"I Promise To Protect Hunni"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Your POV)

I woke up the next morning and Appa was still asleep. Umma woke up early like usual but in the hospital bed. Today is the day I leave my Umma and Appa's side. I couldn't tell anyone anything. I can't even tell Mali that I am going to marry into the Kim's family. If the news got out and Uncle Choi knows, my parent's could be in more danger.

"Appa, goodmorning. Please wake up." I said and kissed Appa's cheeks and walked to Umma's side.

"Goodmorning Hunni" Umma smiled.

"Goodmorning Umma." I smiled back while hiding the tears.

"Don't look so down Hunni. It's a good day. You'll be safe there." Umma said. What? Safe? Safe from what? I thought.

"What about you and Appa..." I asked.

"Dont' worry about us. We'll be fine." Umma told me. I just nodded.

"Go shower. I called Mali to bring you a pair of her dress to wear." Umma said.

"Oh, okay." I said and walked into the shower. When I came out I grabbed the dress that was hanging on the door and put it on. I stepped out and there I saw Mali.

"Mali, thank you for the dress. Sorry I ruined your dress last night." I apologized to her.

"Its okay. Don't worry about it Hunni. Your my friend." Mali said and hugged me. I hugged her back and I wanted to tell her what is happening, but I just couldn't. It's not only for mine and my family's safety but for hers as well. If Uncle Choi finds out, she'll also be in danger.

"I gotta get back to work. See you later Hunni." Mali said and she walked out the door. A couple mintues after she left, the door opened again.

(Yunah's POV)

Umma and Appa brought Oppa and I to the hospital to meet their friend and the girl the Oppa is going to get married to. Why does Oppa have to get married! I don't want Oppa to get married! I wanted to see that girls face. Who is she? Is she even pretty? I was the first to get inside the hospital and ran to the room she was in. I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Hunni Unnie!!! Oppa is going to marry Hunni Unnie! Yay!! Finally, they meet! I'd rather have Oppa marry Unnie any day than some other girl. Espcially Ahlis! They didn't meet they way that I want them to meet, but this works too! Much better.

(Yukwon's POV)

Yunah was the first one to enter the room.

"Unnie!!" Yunah shouted. I was surprised when she yelled out Unnie. She seems to happy. I was the last person to step into the room, not wanted to see that girls face. As I closed the door behand me and turned around to meet. There I saw her. The girl I had to marry. She looked so sad, I didn't know what to do. Should I be angry or pity her?

"Yukwon, go to your soon to be Mother in law." Umma said. I did as I was told.

"Yukown.." the lady spoke.

"Yes, Umma?" I said. I suppose I should be nice to her since she is ill. I could see Umma and Appa was pleased with the way I spoke to the lady.

"I believe you are a good person, please take good care of Hunni. She's the only thing I've got left." the lady said. Wow, I pity this family a lot.

"Yes, Umma I will take good care of Hunni." I said to her and she was touched. A tear dropped down from her face.

"Thank you Yukwon. My soon to be son in law." The lady spoke. I just nodded. I looked over at Hunni who was crying like an idiot. Is she really happy that she will be married into my family that she's crying about it?

"Appa!!" Hunni cried out. I tried to see the man slowly opening his eyes.

"Honey! Your awake!" the lady said. She got out of her bed and walked to her husband's side.

"Hu-nni.. Y-ukwon..." He began to speak. Hunni went to her Appa's side and I followed. She took his hand she she began to weap even harder. He patter her head and her grabbed her hand. He reached out for my hand and I gave it to him. He put mine and Hunni's hands together and began to speak.

"Yukwon, I believe your a good man just like your Appa. I bet your Appa tought you well. I can now rest in peace knowing that my daughter is in good hands. Please take good care of Hunni." The man said softly.

"Yes, Appa. I promise that I will take good care of Hunni and I promise to protect her with my life." I said to him, not meaning anything I actually said. But he was happy.

"Thank you, son." He said. Hunni was still crying and my Umma was crying as well. Yunah was admiring what was happening. I don't understand Yunah. She was upset about the whole marriage thing, but now she seems so happy about it just like Umma and Appa. Yah! Yunah! Who's side are you really on?! I thought to myself. Playing with this family's feelings should be fun. This is what they get for coming into my family for money! They deserve it!

(Your POV)

Appa heard everything I said to him while he was sleeping! Appa agrees to the marriage too. I looked up at Yukwon Oppa. I'm so happy that he is such a wonderful person. I looked at his face for a while then I noticed that he is the same person who saved my life when I was drowning! It's really him. Oppa is such a wonderful person. He even speaks so gently with Umma and Appa. I really should thank him for treating them so nicely. Maybe being married to him wouldn't be so bad after all. I'll always be away from Uncle Choi. I'll be safe. Oppa promised Umma and Appa that he will protect me. I'm so glad I have Oppa and his family. They are such nice people. Umma and Appa are right. I will also keep my promise to Umma.