"Welcome To Our Island"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

Finally after the long drive and ride, we are here! When we got on land, I helped Hunni out of the boat. I saw Aunt Sira, Uncle Teuk, and Nana waiting for us.

"Your finally here!!" Aunt Sira said and hugged me.

"Welcome back Yukwon!" Uncle Teuk hugged me.

"Oppa!! Your here!!!" Nana said and hugged me too. I hugged everyone back. Hunni just stood there smiling. I took Hunni's hand and stood beside her.

"Everyone, this is my wife, Hunni." I told them.

"Hunni, this is Aunt Sira, Uncle Teuk, and their daughter Nana" I told Hunni. Hunni bowed.

"Nice to meet everyone." Hunni greated them. Everyone was surprised.

"Hunni don't bow to us." Aunt Sira said and stopped her.

"Whoa.. Oppa~ Your wife is so pretty!" Nana said.

"Nana, I hope you can take care of Hunni." I told Nana. Nana came over to Hunni and put her arms around Hunni's arms.

"Not a problem. You didn't even have to ask me! I'll be happy to do that." She smiled. Hunni smiled too.

"Come on Unnie.. let's go. I'll show you my house." Nana said. Nana is only a year younger than Hunni and Hunni is only 19.. she still acts like a kid. I laughed to myself.

"Please excuse our daughter, she still acts like a kid." Aunt Sira said with a smile.

"Yea, I don't know if she'll be lucky enough to get married." Uncle Teuk with while laughing. Aunt Sira frowned and hit Uncle Teuk across his chest.

"Honey! Don't say that! Of course our daughter will get married one day! She's beautiful like her mom!" Aunt Sira said and crossed her arms.

"Oh Honey, I was just kidding!" Uncle Teuk hugged his wife and smiled.

"Hmm.. You better be." Aunt Sira said. I just laughed. They are always joking around with each other.

"Let's go Yukwon, you and your wife must be tired. Auntie prepared dinner already. Let's go eat before it gets cold." Aunt Sira said with a smile.

"Okay, sounds good." I said and we all walked to their house. When we entered the house, I noticed that the table was already set for us.

"Auntie Sira, you are fast!" I commented her.

"Don't say that.. You're making me shy.." She said.

"Yea, don't say that.." Uncle Teuk said and his wife gave him a look again.

"Sorry.. wife.." He said and hugged her. Soon Hunni and Nana came into the house.

"Hunni, how's the house? Do you like it?" Auntie Sira asked Hunni.

"I like it Auntie. It's nice and very calming." Hunni said.

"Thats good. I'm glad you like it." Auntie said.

"Umma, let's eat! I'm hungry and I heard Unnie's stomach growl too. She's hungry too." Nana said with a smile. Hunni held onto her stomach and smiled shyly.

"Poor Hunni, you must be hungry. Come on lets eat." Auntie said. I grabbed Hunni's hand.

"Let's eat Hunni. You haven't eaten anything all day." I said and sat her down next to me. Nana sat next to Hunni on the other side. I'm glad that Hunni and Nana are getting a long well.

"Today I cooked chungmu gimbap with radish kimchi and squid." Auntie said as she opened the bowl of food.

"Whoa, Aunt Sira, your food looks good! I bet it will taste good too!" I said to her.

"Then lets eat!" She said and we all began to eat.

"Auntie! It taste so good! Your cooking is still the same~!" I said with a smile.

"Thank you." Auntie said.

"Hunni, how does it taste?" Auntie asked Hunni.

"Auntie, it tastes very delicous!" I said.

"Auntie, maybe you could teach Hunni how to cook like you." I said.

"Oh no problem! I can teach her anytime." Auntie said and blushed. She was happy. Hunni looked at me and pinched me on my side.

"Ouch!" I said. Everyone stopped eating and looked at me.

"Oppa are you okay?" Nana asked.

"Neh.. Nana.. Oppa is okay. I just got bitten by a big red ant! That's all." I told her. Hunni's eyes widened and she pinched me harder. I tried to hold in the pain. Hunni just smiled.

"Everyone loves a wife that can cook" Uncle Teuk said and was about to kiss his wife.

"Eh Ahmm. Umma Appa STOP!! I'm still a kid!!!" Nana said and pretended to puke. Hunni laughed and I looked at Hunni. She is so cute! I adore her smile and laughter very much. I wish I could see that side of her everyday. After we all finished eating, Hunni offered to wash the dishes and Nana offered to help Hunni.

