"Baby..Stay With Umma & Appa!"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Your POV)

I knocked on Nana's door and she opened it.

"Nana, can Unnie sleep with you tonight?" I asked her. Nana looked at me with sleepy eyes. She grabbed the pillow and blanket away from me and let me in her room.

"Of course Unnie. Come in." Nana said and put my pillow and blanket on her bed.

"Thank you so much Nana." I told her. She nodded and laid back down on bed.

"Your welcome Unnie. Goodnight." Nana said and went back to sleep.

"Goodnight Nana~" I told her. I laid in bed and thought about my future. A future without Oppa. I've met so many people in this life of mine, all good and bad. Then Nana turned around to me.

"Unnie, go to sleep, it's not healthy for you and my little niece or newphew." Nana said.

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry Nana." I told her. I put my hand on my stomach.

"Baby, Umma is sorry that Umma caused you no sleep. Umma will sleep now okay? Goodnight baby." I whispered to my baby and soon fell asleep. I woke up the next morning bright and early. Nana woke up a little after me.

"Unnie, why did you wake up so early?" Nana asked wiping her eyes.

"Nana, you can go back to sleep, Unnie just wants to go walk around." I told her. Nana sat up on bed.

"Unnie, I'll go too. You don't know your way around so I'll show you." Nana offered with a smile. I smiled back and nodded.

"Okay, thank you Nana." I told her and we got ready to go.

"Unnie do you want to go see our garden?" Nana asked me.

"Okay." I said and we were off to see the garden. It was quite a long walk there, but it was worth it. The garden was beautiful. I saw a lot of workers at the field working. They greeted Nana very nicely and Nana told them who I was.

"Everyone this is Hunni Unnie, Yukwon Oppa's wife! Please take good care of her." Nana would tell them. They were all welcoming and nice people.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Kim. You're very beautiful." They would say to me. I would thank them. There was little kids playing in the field too. They were running around and chasing eachother. They were having fun. I laughed as I saw them laughing. Then I saw one of the kids fall down on the ground. My smile dropped and I ran to the little girl.

"Yah!!! Unnie! Stop running!!" Nana called out after me and followed me. As soon as I got to her, I knelt down. All the little kids were surround us.

"Are you okay sweetie?" I asked her. She was crying.

"It hurts!" She cried. I hugged her and I looked at her knees. She was bleeding. I hate seeing blood. But I pretended like nothing was wrong.

"Oh don't cry sweetie. It's a little cut, I'll make it all better." I told her.

"Is there any water here?" I asked Nana.

"There is at the break table area, over there." Nana said.

"Lets go over there so I can clean her wound." I told Nana and Nana nodded. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the break area.

"Unnie, I can carry her! You don't have to!" Nana yelled out.

"Its okay.." I told her. The walk wasn't too far.

"Oh my gosh Unnie.." Nana yelled out. I sat the little girl down on the table. Nana handed me water and napkin. I poured a little bit of water on the napkin. I put the wet napkin over the little girl's wound. It doesn't help much but for now, it will be okay.

"Nana, do we have any bandages here?" I asked Nana.

"We should.." she answered and looked around for it. She found one.

"Unnie, I found one!" Nana smiled and gave it to me. I put the bandage on her wound.

"There, all better." I smiled at the little girl. She stopped crying.

"Thank you pretty Unnie." She smiled at me. I smiled at her too.

"Your welcome sweetie. Becareful okay?" I told her and patted her head.

"Neh.." She said.

"Are you okay Sayna?" One of the kids asked her.

"Neh.. Oppa, pretty Unnie made it all better. She has magical powers!" The little girl said with a bright smile.

"Whoa, Unnie, your so nice!" One of the little boys said.

"Unnie, thank you for helping my little sister!" The other boy said.

"No problem." I told him.

"Unnie, my name is Sayna.." The little said.

"Nice to meet you Sayna, my name is Hunni." I told her. Sayna hugged me.

"Thank you Unnie!" She said and bowed to me as they walked off. I waved goodbye to them and watched as they ran off.

"Unnie... why did you carry her all the way here?" Nana asked.

"Well... I dont know.. I just did what my heart told me to." I told her.

"Unnie, your too good. But you have to think about your baby too." Nana said. Then I remembered about my baby. I put my hands on my tummy.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay Unnie. Just be careful too." Nana said and she linked her arms around mine.

"Lets go back now, I bet Umma is looking for us." Nana said. I nodded and we headed back. As we were walking back and passing the workers, they all thanked me.

"Mrs. Kim, thank you for helping Sayna. She's always clumsy.. and gets hurt a lot. Your such a nice person. Mr. Kim is a lucky guy to have such a wonderful wife." They would say.

