Debut stage

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Young! Wait up!" Baekhyun shouted from behind. "So, Sunday's your debut stage right?" you asked, after he managed to catch up with you. "Y-yeah." he answered. You nodded, continue walking. "So, are you coming to watch us?" Baekhyun asked, looking at you. "Perhaps. School remedial on Sundays. I'll see." you replied, engaging eye contact with him. Both of you stared into each other's eye for afew seconds before snapping out of it.

"Er... So what do you want to eat tonight?" You asked, breaking the awkwardness. "I don't know. What D.O hyung cooks, will be what I eat tonight." he answered. "Let's have dinner outside tonight together with the rest." you suggested. "Really?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah, my treat." you smiled. "Then let's hurry home before hyung starts cooking!" he chuckled, grabbing your wrist running.

When you were running with him, you could feel yourself blushing and your heart beating fast. 'Not again.' you thought, rolling your eyes at your own reaction of the skin contact. 

-

"W-we're home!" both of you shouted, as you closed the door. "D-d.o hyung! You don't need to cook today! We're gonna eat out!" Baekhyun said enthusiastically. "The 7 of us?" D.O looked at both of you. You nodded, delievering a satisfied smile to him. "It must be your treat, am I correct?" D.O asked. You nodded, laughing at his guess. D.O's eyes slowly travelled to your hands. He stared at your hands for quite a moment beofore you realised what was going on. "Erm.. I'm gonna take a shower and get ready!" you cleared your throat, letting go of Baekhyun's hands before rushing upstairs. 

(Imagine yourself wearing these.Without the sunglasses^^)

"So, are we ready?" you rushed down the stairs, looking at the 6 of them.

(Imagine them wearing suits. Hehe^^)

"Woah, formal much?" you laughed, finally finish wearing your shoes. "After you." Suho opened the door, bowing. "Thank you very much." you giggled, walking out of the mansion. 

(Red Hyundai Veloster Turbo~ The car that Younique Unit advertised.)

"We're here, Hongdae!" you announced, getting out of the car. "What are we gonna eat?" Chanyeeol asked, rubbing his hands with enthusiasm. "Follow and you'll know." you smiled, walking off.

As you entered the restaurant, you were greeted by warm welcomes. "Yah! Heeyoung-ah!" a familiar voice called. "So Eun unnie!" you smiled, giving her a warm hug. "I see you've brought company here." she teased. "Unnie, get us the usuals. 7 people this time." you said, changing the subject. "Head to the usual room. Don't need to be led there, I guess?" she asked, which was replied with a nodd.

"Order what you want guys. My treat today." you said, looking through the menu.

After all of you finished the meal, all of you were drinking champagne. "A toast to EXO-K!" you raised the wine glass. "A toast to EXO-K!" they followed. "Cheers!" all of you toasted and managed to drink all up.

"Let's go now, it's kinda late." Suho said, looking at his watch. "Arasseo." all of answered, standing up to stretch.

 

"Finally home!!" Sehun announced, dropping onto the sofa. "Remember to wash up guys!" you reminded before heading to your room.

-Sunday~-

You patiently waited for the remidial to end, hoping that you could arrive on time to watch EXO-K's debut stage.

'Why in the world this school gives remedial lessons on Sundays?!' you thought with much frustration and pouted.

You impatiently tapped your feet when your English teacher somehow managed to drag on the lesson although school had ended. "Alright, that's all for today. Remem-" you didn't wait for her to finish what she was saying and you ran out of the classroom.

You quickly dumped your textbooks into your locker hurriedly changed into your outing clothes before heading to the broadcasting station.  

(What you wore)

-

As soon as you got off the taxi, you ran as fast as you could to the waiting room.

"I arrived! I'm not late!" you announced while trying to catch your breathe, as soon as you opened the door. "You look breathless." Suho pointed out. "Because of the English teacher! She dragged on the lesson." you rolled your eyes while complaining. "Must be tough you." Suho patted your shoulder, laughing.

"Where's ByunBae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter