Chapter 18

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

~ Choi's Apartment ~

Tiffany was just taking her bath. She looking for Siwon , her husband in their bedroom but he is not there. Then , she want to the living room and find her husband that's busy finishing his work with the laptop.

Tiffany smiling. She feeling very lucky that she has a very handsome and also hard-working husband like Siwon. Tiffany then get to the kitchen and make her husband a tea. At the time , she thinking about someone.

'Kevin. . . He is really adorable baby. I really miss him now. I miss his smile and his laugh.' Tiffany said. She then back to the living room and put the tea on the table.'This is for you.' Tiffany said. Siwon smile and kiss her cheek.'Thank you , honey.' Tiffany just nod. She take a sit on the couch beside her husband.

'I'm sorry that we can't visit your family today.' Siwon look at Tiffany. Tiffany just smiling and reply , 'I understand you , oppa. You must be really busy now. I also busy and that's why I understand you.'

Siwon wrapping his arms around his wife. He leave his job for awhile.'I'm very happy have you as my wife. You're so understanding , beautiful , smart , kind , caring and . . .'

'And what ?'

'And because of that I love you , my wife.' Siwon hugging Tiffany tightly and he didn't want to let her go at the time.'Oppa , let's go to Sunshine Orphanage tomorrow.' Tiffany suddenly said. 'For what ?' Siwon ask. He must be forget about their meet with Mrs Kim and Kevin.

'I'm going to visit Kevin. I think I start to like him.'

'Okay , let's go tomorrow.' Siwon break the hug and facing his wife. 'Thank you.' Tiffany peck a kiss on his lip.'I'm going to finish my work. Better if you sleep first.'

'Okay but what about you ?' Tiffany also care about her husband actually.'I'm going to sleep after finishing this work.' Tiffany nod and walking to the bedroom. Siwon still continue with his work.

_________***__________

~ Jung's Mansion ~

The next morning....

'Appa , omma ! Good morning !' Seungho said while running towards his parents. Yunho directly knee down and then give a hug to Seungho.'Good morning , son.' Yunho said , still hug his son.

'Good morning too.' Yuri said. Yunho break the hug and bring Seungho to the dinner table. Yunho take his seats so as Seungho. Yuri then pour some tea into the cup for Yunho.'Thank you.' Yunho said. Yuri just smiling.

It's the first time actually serving her husband during them having a breakfast , lunch or dinner together. Instead , Yunho always ask the maid to served him because at the time he still not okay with Yuri.

Seungho look at his parents with the weird look.'What's wrong with you ?' Yuri asking and take a sit opposite to her son. 'It's just weird. Anyway I'm happy omma and appa together like this. Yeay !' Seungho cheer happily.

'That's good that you're happy. Honey , I want you to follow me to the office today.' Yunho told Yuri. Yuri shock when Yunho called her as 'honey' and also blush.'I hope you didn't mind I call you like that.' Yunho half whispering to Yuri. Yuri just nod as she didn't mind about it. Yes , it's a little awkward but I'll try. Yuri thought.

After they finish with their breakfast , Yunho and Yuri together send Seungho to the kindergarten. At the kindergarten , they met with the YoonHae couple and their baby girl , Hana. Seungho running towards Hana and hug her. Hana hug him back.'Unnie , are you okay now ?' Yoona asking and standing beside Yuri.'I'm okay. Thank to Yunho oppa.' Yuri said and looking at Yunho. Yunho put his arm on Yuri's shoulders and pull her closer. 'Wait !' Yoona look at them and feel it unbelieveable. Yoona back to beside Donghae.'We're okay. Right , honey ?' Yunho ask. Yuri directly nod.

'HONEY !!' Yoona and Donghae said together. They're shocks at the time. Yunho and Yuri also looking closer now. 'Congrats , oppa !' Yunho and Yoona hugs each others. Yoona break the hug first. 'Where's my ego and cold oppa ?' Yoona teasing. Yunho pinch Yoona's cheeks.

'Ouch..' Yoona quickly run to her husband. 'It's hurt.' Donghae ask and look at Yoona. Yoona glance at Yunho and Donghae hug her. 'Stop your lovey-dovey here , please.' Yuri said. YoonHae break the hug and their daughter approach them.'Bye , mummy. Bye , daddy.' Hana said and kiss her parent's cheeks. Yoona hug Hana and didn't want to let go.'Let her go , Yoona. We still have work waiting for us.' Donghae told. Yoona nod. Seungho and Hana get inside.

'Yoona , Hae ! We have meeting after this.' Yunho said. Yoona wink , it's sign 'okay'.

_________***__________

It's 10 o'clock in the morning. All the agents from Yunho's group are called. There's an important meeting at the meeting room. This time Yuri also there. Yunho still didn't tell Yuri why she should be there as well.

About five minutes , everyone already entering the meeting room. Yonghwa is the last to come.'Hyung !' Yonghwa and Yunho giving each others sibling hug.'How are you doing ? How aunty ?' Yunho ask. 'She is so busy with the bakery.' Yonghwa answer. All of them then take a sits. Changmin and Yunho together discussing something while looking at the laptop. Yunho signing Yoona to switch off the light and he turn the projector. Everyone focus on the big screen. Yunho take his position.

'It's our next mission. This is Black Dragon. All of them only have 5 person and no more peoples. According to Inspector Kim , they involve with murder and kidnapping. In this mission I need all of you including you.' Yunho pointing to Yuri. Yuri's eyes widely open.

Changmin press the button to the next slide.'This is Taehun , Siwan , Jonghyun , Minho and also Key.' All of them looking at the photos. Then after the discussion , Yoona switch on the light again.

This time Yunho is going to give them their tasks.'Donghae and Siwon , I need both of you investigate everything about them. Who are they. Can you do it ?' Donghae and Siwon nods.'Yuri and Changmin , I need you two here. Both of you get well with the technology. I need you to hack their computers.' Yuri and Changmin nods. Now only left Yonghwa , Yoona and Tiffany.

'I'm sorry but your jobs. . . . You need to acting. . .'

Yonghwa , Yoona and Tiffany already happy and giving each other hi-five.'What kind of role ?' Tiffany ask. They all looking at each other.'I need Yonghwa to become apart of them and. . .' Yunho can't continue it anymore.

'And what ?' Yoona ask.

Yunho look at Changmin. Changmin stand up and giving them a files.'Both of you should . . . Erm . . . Get more information about their activities. This two guys , Siwan and Jonghyun. You need to choose who you think it's easy to get.'

Everyone already speechless. 'But why our wives ?' Donghae ask. He not satisfied actually. Siwon also agreed with Donghae. 'Because they have y body.' Yonghwa said. Everyone chuckles except Donghae and Siwon.

'Okay , we agreed.'

'Yes.'

Yoona and Tiffany agreed. They looking at the picture.'I'm taking that cute one , Im Siwan.' Yoona shows them the picture. 'I'll take Jonghyun. He seem so easy.' Tiffany said.

'Okay. I'll get dresses with you then.' Yuri said.'Let's go after this. Can we , oppa ?' Tiffany asking to Yunho.'Just go and take your time.' Yunho said. All the girls smiling happily. Donghae and Siwon just looking at their wives and feeling so unhappy.

_______________________________________

Please comments and subscribes. I think I can't thinking and have no ideas without your comments. Your comments are most welcome.