"I Love You"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Yukwon's POV)

 I called Uncle Teuk to get a boat ready for me. He asked why. I told him everything.

"Appa! Is that Oppa? Appa give me the phone!" I heard Nana yell on the other end of the phone. She got the phone from her dad and began to talk.

"Yah! Oppa! Go get Unnie! Hurry up.. Right now Yong took Hunni back to Seoul. Your Umma planed everything out with her and Yong. Yong told me everything before he left. He told me to hurry up and tell you about this. Yong Oppa said that Unnie didn't want to leave Oppa, but she had reasons to. Oppa, Unnie really loves Oppa! Don't be fooled any more. Just hurry up and get Unnie back." Nana told me.

"I will." I said and I drove to the ocean shore where the boat was. I met Uncle Teuk there. Surprisingly, he wasn't the only one that came. Aunt Sira and Nana came too.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Nana.

"I want to go see Unnie. Maybe I can help." Nana said.

"Maybe Aunty can help too.." Aunt Sira said. I just nodded and we got on the boat. Uncle Teuk drove the boat as fast as he could, but he was careful.

"Hunni, please wait for me.." I said. After what felt like forever, we finally got on land. We drove my car off of the boat and we are now headed to Seoul. I told Uncle Teuk that I'll drive. So I drove the car as fast as I could.

"Oppa! Slow down! Are you trying to kill us?!" Nana yelled.

"No.. I'm trying to get my wife and kid back. Put on your seatbelts!" I told her. She sat back and held on tightly. After a long drive, we finally reached Seoul. It was snowing out. I have no clue where Hunni is. I told Nana to call Yong.

"Hello, Yong. Where is Unnie?" Nana asked Yong.

"She's at her's and Yukwon's house." Yong said.

"And where are you? Why aren't you with her?!" Nana asked.

"Hunni told me she wanted to get some rest. She said she was tired. She asked me to do her a favor. She wanted me to go buy her some groceries. So I am." Yong said.

"Pabo!!! Why'd you leave her alone!?" Nana was angry.

"Meet us at my house." I yelled out.

"Okay okay. I'm going." Yong said. Nana hung up the phone.

"God I have a useless boyfriend." Nana said and folded her arms. Her parents looked at her then she sunk back in her seat

"We'll talk about that later." Uncle Teuk said. My head was going to explode. I know that Hunni isn't going to be home. As soon as I got home, I unlocked the door and everyone helped me find Hunni. We searched every room. She was no where to be found. I'm going crazy right now. I don't know what to do or where to go. Where can she be? It's so cold outside and she's no even better yet. It's snowing and its dangerous. Plus she isn't alone anymore. I have to find her. I grabbed my car keys from the table and ran out the door.

"Yukwon wh-" They didnt get to finish. I ran out the door. I drove my car all around Seoul. When I drove near Yeojwa Stream, I finally saw Hunni. She was walking in the cold snow, along the cherry blossom tress, thats now gone. She must be cold. I parked my car and got out. I ran over to Hunni. When Hunni saw me, her eyes widened. She started to run away from me.

"Hunni, don't run!" I called out. But Hunni didn't listen to me. She kept on running. Hunni was going to cross the street, she wasn't looking where she was going because she looked back at me.

"Hunni!" I called out. The snow was falling hard, there was a car coming. I saw the headlights shining on Hunni, the driver honked the horn. Hunni was too shocked to move. I can't lose them. I can't lose my wife like that right before my eyes. My heart dropped. I ran as fast as I could. I grabbed onto Hunni by her arms and pulled her away from the street. I pulled Hunni into a tight embrace and she wrapped her arms around me tightly. I ran my hands up and down her head and patted her back. She was breathing hard.

"Hunni, are you okay?" I asked her Hunni began to cry.

"Hunni, that was close. Don't ever do that again!" I told her. I looked at her and pulled her back into a tight hug. She scared me so much.

"Hunni, why did you leave me?" I asked her. Hunni pulled away from me.

"Oppa, I'm sorry.. I wanted you to be happy." She cried. I held onto her arms.

"And how do you know that I'm not happy?" I asked her, I felt my eyes burning.

