Chapter 27

Our Love With New Life (Sequel of No More Regret)

~ Choi's apartment - 8.00 a.m ~

Tiffany POV

Siwon oppa looking so weird this morning. He is so different and looking like the shock people. Or maybe it's because he's too tired with all those works at SAA.

Anyway , Siwon oppa already agreed that today we're going to the Sunshine Orphanage to manage about the adoption. Adoption of Kevin as our son. I've think about it clearly , I can't wait anymore. I'm too loving Kevin , so much.

Beside that , we can adopt Kevin while I still can't pregnant. I hope everything working smoothly without any problems.

'Oppa , where are you going ? You didn't want to breakfast before go ?' I see Siwon oppa is already walking to the exit door. He usually will have a breakfast before go to the office. Can be said he never forget the breakfast. 'It's okay , Fany. I need to go.'

'Oppa , wait !'

He stop and I approaching him quickly. I just want to ask about Kevin actually. 'Today we're going to the Sunshine Orphanage , right ? We're going to adopt Kevin.'

His expression abruptly change. 'Fany , let's cancel about it.' he said and then leave. I very shock and thinking what's the reason.

Why so abrupt he didn't want to adopt Kevin ? He's the most happy and support me with the decision. How can it be ? What happen to him ? Why ?

__________***__________

Tiffany just arrive at the SAA sharply at 9 o'clock in the morning. Siwon also already arrive at SAA , maybe he come first. There's no one in the office at the time , just she and also Siwon. Tiffany still wondering about what Siwon said that morning to her.

'Oppa , can we talk ?'

'What is it ?' Siwon not looking at Tiffany anymore. His eyes just focus on the screen of the computer. 'Oppa , look at me when I'm talking.' Tiffany grab Siwon's arm that make him stand up and facing her accurately.

'What ? Just say it.' Siwon exclaim. Tiffany shock. Siwon raise his voice at her. It's so rare that he's exclaim to Tiffany.'Why we have to cancel about the adoption ?' Tiffany ask.

Siwon looking at another direction. He's speechless at the time. 'Why , oppa ? Answer me.' Tiffany exclaim. She can't stand anymore when looking at Siwon that's suddenly change. It's make her being more wonder.

Siwon freeze without any words. 'ANSWER ME !' Tiffany shout.

'Okay ! I KILL HIS MOTHER. A FEW MONTHS AGO , I INVOLVE IN AN ACCIDENT WHEN I WAS DRUNK. I FEEL REALLY GUILTY NOW. I KILL KEVIN'S MOTHER ! SATISFIED NOW !'

When they're fight at the time Yuri , Yoona , Donghae , Yunho and Eunhyuk also there. Tiffany shock and covering with her hands. She stepping backwards. The others also shocks when they heard about that.

'What have you done ?' Tiffany ask. 'I'm sorry.' Siwon only can say that at the time. He's so confuse. Tiffany then leaving the office in sadness. 'Fany ! Fany !' Siwon grab her wrist.

'Let me go.' Tiffany ward off his hand from her wrist.

__________***__________

Siwon POV

I know that Tiffany will be very disappointed with me. Why I'm so stupid ? I just need to keep all this as a secret and don't let Tiffany know.

But I can't lying to her. It's hard for me to lying when I look in her eyes. It's make me more guilty if I have to lying again. I can't do it , I can't.

'Here.' Donghae give me a cup of coffee. 'Thank you.' I take the cup and sip the coffee slowly because it's still hot. Donghae and Eunhyuk are with me right now.

'Are you really sure that it's Kevin's mother ?' Eunhyuk ask. I nod and then looking at them that's looking at me full with concern. 'I've hired a detective to investigate about this. He confidently said that it's Kevin's mother.'

Donghae and Eunhyuk looking at each other. 'Okay. Just relay for now. Don't stress yourself.' Donghae said. 'That's true. It's will make you stress and can't control your anger soon.'

'Guys , what I'm going to do now ? I'm feeling so guilty.'

__________***__________

Tiffany accompany by Yuri and Yoona went to the cafe nearest. Yuri and Yoona trying to comforting Tiffany that's really sad with what had happened.

'Fany unnie , please don't be like this.' Yoona rub Tiffany's back.'Yoona , it's my husband that had make a little baby boy suffer. He killed the mother for the baby. I love Kevin and I feel very guilty now after know all this.'

'Relax , Fany.' Yuri said.

Suddenly , Tiffany's handphone ringing. The phone call from Mrs Kim at the Sunshine Orphanage. 'Can you answer it for me ?' Yoona nod and take Tiffany's handphone.

'Hello.'

'Hello , may I talk with Mrs Choi ?'

'Mrs Choi is not here now. I'm her friend , you can just tell me about that.'

'I just want to inform her about Kevin. He's not well right now. He suddenly crying and his body temperature really high.'

'Where are you now ?'

'I'm still at the orphanage. We have a problem to send Kevin to the hospital. There's not enough staff for today.'

'I'll inform Tiffany and we'll go there now.'

Yoona directly end the phone call and then look at Tiffany and also Yuri. 'Unnie , Kevin is sick.'

_____________________________________________

What will happen to Siwon and Tiffany relationship ?

Will Kevin gain his healthiness back ?

Did Siwon agree to take Kevin as their adopt child ?

It's SiFany moment for this chapter and also for the next chapter. Wanna know what will happen ? Stay tune for the next update , not long because I'll update soon. Please leave your comments and subscribe for the new reader.