"Blinded By Hate"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Yukwon's POV)

I'm now sitting here, next to Hunni and holding her hand. Thinking of how dumb and selfish I have been. Really.. Hunni, your parents didn't show up to our wedding and your okay with it? During our wedding, you kept a smile on your face.. but you were suffering the whole time? Why didn't you tell me about your parents.. our parents?! Why didnt anyone tell me anything. Even my own parents didn't tell me anything. I looked over at her, she was still sleeping. I let go of her hands and felt her forehead. It was still hot. I got up and went to the bathroom and grabbed a glass bowl, filled it with warm water and grabbed a small towel. I went back to Hunni and started to wipe her forehead, arms, hands, and legs to keep her cool down. I couldn't stop asking myself how can I do something so horrible to someone like her. She hasn't really done anything to me. As soon as I got done, I returned to my room and took a shower. After my shower, I went to check up on Hunni. She was still asleep. I checked her fever, it's gone. I was relief. I stayed with her for the rest of the day, she still hasen't waken up yet. I pulled up a chair and sat beside Hunni on the side of her bed. I took her hand and held onto it tightly. I felt like such a bad person, maybe she was right.. not every girl in this world are the same. She's different. Hunni is always caring. Even Yunah can see it and she's a kid! How come I couldn't see it? I've loved Ahlis for so long... she's cause me so much pain, I never thought that she would change me into a monster and see the whole world as my enemy. All because of the anger that has build up inside me.. all because of stupidity, I've hurt someone so innocnet.

"Hunni... Im so sorry for everything that I've put you through.." I said to Hunni.

"As soon as you wake up, I promise you that I'll be a great husband to you. I don't know what's happened to me, but you made my feel warmth when I'm with you. You never get mad at me no matter how bad I treat you. You don't complain to anyone.." I spoke my heart out and began to cry a little. What is this? Just speaking these little words can make me cry? Yukwon! What's gotten into you? You can't become weak again.. You'll get hurt! I began to feel tired and soon fell asleep while still holding her hand.

(Your POV)

I tried to move my hand, but I couldn't move it. I felt as if someone was holding onto my hand tightly. Could it be Umma? I asked myself. I quickly opened my eyes, and to my suprise.. it wasn't Umma. It was Yukwon! I woke up and tried to sit up, but I couldn't my lower body shot up in pain. I winced in pain and removed my hands away from his. I gathered the little strength that I had left, I moved over to the end of the bed. Yukwon woke up.

"Hunni your awake! Are you okay?" He asked me with what seemed to be concern in his voice.

"Get away from me!" I yelled. He came closer to me and I backed up farther away. But he wouldn't stop coming closer. I was scared again.

"Hunni stop trying to get away from me.. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm sorry for what happened." Yukwon said to me. Remembering about what happend last night, my whole body began to shiver and the pain grew stronger. I was on the edge of the bed about to fall, but he jumped on the bed and grabbed me before I could fall off.

"YAH! Hunni.. I said stop! Stop moving! You're still weak and your gonna be in more pain. Just rest!" He yelled at me. He scooted over and pulled me onto the bed. He laid me down gently in the middle of the bed and I put my hands on his chest, so he wouldn't get any closer than he already is. He never took his eyes away from me.

"Hunni, I'm sorry about what happened. I promise that I'll take responsibilty for what I've done." Yukwon said.

"No need... all guys are the same.. they always act the same. They always like to torture helpless people. They always want everything their way, and if they don't get things the way they want... they use violence." I said to him as my tears began to roll down little by little. And he looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? What do you mean? Someone has been harrassing you?" He asked me as he laid me down. I didn't answer him and just looked away.

"I..I.. saw a scar on your lower back...please don't tell me that an awful man has done that to you?" He asked me with sadness in his eyes. I didn't answer him once again.

"I hope your happy and satisfied now. You've taken away the last thing I had lef-" I was cut off by him. Yukwon pulled me into a hug. He caressed my body gently. He's never done anything like that before.

"Hunni... I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry.." Yukwon kept repeating those words. I was confused yet scared of him at the same time. Is he still drunk? I asked myself. Why is he acting like this? O-O-Oppa... what happened to you? I thought to myself.