"Return of Ahlis"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Your POV)

I sat there crying.. feeling scared. What is wrong with Oppa? I thought. He almost hurted me again.. he promised that he wouldn't hurt me anymore. He said that he will replace all my tears with happiness. This isn't it.. it wasn't happiness.We are back at step one.. I felt so tired of everything. I just wanted everything to end. I thought of the company.. I don't want it. What's the point of having it? I thought. I got up and took a shower and prepared myself for bed. Only, I didnt go to sleep. I couldn't sleep. I stayed up the whole night.

"Only one year." I kept telling myself. I looked over at the time, it was already 9:30 am. I got out of bed and prepared myself to meet Umma. I grabbed my purse and went down stairs. Oppa wasn't a wake. Should I leave him a note? I thought to myself. But he wouldn't care where I am or what I'm doing anyways. I'll just go.. like he told me to yesterday. I walked out the door and headed to "Happy Day Bakery." I got there before Umma did and sat down. The waitress came to me and took my order.

"Can I just have vanilla coffee please?" I asked. She nodded and went to get it. Soon Umma came in and sat beside me. I stood up and bowed to great Umma.

"No Hunni.. don't do that. Just sit." Umma smiled. I bowed and sat back down. Umma ordered her coffe and we began to talk.

"Hunni, are you okay dear? You don't look so good." Umma asked.

"Oh.. I'm fine Umma. Thank you." I said. We got our coffee and thanked the lady. Umma pulled out a yellow envalope.

"Here is the documents and contracts to your company. You got everything back dear." Umma smiled and handed me the envalope. Seeing the envalope, my heart felt happy. I pushed the envalope back to Umma.

"Umma.. you and Appa can keep it. I don't want it.. As long as our company is in good hands. I'm happy with it. You and Appa deserves it. You and Appa has done so much for my family and I don't have any way to pay you back." I told Umma. Umma began to tear up.

"Oh dear, don't say that. Your parents wanted the company back.. now you have it back. You keep it." She told me. I shook my head.

"Aniyo.. Umma, please just take it. It will make me feel happy. Being back in the company, it will remind me too much of Umma and Appa. I don't know if I can take it. Everyone wants this company so badly.. they fought for it.. and caused my family and I so much pain.. until we have nothing left.. So many scars were marked along the way. I don't want it back. Please Umma keep it. Please take good care of it for me and my parents. We would be so happy if you did." I told Umma and began to cry. I began to feel a little light headed now.

"Are you sure Hunni?" Umma asked.

"Umma, I'm positive. I don't need anything in my life. I have you guys. You guys are the only people I love and need. You guys keep me safe and warm. You guys give me love and a home. Thats all I need." I said and my tears rolled down my face.

"We've been through so much and along the way, no one was ever as nice as you and your family." I told Umma. Umma wiped her tears with a tissue. She handed me a tissue too. I was pouring my heart out to Umma.

"Umma.. Appa.. if I were to die today, right now.. I'd be one happy soul. I'm happy that I've found such a wonderful happy and I can call that family my own. Thank you for everything Umma. I love you Umma.." I told Umma.

"Hunni, don't speak like that dear. You'll always be with us.. We love you too honey." Umma cried. Umma held onto my hand.

"But Hunni.. there's a guy on the lose.. the guy that took your parent's company away from you guys.. I believe his name was Choi Ahjin. He's a dangerous man... You're parents death was no accident, they were murdered by him." Umma said. The name.. Choi Ahjin.. I know that name.. It was Uncle Choi!! He really did kill them!! He wasn't lying! My heart was buring. I've been living with a devil and my parents were tricked into his house.. into his trap!!! I thought to myself.

"You must watch out for him.. Umma and Appa will hire a body guard for you." Umma said. I shook my head.

"Umma.. it's fine. I don't need a body guard. I can take care of my self." I reassured Umma. But deep down inside.. I knew I wasnt fine. He was going to kill me either way and I knew that for a fact. He killed my parents and now he wants to kill me. I'm not going to let my family get hurt by this man. If he wants me dead, go for it. I have nothing to lose.. I'll give up my life for them. Umma took the documents.

"Okay Hunni. But if you ever need anything just tell us." Umma said. I nodded and thanked her.

"Why didn't you drive your car here?" she asked.

"I wanted excersie" I told her. She smiled.

"Aigoo.. so innocent" Umma said with a smile.

"We should all get home now." Umma said.

"Neh. Have a safe trip home Umma." I told her and hugged her goodbye.

"Yes dear, you too. Take care and be careful." She said and we parted ways. I began to walk home.

(Yukwon's POV)

It was 10:30 am and Hunni still hasn't came out of her room yet. Is she okay? I thought. I knocked on her door and there was no answer.

"Hunni..?" I called her. There was no answer. I opened the door and she was not in there. I looked all around the house and she was no where to be found. Where did she go? I asked myself. Then I recieved another message.

"Oppa.. See you soon~" It was from Ahlis. I sighed. Am I really going to go see her? What does she want from me? Well if Hunni can go out, so can I. I decided on going to meet Ahlis. I went down stairs and I saw her car keys on the table where I left it yesterday after she threw it at me.

"Why didn't she take her car?" I asked myself again. I shook the thought off and grabbed my car keys and drove off to the bakery. I took a deep breath before I walked inside to her. It was 11:00. I walked inside and there I saw Ahlis sitting, drinking her coffee.

"Oppa~ over here.." She waved at me. I walked over to her and sat down.

"Oppa~ I'm glad you came. I missed you so much Oppa." Ahlis said.

"What do you want now?" I asked her. She pouted.

"Oppa~ don't talk like that. Did you know how badly I missed you?" She said.

"And did you know how much pain you've caused me?" I told her.

"I'm sorry Oppa.." She said. I couldn't even look at Ahlis right now.

"How are you and your wife doing?" Ahlis asked.

"We are good. Why did you ask?" I asked her.

"Oppa.. just stop. I know that your marriage with that girl has nothing to do with love at all. It was arranged by your parents wasnt it? It was arranged for you so you can get me off your mind right? I'm right right Oppa?" She asked. How would she know if there was no love in it and if it was arranged? I thought to myself.

"Oppa... I think we should get back together now.." Ahlis said with a smile.

"Ahlis! What are you saying?! I'm not going to get back with a person like you! I have a wife now!" I yelled. Knowing deep down it was somewhat true... she was right. The marriage was arranged.. it had nothing to do with love. But my feelings are mixed between Ahlis and Hunni..

"Oppa.. You can trust me. You've known me and we've been together for so long. Oppa.. aren't you scared that she will take all your money away from you and your family? I bet that girl is a poor girl. I bet she is just using you to get to all your money." Ahlis pointed out. She does have a point.

"Yeah.. I've known you for too long.. It was a waste of time. Being hurt by you... being used.. by you. But she's not like that.. She's not like you. Unlike you she has a beautiful heart thats pure and true." I told her.

"Oppa..~ You're wrong.. she's a bad person. She's using you Oppa. You see.. you never talked back to me before Oppa. She's brainwashing you! You've changed Oppa. She's changed you into a heartless person! I'll get you back Oppa! You'll want me back. You'll beg for me to come back into your life Oppa!!" She yelled. I just got up and left the bakery. I hated how she was talking about Hunni. Should I really believe the words that Ahlis is saying? What if Ahlis is really changed? What if she was right? Hunni.. she could really be using me and my family.. just like how I thought so too.