"Hello Baby!"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

"Meeting Our Baby"

(Your POV)

Today, I have a doctors appointment, they are going to do an ultrasound on the baby and me. I'm really excited because today is the first time that I get to "see" my baby! But Oppa.. on the other hand, he looks more excited than I am. Oppa couldn't sleep all night. He was very happy, he couldn't wait to meet our baby. We sat in the waiting room and waited for my nurse to call my name. Oppa kept holding onto my hands.

"Honey, do you think that we will have a son or a daughter? Oppa asked me.

"Oppa, it doesn't matter to me. Our baby can be a boy or a girl, I'll still love our baby with all my heart." I told Oppa.

"That's what Oppa thinks too. Oppa promise that Oppa will be the best Appa and the best husband in this world." Oppa said. I smiled as Oppa gave me a quick kiss on the cheeks.

"Mrs. Kim~" Nurse Bo called my name. Oppa helped me off my seat and we headed into the patient's room.

"How have you been feeling Mrs. Kim?" Nurse Bo asked.

"I'm feeling good. Just a bit tired." I told her.

"Alright, are you ready to meet your baby?" She asked us. I nodded and so did Oppa.

"Do you guys know what you guys want?" She asked.

"No, it doesn't matter to us. We will love them unconditionaly." Oppa said. The nurse put the warm gel on my stomach and started the ultrasound. Oppa never let go of my hands.

"Well today, you will be able to see your baby's hands, legs, and other body parts. We'll be able to see your baby's overall development." Nurse Bo went on. We could hear our baby's heart beat. But it sounds like there isn't just one.. Nurse Bo moved around even more as Oppa and I looked up at the monitor.

"Is there something wrong?" Oppa asked Nurse Bo.

"I believe that there isn't just one baby. I believe there are two. You are having twins." She answered. Oppa's face glowed and his smile grew wider than it already was.

"Hunni! We're having twins!!" Oppa said as his tears of happiness ran down his face.

"This is their heads, arms, legs..." Nurse Bo told us.

"Guess what? You guys are having a boy and a girl!" Nurse Bo announced.

"Nothing can get any better than this!" Oppa said.

"Look, your baby boy is waving hi..he's going to be a strong one." She said. Oppa reached his hands on the monitor.

"Hello babies. Do you hear Appa? Appa can see you two. Do you know how happy Appa is right now? Appa's really excited to meet you. Appa can't wait to hold you both." Oppa spoke softly to our babies as his tears trickled down his face. I wiped his tears off for him and he did the same for me. At this point of time, I felt so happy. So happy that nothing in this world can ruin it. No words can describe my happiness. Oppa looks so happy and finding out we will be having a baby boy and a baby girl made him even more happier. The nurse printed out the altrasound pictures of our baby and handed it to us.

"Congradulations! I'm very happy for you two. Take care, I'll see you here next month." She said and left us alone.

"Hunni, I can't tell you how happy I am right now.." Oppa said with his eyes swollen. I was still sitting on the patient's bed. Oppa bent down and wrapped his arms around my wasit.

"You don't know how much I love you and our kids." Oppa went on still crying. I placed one hand on Oppa's shoulder and the other on his head.

"I love you and our kids too Oppa." I told him.

"I'll never let anyone tear us apart. I won't let any harm our kids. I'll protect them with my life." Oppa promised.

"Hmm.. I'll do the same." I answered. Oppa was acting like a kid, crying and on his knees. I never knew Oppa had this side to him. I love Oppa to pieces! He wiped the tears off his face, his ears and eyes were all red from crying. It made me giggle.

"Hey.. are you laughing at me?" He asked.

"Ani.." I told him and tried to hold in my laugh. He stood up and helped me off the bed. Oppa bent down and grabbed my shoes.

"Oppa! What are you doing?" I asked him.

"What do you think? I'm putting on your shoes for you." He told me.

"I can do it myself.." I told him.

"No! I'll do it. You can't bend down!" He told me. Oppa slid my shoes on for me and stood back up.

"There all done." He said with a smile.

"Thank you Oppa." I said and gave him a little peck on the cheeks and walked out the door. He quickly followed behind me. As soon as he caught up to me, he locked his hands with mine.

"I was right about a nursary room for a boy and a girl!" Oppa said as we walked out of the hospital.

"See how prepared I am?" He asked.

"Yes Oppa, you're the best!" I said. Tonight, we have a get together with Umma Appa, Yunah, Mali, and all of the Oppas at Umma's and Appa's house. Everyone is excited about the news. They want to know if they are going to have a niece or a nephew. Oppa and I went home to get ready for tonight.

-At Umma's and Appa's house-

(Mrs. Kim's POV)

Today I've prepared a lot of food for everyone. I've been in the kitchen all day with the house maids. My husband told me not to cook and just leave it to them but I didn't want to.

"I need to cook for tonight because our son and daughter are coming over!" I told him.

"Okay Dear." He said and gave me a kiss before he walked out of the kitchen.

"Ah.. tonight, I'll know the gender of my grandchild! I'm so happy!!" I spoke outloud.

"Yes ma'am. We all are excited too. It's been so long that we haven't had a little baby crawl around in this big house." One of the maids said.

"You're right! We'll be able to have that soon. Ah.. I can't wait for that day." I told her. I continued cooking with a smile on my face. After all the food for tonight was finished, I went upstairs to take another shower and got ready for tonight. It was now 8:30 pm, and everyone was here. My husband and I welcomed everyone inside. We all sat at the dinner table and talked. Our house felt so alive! So many people, friends and family, I love this feeling.

"Sooo, Hunni! Aren't you going to tell us about our niece or nephew?" Mali asked.

"Yeah! I'm really curious about that!" Zico said with a bright smile.

"Right! Are we having a neice or nephew!!" P.O. questioned.

"Actually... I'm going to let Umma see the altrasound pictures and let her tell everyone what the gender is." Yukwon smart talked them.

"Aww, man just tell us!!" Kyung said. We all just laughed. I gladly accepted the pictures. Yunah rushed to my side and looked at the picture. My husband leaned in closer to have a look but Yunah and I covered the picture.

"Oh, come on!" My husband said. Everyone started laughing again.

"That isn't fair Appa!" Taeil said jokingly. Everyone in this house were like family to us. We were comfortable with them calling us their Umma and Appa. I looked at the picture more closely.. I saw two bodies, two pairs of hands, two pairs of legs... I was surprised.. I was happy.. I couldn't even think!

"Eh.. Umma... two..? Twins!!??!" Yunah yelled out loud.

"Yes, Twins!!! One boy and one girl!!" I said happily.

"OMO! I'm having a grandson and a granddaughter!!" I yelled. Everyone was smiling. Yunah ran up to Yukwon and Hunni and threw her arms around them.

"Yay! I'll have someone to play with! Thank you.. I'm going to be an aunt!!!" She said happily. Everyone laughed. Hunni and Yukwon hugged her back. I haven't seen my family this happy for a very long time. I'm so happy that everything turned out this way. Yukwon is back to his warm hearted personalitly, all thanks to Hunni.

"REALLY?" Mali yelled. Hunni nodded.

"OMO! I'm so happy!!" Jaehyo said.

"Congradulations!" B-Bomb said. Everyone was very happy that they are having both a niece and a nephew.

"So the nursary room wasn't a waste of time after all." Jaehyo said.

"Come, come. Let's eat and celebrate." My husband said. The maid poured wine in the glass for everyone but Hunni and Yunah.

"I'll pass on that. Just give me and my wife water. Yunah.. will have juice correct?" Yukwon said.

"Yes Oppa." Yunah said with a smile.

"Oppa, why don't you want a glass? Hunni asked Yukwon. Yukwon turned to Hunni.

"Because I'm driving home and I don't want anything to happen to you and our son and daughter." Yukwon answered with a smile.

"Oppa.." Hunni said and blushed.

"Aigoo, since when has my son became so sweet?" I said and he blushed.

"Psh.. I can be just as sweet. Maybe even sweeter. Right babe?" Zico asked Mali. She just laughed.

"Right babe?" He asked again. But she just smiled.

"Babe.. why aren't you answering me?" He asked her and put his fork down.

"Yes, Oppa.. You can be too." Mali smiled.

"Yay! I knew it!" Zico said and started to eat again. Everyone in the room laughed, even the maids. Tonight was a great night. Our family is now one again and happy as ever. I wouldn't trade this for anything in this world. I just hope everything stays this way.. even though that bad man is still out there. I'm very worried about Hunni. Should I tell Yukwon? Or should I just let it go? I often questioned myself.