"I want Oppa to be happy. I know Oppa hates me. I want Oppa to be happy with Ahlis. Oppa loves Ahlis, you don't love me. You never did. I ruined your life Oppa. Please just let me go and just go back to Ahlis. Ahlis told me everything already. I won't give you my baby." Hunni told me as she began to cry even more. I was confused. I dont know what she's talking about. What about Ahlis? What does she have to do with this?

"Hunni, I don't hate you. You didn't ruin my life. You saved me. You changed me. You made me a better person. I don't know what Ahlis told you, but they are all lies. Why would you have to give me our baby?" I asked her.

"Ahlis said that you and Ahlis wanted my baby and you'll take good care of it and she'll love it like her own baby. I'm sorry. I can't let Oppa take my baby." Hunni cried.

"Hunni, please don't leave me. I can't live without you or our baby. I don't want only our baby. I want you in my life too. Hunni, I really can't lose you. I'm not doing this because Umma or Appa or anyone told me to do this. I'm doing this all because my heart is telling me to do this. You made me see the good side of people. You opened my eyes. In the past, I know that I've treated you badly and coldly. But I promise, there will be no more of that. From now on, I promise you that I'll be a good Appa to our baby and a good husband to you. There will be no more lies or pretending in our relationship. There will be only love, trust, and honesty. What Ahlis told you and what she's done to you and our baby was wrong. But Ahlis and I have nothing to do with each other any more. It's all in the past. From now on, I only have you and only you. No one else. You've knocked down all the ice in my heart that she created. Your kindness has melted it all away. Remember the key I gave you? That's the key to my heart. You have the key to it. Hunni, I love you. Please don't leave me. I'm sorry for everything that I've done. I know that I'm a bad person. But please, don't hate me." I told her everything that has been locked inside of my heart. Every single sentence, every single word, it all comes from the bottom of my heart. I let my tears run because I couldn't bare it any more.

"Oppa..." Hunni said and looked at me.

(Your POV)

Am I dreaming? Does Oppa really mean what he is saying? Oppa's crying.. I reached my hands to Oppa and touched his cheeks. Oppa put his hands on mine and placed it over his heart.

"Hunni, do you know that my heart was breaking when you left me at the hospital? Did you know that I almost lost my mind when I couldn't find you? You make my heart beat fast every time I'm with you. You make me feel happy and warm. Your little hands has been through so much. From now on, I'll take good care of you. I won't let any one harm you. I promise. I love you very much Hunni." Oppa said.

"Oppa~" I said as tears ran down my face even more.

"I'm sorry Oppa.." I began.

"I'm sorry I ran away.. I'm sorry for everything. I, I love you too Oppa.. And I don't want to leave you either. I just want you to be happy Oppa. I want to see Oppa happy. I want to see Oppa's smile. I love you very much Oppa." I said softly between my cries. After I finished speaking, Oppa pulled me into another hug.

"I am happy Hunni. I'm happy when I'm with you. I'm happy to see you. I'm happy that I have you. You have to stop thinking about everyone elses happiness. You'll have to think of your own as well. You can't forget your own, your too kind. That's how people take advantage of you... Hunni, please promise me that you'll never leave me. Promise me that you'll stay with me. I promise you that we'll be one happy family." Oppa said. I didn't answer Oppa. After a long silent pause, Oppa pulled away from the hug, but he still had his arms around me. Oppa looked at me with teary eyes. He began to look worried and nervous with my answer. I smiled and nodded my head yes. A smile appeared on Oppa's face and Oppa hugged me again.

"Thank you Hunni, I love you." Oppa whispered.

"I love you too Oppa." I whispered back. Oppa gave me a sweet and passionate kiss. This kiss, although it isn't our first kiss that we shared.. but its the kiss that I'll never forget.

 

 

-Author's note-

Hello everyone! How do you like the story so far? This story hasn't ended, but it will soon. I've decided to start on another story. Please check it out and tell me what you guys think. Thank you, have a wonderful day :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/293513/please-be-nice-to-me-cheating-kimhyunjoong-you-love-revenge-hate