"Remember The Promise?"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Mrs. Kim's POV)

I entered the room and in the two hospital bed, there laid two faces of the two people whom I've known my entire life. My eyes began to water again. Finally, in this life time of mine, I've found my two best friends, Junsu and Jinhee!! OMO and this is their lovely daughter!

"Moon Junsu! Moon Jinhee!!" I yelled out. My husband looked at me than at them.

"Honey! Your right! It's them!!" He said. Junsu and Jinhee are mine and Minho's closetest friend. We've been looking everywhere for them since their company went bankrupt and is now being run my someone else. We wanted to help our friends.

"Hunni.. these are your parents?!" I asked Hunni and she nodded her head.

(Your POV)

I was shocked! Mr. and Mrs. Kim knows my Umma and Appa? I stood byside my Umma and held her hands. Umma suddenly opened her eyes. Umma's warm hands held onto mine tightly. Umma looked at me and she lifted her hands up to wipe away my tears. After she wiped away my tears, I took her hands once again and held it next to my face.

"Umma..." was the only words that came out my mouth.

(Jinhee's POV)

I felt a pair of familuar hands on mine, the hands that I longed for. The hands of my only daughter. I opened my eyes and there she stood with tears in her eyes. I smiled weakly at her. My tears began to fall as I looked around the room. I saw my husband laying on the other bed beside me. He was still unconsious. I felt like I was dying, seeing my husband like that killed me inside. I looked around some more and I saw two faces that I thought I'd never see again. It was Kim Meeyun and Kim Minho. My two best friends! Meeyun ran to me with Minho beside her.

"Jinhee.. it's really you.. who did this to you?" Meeyun cried. I cried too. Meeyun grabbed my hands.

"Jinhee... I never knew this lovely girl is your daughter. She's been working with me for 3 years and I had no clue. I couldn't speak but I really wanted to.

"Jinhee.. we don't know what happened to you or who did this to your family. But we promise, we don't let anything happen to Hunni." Minho said and I nodded slowly. I felt very thankful that I get to meet them again.

"Th--ank You." I manage to finally say to them. They smiled and nodded.

"I'm so happy we met again!" Meeyun said with a big smile on her face. I nodded as in me too.

"Yah, remember our promise that the four of us made when we were younger?"Meeyun asked. Of course I remember. The thought of it brought a smile to my face. I nodded and Meeyun smiled.

"Remember the promise that we made.. The one when we said that if we gave birth to opposite gender, we would arrange a marriage for the two? I think now is the right time, I have two kids. My oldest son Yukwon and my youngest daughter Yunah. Your daughter Hunni can marry Yukwon!" Meeyun said happily as I smiled and I nodded in approval. I also believe that its a good idea.

"And I can help get your company back and invest in it as well!" Minho said excitedly. I smiled and my tears started to fall again. Hunni looked confused.

(Your POV)

What are they talking about? Arrange marriage? Really? This still happens now a days? I thought to myself. Umma... Appa please tell me you didn't agree to any of this. I looked at Umma. She just patted my head.

"If you guys ever need anything just tell us and we'll get it for you right away." Mr. Kim said.

"Thank you Mr. Kim." I said to him.

"Don't call me Mr. Kim.." I looked at him shocked.

"From now on, please call me Appa." Mr. Kim said.

"Yes, and from now on, please call me Umma." Said Mrs. Kim. I didn't know how to reply to that. The only parents I have are mine, no one elses. Is this really going to happen? Will I really have to accept this marriage? I thought to myself silently as my Umma spoke to Mr. and Mrs. Kim.