"Would You Leave Me?"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Yukwon's POV)

I drove around for about two hours. Hunni doesn't believe me. I know nothing about Ahlis being here. God Taeil, you had to drink! Everytime you drink, you always spill everything out. Luckly he only told her where I was and that our marriage wasn't an arranged marriage. Soon I recieved a phone call. I looked at the caller ID and it was Ahlis. What does she want now? I ignored the call. I should get home. I drove back home and went straight into the kitchen.

"She didn't even eat the food. I made the food for no reason. What a waste of time!" I said out loud. I picked up the bowl of food and dumped it in the trash.

"Oppa! What are you doing?" Nana came in the kitchen with her eyes widend.

"I'm throwing the food away. Hunni isn't going to eat it anyways." I told her and continued emptying the bowl. Nana put her hands on her hips.

"Yah! Oppa! Unnie can't eat your food! It made her sick!" Nana pointed out. I looked at Nana with a confused expression on my face.

"What do you mean it got her sick?" I asked her.

"Oppa, your cooking is good. But Unnie can't take any food down what so ever. She pukes everything back out. It's not like Unnie didn't want to eat it or didn't try to eat it. She did." Nana explained.

"Where is she?" I asked Nana. Nana took the bowl away from me and put it in the sink.

"Unnie is resting inside your room still." Nana informed me. I thanked Nana and went to Hunni. I entered our bedroom. Hunni was sleeping in our bed. Hunni never sleeps this early, I thought to myself. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. I sat down beside her and tucked her hair back. Hunni began to wake up slowly. She looks up at me, but didn't say a word.

"Hunni, why didn't you eat anything?" I asked her. She sighed.

"I'm not hungry." She told me.

"Why are you sleeping so early? You never do that before. Are you okay?" I asked her and continued playing with her hair.

"I'm okay.. I'm just tired." Her answers were short.

"Do you want any soup?" I asked her. I was worried about her, Hunni didn't eat anything the whole day.

"No.." She answered and turned away. I turned her body towards me gently.

"Hunni please stop being like this.." I begged her.

"Like what?" She asked me with a cold voice.

"Stop being so cold to me. Stop acting strong. Just tell me what you want to say. Hunni, don't keep it inside. Tell me whats wrong. Please, don't keep anything from me. I'm your husband and your my wife. We can't live like this Hunni. Just please, don't be like this." I begged her. Her eyes began to water again.

"Me? Being cold towards you? Oppa! Really? What have I ever done to you? Oppa?" She asked me with tears in her eyes. She was right.. Hunni has never done anything to me. She's only helped me and my family. She is only trying to make everything better. No matter how much I wanted to speak, no words would come out my mouth. Then I recived a text message.

"Is that Ahlis?" She asked as tears ran down. I looked at the message and it was her.

The message read: "Oppa~ I miss you. It was nice seeing you. I'll see you tomorrow Oppa. Goodnight." After reading it, I put the phone back in my pocket. 

"Oppa, you can text her back. I'm not stopping you. You can do what ever makes you happy." Hunni said.

"Do I have permission to go sleep in Nana's room now?" She asked me. She grabbed her pillow and blanket and was about to get off the bed. I got on the bed and pulled Hunni into a tight embrace.

"Hunni, please just stay with me. I'm not going to go back to Ahlis... I'm not going to text Ahlis back." I told her.

"Oppa.. just go. Let me go. I'm not stopping you.. you shouldn't stop me either." Hunni cried.

"No, I'm not going to do that. There's no reason for me to let you go." I told Hunni.

"Then what's the reason for me to stay?" Hunni asked me. I paused. I was stuck at her question. I couldn't even answer that myself. Why do I want Hunni to say with me? Why can't I let Hunni go? I thought to myself. Hunni got off of my embrace and looked at me.

"There is really no reason for me to stay." She said walked out of our bedroom. I watched Hunni as she left our room. I watched her back slowly dissapearing. What happens if it turns out like before? I can't let myself fall for anyone again. Hunni, if ever I know the real reason what should I do? Will you really stay beside me Hunni? Or will you leave me? Hunni.. Am I really falling for you?