"Whoa.. dear? Did Nana just offered to do the dishes?" Auntie asked Uncle.

"Neh... yes... Honey. She did. Whoa! That's the first time!" Uncle said.

"Our daughters growing up.." Auntie Sira said pretending to cry and Uncle Teuk hugged her.

"Please Umma and Appa..." nana said while laughing. Hunni laughed.

"I'll help them bring the plate into the kitchen." I told them and helped my wife and Nana bring the plates, bowls, cups, and silverwares into the kitchen. When I was finished. I hugged Hunni from behind while Nana was beside us.

"Thank you for doing the dishes Hunni. I love you." I said and gave her a quick kiss and left before she could react to it. I went back to my Aunt and Uncle.

"Yukwon, Uncle is so happy that you've married someone as good as Hunni. She's a very sweet girl." Uncle Teuk said.

"Yea, Auntie agrees. She's very nice and helpful. Your lucky. Having her around here will also be good. Our daughter changed on the very first day she stepped foot into this house. Nana has never done the dishes. Now she's doing it." Aunt Sira said.

"Thank you. I'm glad to hear that." I said with a smile. After the talk, Uncle and I went out to the garden. I wanted to see how our garden looks. In our garden, we grow coconut, oranges, and grape. Everything seems to be growing well.

(Your POV)

"Unnie, Oppa must love you very much. He's so sweet and helpful when he's with you." Nana said. Hmph..sweet.. helpful... right... I thought to myself. He can be like that on good days.

"Hmm.. he is." I said with a small smile.

"Oppa is a very nice person. He helped everyone on this island get our land back. He is the hero of our land." Nana said.

"Oh~" Was the only thing I can say. He can he nice.. I thought.

"Oppa isn't our real family member, but we count each other like we are. Everyone loves Oppa here." Nana told me.

"Thats good. I'm glad Oppa is loved by everyone." I said to Nana. After we were finished washing the dishes, Nana showed me to my room.

"This is your room Unnie. Do you like it?" She asked me.

"Yea, I like it. Thank you." I said to her.

"Your welcome Unnie. My room is next door, if Unnie needs anything. Just ask me okay? We are family now." Nana said.

"Thank you for everything Nana. You're a very nice person." I thanked Nana. She smiled and left my room. I looked at the bed, the bed was too big for one person. I shook the thought off. I closed the windows in my room and went into the bathroom and took a shower. As soon as I was done and dressed, I stepped out of the bathroom and found Oppa just walking in.

"What are you doing in here?!" I asked him. Oppa locked the door behind him.

"Why are you locking the door?" I asked.

"Hunni, we are married. We have to sleep in the same room..." He said.

"No.. we are married, we don't have to sleep in the same room. I'll go sleep with Nana." I told him and was going to walk out of the room but he stopped me.

"Hunni, stop! Stop doing as you please and listen! We are here and everyone knows that we are married. If you don't want them to find out that we don't love each other like married couples do, than you have to go along and put on a show. If you don't want our Umma and Appa to be sad and disappointed, then play along. Get your act together and act like a good wife." Oppa said.

"Stop doing as I please?" I asked back. My tears began to fall down. He didn't say a word but just froze.

"If I could do that I would..." I told him and pushed him off of me.

"I'll act like we are in love. I'll act like I love you and that you love me. I'll act like a good wife to you. Are you happy?" I told him and grabbed a pillow and a pair of blanket from the bed and put in on the floor.

"You might as well have the bed too." She I said to him. He grabbed me before I could make my bed on the floor. He hugged me.

"Why do you cry so much? Stop crying... It's just an act." Oppa said. I tried to get out of his hug but he only hugged me tighter.

"Oppa, stop just go to sleep. Your tired." I told him. Oppa turned me around and wiped my tears.

"Stop crying.. you're tired too. You have the bed. I'll sleep on the floor." He said and made his bed on the floor. I went on the far end of the bed and faced the wall. Oppa turned off the lamp and the room was dark. Why does he always have to make me cry? I thought to myself. Fine.. I'll act like a good wife to him.. like I promised before. I silently cried myself to sleep.

(Yukwon's POV)
Why do you always have to make her cry?! I asked myself. Ah this floor is so cold! Why did you give up the bed for her? Who is she anyways? Why are you lowering yourself for her? I just told her to act like a good wife and act like we are in love and she cries? What is this? What out for what you say Yukwon! You came here to make her happy not sad. You came here to take the stress away! Not cause more stress! I kept tossing and turing on the floor. I never kept on the floor before. And I never thought that I'd do this now especially for her..