didn't answer our question since I met her.

Yoona break the hug. She hug her knees and crying again. 'Please...don't tell anyone..including Donghae oppa.' I and Hyoyeon looking at each others.

'....I didn't know...what really...happen...but I think...I was ...I awake from my sleep and...found myself with Siwan on the bed...' Yoona continue crying more harder after that. I'm so shock after hear what she told me. I can't see my cousin sad until like this. 'We'll never told anyone. We promise you that we'll keep it as a secret. Now , please relax.' Hyoyeon also crying along with Yoona at the time. When heard that Yoona was , I'm also sad. She just achieve another happiness in her life. God , why you're so cruel toward my cousin. Yoona , Sica unnie and Yunho hyung like my true siblings and I loves them so much. Why Yoona has to face this ?

_____________________________________

WHAT !? Yoona was by Siwan ! What will happen ? Will you think Donghae will find out about this ? Did you think it's Siwan's plan or someone trying to trap them together. Are you wondering now ?

I'll update another chapter. Please wait for the next chapter. Just leave your comments after you read this... Enjoy reading...