"Thank you, it's my pleasure of helping." I told them and we continued walking.

"Wa.. Unnie.. everyone loves you!" Nana smiled. When we got back home, Nana was right. Aunt Sira was looking for us.

"There you girls are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" She said.

"I'm sorry Aunt Sira, I wanted to go walk around so I brought Nana with me." I told her.

"It's okay dear. I know that you havent eaten anything all day. So I went to the market and bought you mango." Aunt Sira said.

"Lets go eat it in the garden." Aunt Sira said. We all nodded and followed her. It does look good, my mouth was watering. We sat down and Aunt Sira set the plate down.

"Hunni, you take the first bite and tell us how it is." Aunt Sira said.

"But you bought it.." I told her. She frowned.

"Oh, neh.. sorry. I'll take the first bite." I said and they all smiled. I picked up the mango and slowly took the first bite. It was very crunchy and I didn't puke it back out. Surprisingly this is what I was craving for. I took another bite. Aunt Sira and Nana looked at me weirdly.

"Hunni, isn't it at least a little bit sour?" Aunt Sira said with a twisted face expression. I took another bite.

"No.. not at all why?" I asked her.

"No-nothing, its just really sour." Aunt Sira said. I shook my head no. Nana picked up one piece and took a bite. She spit it back out.

"Unnie! It's sooo sour!" Nana whined.

"Yep Umma, Unnie is pregnant." Nana smiled.

"I'll go get you some cookies dear." Said Aunt Sira.

"I'll help you with that Umma." Nana offered and went inside their house to get cookies. I finished the mangos so I was going to bring the plate inside the house to wash. But I was stopped by a tug on my arm. I turned around and it was Ahlis who was tugging my arm.

"Ahlis.. what are you doing here?" I asked her.  She was grabbing onto my wrist too hard.

"Let go of me." I told her but she didnt.

"I need to talk to you about Yukwon Oppa. Lets go over there." Ahlis said and pulled me to go talk at a little park close to the house. As soon as we got to the park, Ahlis let me go.

"Why are you still with Oppa!?" She yelled at me.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her.

"I want you to leave Oppa alone! He's mine not yours!" Ahlis yelled.

"Ahlis.. I can't." I told her. She stepped closer to me.

"And why can't you do that?!" She asked me.

"Because I just can't." I said. I can't tell her the real reason why I can't leave Oppa..

"You're not keeping your words! You said that you will leave him. Don't you remember that Oppa belongs to me?! He was my lover! You coming into his life is a big mistake! You marring him is a big mistake!" She yelled even louder and got in my face. I was just going to walk away from her but she held me back.

"Where are you going!" She yelled.

"I'm not done!" She yelled.

"But I am. Oppa is done with you too. If he wanted me to leave, he would of told me." I finally said back to her.

"He didn't tell you but he tells me that everynight. He says he wants you out of his life! He says that your in our way! So just leave!!! You dont belong here anyways! Go back to where you came from! Your a nobody and no one cares about you!" Ahlis scream and pushed me. Ahlis pushed me hard and I lost balance and fell on the ground. My stomach started to hurt. And I felt the pain rush through my body. I held my stomach. I was groaning in pain. Soon I saw blood coming out from beneath me. I was shocked. I was scared. My baby... I began to cry.

"Help!!" I called out. Ahlis's eyes grew wide she didn't know what to do.

"I didn't do anything, you fell on your own." She said and backed away. Soon she ran off.

"Someone please help me..." I cried out from help again. My body went numb.

"Baby please stay with Umma.." Was the only thing that ran through my head. My eyes were getting heavy but I was trying to stay awake. I wanted to get up but I couldn't. All I could do at that moment was cry and hope my baby was okay. If I can get my baby to be okay, even though if it would cause my life, I would...

"Hunni!!" I heard Oppa's voice.

"Oppa~ Help.." I whimpered.

"HUNNI!!!" Oppa ran over to me with Aunt Sira, Nana, Yong, and Uncle Teuk.

"What happened?!!" Nana asked in fear.

"Who did this to you?" Uncle Teuk asked. Oppa picked me up in his arms.

"Hunni, please stay awake!" Oppa said. It sounded like he was about to cry.

"O-oppa, baby.. our baby." Was the only thing I said as I held on tightly to Oppa.

"Our baby?" Oppa's eyes widened. I felt a tear drop on my face.

"Jagija! Stay awake! Please... don't close your eyes." Oppa begged as more tear drops fell. I tried to stay awake but I couldnt, everything went black.