Chapter 6

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

Donghae and Yoona brought their beloved daughter for a walk at the beach like they're planning to do. Donghae and Hana happily taking a picture with digital camera. They keep taking a picture of themselves and the view. Yoona not joining them as she didn't like taking a picture.'Mummy , let's take a picture together.' Hana calling for her mother.

'It's okay. Oppa , I want for a walk.'

'Want us to follow as well ?' Donghae ask.

'It's okay. I need to be alone.' Donghae just smile. Yoona want for a walk alone along the beach. She walking along the beach and admiring the beautiful view. It's so beautiful view and make Yoona feeling very calm. When she is walking , she suddenly stop. 'TIFFANY UNNIE !'

'YOONA !'

Yoona met with Tiffany , Tiffany is their bestfriend and it's already a years they're not waiting. Tiffany and Yoona approaching each other and end up hugging each other.'Yoona , I miss you so much.'

'I miss you too , unnie.' They break the hug and looking at each other.'What are you doing here ?' Tiffany ask.'I'm on vacation with my husband and my daughter.' Yoona answer.

Tiffany frown. 'Husband ? Is it Donghae ?' Tiffany still didn't know who is her husband. Yoona nod and Tiffany smiling for her happiness.'Hey , honey !' they heard a voice. Both of the girl turn to the back and....

'Siwon oppa !'

It's Choi Siwon , Tiffany's husband. Siwon went beside Tiffany and wrapping his arm on her wife shoulders.'We're here also for a holiday before we start our job.' Tiffany said.

'Let's grab some meals. It's my treat.' Siwon said. Tiffany , Siwon and Yoona went to the nearest restaurant near the beach to grab some meals.

At Jeju's Restaurant (nearest with the beach)

'So , how's your life ?' Tiffany asking.

'My life is great.' Yoona said and smile.

'Did Donghae treat your well ?' Siwon ask. Yoona just nodding and didn't know what to say. Not really long after that , Donghae come along with Hana and approaching them.'Mummy !' Hana instantly went to Yoona and hug her mother.

'Hey , honey.' Yoona hug her daughter back. Then , she take Hana and let's the little girl sit on her laps.

'Hi , Hae !'

'Hey !' Siwon and Donghae give each other a friend hug. They also looking so miss each other.'This is your daughter.' Tiffany ask and looking at Hana.'Yes , this is my daughter. Hana , introduce yourself to Tiffany aunty.'

'Hi , aunty. I'm Lee Hana.' Hana said cutely.

Tiffany pinch her cheeks.'You're so cute and beautiful.' Hana already blushing. Donghae take a sit beside Yoona.'Thank you , aunty. Aunty , you're so beautiful. Same like my mummy.' Hana said.

Everyone chuckles with Hana's words.

Siwon got a phone call from someone so he had to answer the call.'Hae , please make sure you take care of Yoona carefully.' Tiffany advising.'Don't worry , I will always take care of her.'

'Good. I think you know that Yoona is like my sister.'

They all talking and laughing together until Siwon come.'I'm really sorry , guys. I and Tiffany need to somewhere.' Siwon said.

Yoona and Tiffany pouting.

'Let's meet together this night at the beach.' Donghae suggest. Siwon and Tiffany agrees and leaving.

'They looking so happy.' Yoona said.

'We also happy , honey.' Donghae kiss Yoona's forehead. Yoona smiling and feeding her daughter with some fruits salad.'I want some too.' Donghae said.

'Are you jealous with me daddy ?' Hana ask.

'Yes. Your mummy only feeding you.' Hana chuckle so as Yoona.'Aish , you're so childish oppa. Here !' Yoona feeding Donghae as well with the fruits salad. They're like the happy family.