"The Revenge

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Zico's POV)

I've been sitting at the booth alone for about 6 mintues now and the girls still aren't back. I look like a fool alone. I decided to go check on them. Just as I got up, I heard Mali's scream. I stood up and ran as fast as I could to the rest room. I saw a bunch of people surrounding the girls restroom.

"What happened?! My girlfriend is in there!" I asked one of the ladies there.

"Two girls got kidnapped from the restroom. They went out the back door! I was about to go inside but there was people who kept me from entering and I heard screaming. When the door opened, I saw two girls passed out and being carried away by two men and a girl who led the way. They were fast. I couldn't even do anything, one of them knocked me out and I barely woke up now. I don't know where they went." The lady explained.

"Mali... