Chapter 12

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

☞ Yunho POV ☜

It's already 9.15 o'clock in the night. I was just come back from my office. But there's still many files that I need to handle actually but my friend , Changmin said he is going to handle it. I'm pity with him that have to work over time. Jaejoong is no longer with us now. I hope he is here but God called him so earlier.

As I walking to the living room , I saw my son , Seungho. I approach him and he still finishing his homework while watching the television. He not suppose to do that way because it will cause him into lazy son soon. I didn't want it.

'Seungho , what are you doing at this time ? With this homework ?' I ask as I sit beside him on the sofa. I notice Yuri is not around. She always playing with Seungho but it's weird she just leave Seungho alone here without no one.'Appa , can you look at my homework? I didn't know whether it's correct or not.' he give me his book. I took the book and looking at the homework that he just finish it.

So he is still studying ABC at the kindergarten. I should always care about his education starting for now. When looking at his homework , I'm so proud of him. He is so clever. 'You did well son. It's all correct. Come on and give me a hug.' Seungho smile and like I want , he give me a hug.

It's so happy when with him. He is like my own son.'Appa , omma....she is...not well...' Seungho said with his sad tone. We break the hug and I look at Seungho that almost crying.'Hey , boy not crying. What's wrong with your omma actually ?' I ask again , to confirm it.

'I didn't know why but...when teaching me , she suddenly said she is dizzy...and...'

'And what ?'

'I felt her forehead and it's so hot.'

I worried at the time when Seungho said like that. Did Yuri really sick ? My heart not feeling good at the time. It's like I need to see her.

'Seungho , get to your room and sleep okay.'

'Appa , I still want to enjoy this cartoon. Can I ?' he pointing to the cartoon in the television. It's Tom and Jerry Show. He is same like me , I also like watching cartoon especially Tom and Jerry.'Okay , you can but please make sure after this cartoon already end , you instantly sleep in your room.' he nod and packing back the books and stationary into his bag and continue watching the cartoon. I kiss his forehead and stand up.

I walking upstairs and pass through Yuri's bedroom. I'm feeling something weird , I'm scare if something happen to her but at the same time my heart said just straight to my room and ignoring her. I'm deciding to my bedroom but suddenly I didn't realise I open her bedroom door and not mine.

As I open the door , I saw Yuri laying on the bed. She covered with the blanket at the time and looking so pale. Because too worried , I get inside and check on her temperature. I place my hand on her forehead and it's so hot.'Yuri , are you okay ? Yuri !' I trying to ask if she okay or not but no answer.

'I'm s-so c-cold..' she said , stuttering.

I hold her hands and I can feel she is shivering at the time.'Wait , I'll call the doctor.' I told her.'D-don't le-leave me , p-please...'she said. I just nod and grip her hands more tighten. She also sweating at the time. Maybe she have a fever. I quickly got my handphone and calling for Dr Lim.

↬ meanwhile ... at Lee Mansion - 9.30 o'clock ↫

☞ Yoona POV ☜

We just arrived at Lee's Mansion or can be classify as my in-law's mansion. I'm feeling so nervous at the time. I'm not going inside anymore but I already can feel what will happen. Truly , it's my second time being here. I went here when we just married.

It's remembering me to the pass. Donghae oppa's parents that are Mr and Mrs Lee always hating me and always acted cold toward me. I didn't know why they so hates me especially my family. What is the related between my family with them ?

One more thing that really make me hurt when they also not accepting my only daughter , Hana. The always think Hana as an illegal daughter that we have. Yes it's true but at least we got married and Donghae oppa take him responsibility toward me. I really hoping this time they'll love my daughter. It's okay if only my daughter they love and not me. I already happy.

Tok ! Tok ! Tok !

I look through the window and notice that Donghae oppa already get to the outside. I also already saw Hana with him. Why I can't notice it ? I open the car door and then get to the outside.

'Did you have problem , sweetheart ?'

'Nothing , I'm just tired because of the work.' I told him. All that I said just now was all lied , I'm so sorry Donghae oppa. You can't know the truth about what I'm thinking about or you might think I didn't believe with your parents. He smile and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.'Pity my wife.' he then give me a kiss on my forehead.

'Daddy , mummy , I'm so cold here.'

I look at my daughter that's hugging herself. Donghae oppa also looking at her , she is so cute. 'Honey , why did you wear short ? I told you not to wear short during the night.' I kneel down and then pinch my daughter's nose. She just smile and showing me the 'peace' sign.

'Yoona , don't angry at her. She looking beautiful tonight. She is just like you. So y and gorgeous. That make me fall for you.' I stand up and hit his right arm.'Ouch ! Why , sweetheart ?' he still want to ask it from me ? Aissh , this guy is really slow boy. How can I got him as my husband ? But I'm happy with him.

'Because I just know you love me because of my body.' I glancing at him.

He rub his back head and Hana already giggling , watching at us.'Sorry , sweetheart. I love you so much. Am I right , Hana ?'

Hana nodding and then say ,'Every night before I sleep daddy always said about you. How he can fell in love with you ? It's mean daddy love you , mummy.'

'You're so clever , honey.'

I peck a kiss on her cheeks.

'Let's go.'

Me and Donghae oppa linking our arms together while Hana espouse by Donghae oppa with his arm.

Ting ! Tong !

Hana pressing the doorbell with the help of Donghae oppa. They then giving each others a hi-five to each others. They looking so cute , adorable and I like this situation.

While waiting for the door open , I'm feeling so nervous at the time and I keep thinking that something bad will happen soon. Oh God , I didn't want it. Please make sure that everything become smooth tonight. I didn't want to fighting again. It's so tiring and make me crazy. I've feel it a years ago but it's lucky my daughter still baby and didn't know anything.

Soon , the door open and it's Seohyun , Donghae oppa's young sister.

'Yoona unnie !'

'Hi , Seohyun.'

We both directly hugging each others. So tight until there's no more space between us at the time. Yes , only Seohyun that always care for me in this family after my husband. I also the closest to Seohyun than Donghae oppa whether they're siblings. We break the hug and looking at each others.

'Woah , you're so beautiful Yoona unnie. I'm so jealous with you.' she said.

I'm a little blush at the time.

'Hi , aunty !'

'Hana ! Woah , you still remember me ?' Hana answering the question with just nodding. Seohyun approach her and then take her from Donghae oppa. Seohyun hug her niece and they looking very happy.'You're so cute now.' Seohyun pinch her cheek.

'Yah , you hurting my baby girl.'

'Sorry , oppa. She is so cute. So Hana , did you already have boyfriend ?'

'Many.'

Three of us chuckles after heard that. Seohyun then pass Hana to me and hug her brother.'Oppa , I'm happy for you. Congratulation for your success family. I know Yoona unnie is the best for you.' Seohyun said while hugging Donghae oppa.

'I've told you. Congratulation too for you. I hope you'll be a success lawyer soon.'

Seohyun is really want to be a lawyer but sometime I know Donghae oppa worried about his sister future. Will their parents allowing Seohyun to working ? It's make me confuse and wondering now. Not really long after that my parents in-law appears.

They're not alone at the time. I saw another girl with them. I didn't know about that , I mean who is she ? Donghae oppa have no cousin anymore. Wait , I think I know her but where ? Stop thinking Yoona and focus.

They directly hugging Donghae oppa. Maybe because missing him so much. Seohyun take Hana so that easy for me to greet them politely. As they finish hugging their daughter , I bowing politely to them. But like usual they still act cold toward me.

'Let's get inside for dinner.'

My parents in-law and the girl went first follow by Seohyun with Hana. Just leave me and also Donghae oppa at the time.'Are you sure you're okay with this ?' Donghae oppa asking me.

I just nod and fake smile. I can't smile sincerely because I still nervous and keep thinking about their coldness toward me and also my daughter. They also not noticing my daughter.'Let's go.'

☞ Donghae POV ☜

While having a dinner together , Seohyun always sharing her stories during at the abroad with us. She also talking much with Yoona that make my wife not too boring being here. Seohyun is good sister in-law for Yoona.

'Oppa , did you still remember me ?' the girl beside my mother asking to me.

I didn't know who is she actually. So I'm being honest and shook my head.

'Hae , this is Eunseo , Son Eunseo.'

'And she suppose to be your wife before. Didn't you remember ?' my mother continue with her statements. I look at Yoona and she just looking down and not saying anything. I grab her hand and the grip it tightly. The girl named Eunseo is actually the girl that my parents want me to marry but I've chose Yoona over her. Because I love her so much and can't live without her.

'She is so beautiful now.' my mother praising the girl. She should praise my wife actually. Yes , I admit that my wife is more beautiful than the girl and more sweet than her.'Omma , Yoona unnie is the most beautiful I think here. I'm so jealous with her natural beauty. She so naturally beautiful. Look , she even wearing less make up tonight but I notice Eunseo unnie always wear some make up since just now.'

Woah , Seohyun is really good at that. Now my mother and the girl already speechless. I look at Yoona and smile to her. She is naturally beautiful. Not only inside but also from the outside.

Suddenly Yoona's handphone ringing. She take her handphone on the table and then stand up.'Excuse me.'

'Just answer the phone call here. We're family here not stranger.' I pull her and she sit back. She like signing something to me but unluckily I didn't understand it clearly.

'Hello.'

The conversation with someone on the phone make me wondering. Who is it calling at this time ?

'Oppa , mianhe. I'm having a dinner at my Donghae's parent's house now. I can't go to the SAA now.'

I look at my daughter and she just enjoying being feed by Seohyun. Yoona end up th phone call and then continue having the dinner.

'SAA ? Yoona , did you still working ?' my father noticing something right now. Yoona look at me and she already speechless. My father and my mother also looking serious at the time.'I...erm...I....' she stuttering now.

'I allowing her to working , appa.' I said.

'What !?'

I and Yoona looking at each others.

'I've told you before that no women in our family allows working , right ? Why you didn't listening to us ? Are you trying to make us shame ?' my father raise his voice a little and looking at Yoona and me. 'I'm so sorry , appa. I can't leave my job. It's like half of my life.' yoona said.

She is right , job also like my life.

'LIFE !? Are you crazy ?' Eunseo said.

'Yea , are you crazy ? Yoona , if you said that job is your life what about my son. Who is he to you and also your daughter ? Aren't they a part of your life. And , I want you to quit from the job. I didn't want my son not getting attention and because of the job can make us unhappy and shame.' my mother said.

'I can't...I love my job..' Yoona said , she almost crying at the time but I know she trying to control herself at the time.

'You know something..THIS IS WHY I'M SO HATE JUNG'S FAMILY. All of them are so stubborn , irresponsible and wild. Your brother also same like you. I've told him just to sold the company to me but he still refused. He told me that he can handle it but now look what had happen to the company , it's almost bankrupt after handed to her sister Jessica. She didn't know anything and I tried to help but it's useless. He so stubborn. I also wonder why he really interested to become an agent than become CEO. I can't imagine how your parents taught you.'

'My brother is responsible person. I know him well. And don't blame our parents because of our attitude.' I look at Yoona and a little shock when she fight back what my father said.

'If he is RESPONSIBLE brother , he should guard and guiding his sister but look at you...You did something bad and ruin my son life with the illegal child.' my mother said.

I stand up and shouting at my parents.

'APPA , OMMA ! STOP IT !'

I look at Yoona , she already crying at the time and looking so hurt. My parents silent and not saying anything after that but they looking so unsatisfied.

'Let's go , honey.' Yoona pick Hana and then walking out from the area. Seohyun standing and look at Yoona.'Look what you've done.' Seohyun said to my parents.

I quickly running towards them. Trying to catch them as fast as I can. As I arrived at the outside , there's no Yoona or Hana. Where did she go at this time ? I'm so worried about them.

______________________________

Hi , everyone ! It's should be 2 weeks I'm not updating this story and my other story but I'm so lucky that my exam just finished today. Thank God I can answer the questions calmly. I hope you'll enjoying this update okay. For SiFany and YongSeo shipper , wait for their moments soon. Now I need to focus with YoonHae and YunYul conflicts.One more , for the chapter 11 I've update it. It's should be update before but I forget that I mark it's as hidden chapter. Sorry , guys ! The chapter 11 is before the note about my exam.. Please check it out. I don't want you to miss any part of my story.