"I'll Never Love You!"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Your POV)

What is Uncle Choi doing here!? How does he know where I am? I am so scared. I hate this man. He ruined my life!!

"You think you got rid of me? You thought that I wouldn't find you right little girl? WRONG! I found you!" Uncle Choi said.

"What do you want from me?" I asked as I tried to get out of his grip but it was no use. I never could get out of his grip.

"I want your family to suffer! I want you to suffer! I want you dead! You little brat!" Uncle Choi said angrily as he dragged me by the hand and tried to get me out of this house. I wanted to scream for help, but I wouldn't. I knew that if I did, he'd harm everyone around me.

"What did my family and I ever do to you?!" I had the nerves to yelled back.

"You guys ruined my life!" He yelled.

"HOW?!!" I asked.

"One day, you'll know! But you will pay for all the things that they've done to me!" I yelled.

"My family would never do anything to anyone!" I yelled. He stopped and turned around. He was going to smack me across the face but someone was coming. That someone came closer to us.

"Hunni! Where are you going sweetie?" The male voice called me. It sounded like Yukwon Oppa.. But he would never say such nice words to me. He came closer and it really was him.

"What are you doing?" Oppa asked.

"Oh, we were just talking.."Uncle said as he let go of my hand. My wrist was red and it hurted from his tight grip.

"I'll steal my fiance back now." Oppa said. Phew, thank you Oppa for saving my life. I really owe you. I looked at Oppa with thankfulness in my eyes. Oppa took my hands softly and we walked away together. I felt so happy that he saved me from Uncle Choi. As we got father for everyone and into the garden, I finally have a chance to say thank you to Oppa.

"Yukwon Oppa... Thank you. Thank you always saving me when I need help the most. Thank you for treating my parents so nicely when they were in the hospital. Thank you-" I was cut off. He grabbed my wrist tighter. Its starting all over again...

"STOP CALLING ME OPPA! I'm not your Oppa! STOP SAYING THANK YOU You BRAT!" Yukwon said.

"I--I'm Soorry O-- Yukwon-sshi." I said about to cry. His words are so harsh... Why'd he yell at me? I dont like it when he yells at me. Iknew that he didn't like me. But I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't want him to hate me. I felt my eyes getting blurry once again.

(Yukwon's POV)

I can't believe Umma and Appa announced my marriage with this BRAT to the whole crowd of people! How can they do this to me. They know that I dont like THIS brat and yet they still announce it like that! I dragged her into the garden maze and she tried to loosen the grip.

"Yukwon Oppa.." she said... STOP dont even start calling me that. Those words don't fit her. She has no rights to call me that.

"STOP CALLING ME OPPA!" I yelled at her. She looked down and I could tell she was scared.

"Yukwon-sshi.. please let me go." she begged.

"NO!" I yelled at her as soon as we were away from everyone. What was she doing with that old man anyways?! She was probably sleeping around! I'm going to get married to a person like her! Oh great! I took her inside the maze and she walked so slow. But I kept on dragging her along.

"Yukwon-sshi, please let go. You're hurting me." she said softly still trying to take my hands off of hers. I tightend my grip and when we finally reached the end of the flower garden maze, I let go of her and pushed her back. She stumbled to the ground, she put her hands ont he concrete for support, trying toi stop her from landing too hard; causing her to scrap her palms. Her palms started to bleed. But I could care less.

"This was all your plan wasn't it?!" I pointed at her while yelling at her. Hunni was crying and she shook her head.

"No... Yukwon-sshi. I don't know anything about it." She said in between her sobs.

"Dont give me all that bull! It's all you! I don't believe you. Not even one word that comes out your mouth!" I yelled at her even louder. She cried so much. Ah! What a cry baby!

"I found out when you found out that they were announcing it..." She tried to explain.

"I didn't tell them to announce it." She tried to tell me.

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR! WHAT DID YOU TELL MY FAMILY?! STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!" I yelled at her angrily. Hunni was scared... she was crying so much. No words came out of . She just sat there on the gorund. I got down to her level and spoke in her face.

"I'll never love you. I'll never love a girl like you. No one can change that!" I said to her. She didn't say anything back.

"You can go ahead and tell everyone that I pushed you and yelled at you." I said to her as I walked away from her leaving her on the ground. She was still crying. Not a single word came out of . She cried silently. I walked out of the garden and headed back to the party. I went to my friends.

"Hyung, where have you been?" P.O. asked me.

"With Hunni." I answered shortly.

"Ooh, had to go see the fiance..." Jiho Hyung laughed.

"Here..." Taeil handed me a glass of wine.

"Cheers to Yukwon and Hunni!!" Jaehyo said and we drank on it. They drank on it to congratulate me, but I drank on it to take my anger out. I hate her! I swear that I'll never love her!

 

-Author's Note-

 

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading and commenting! This is the last chapter that I'll be updating for today :) I hope you enjoy it. Please dont forget to comment. Have a wonderful day!

-

Moon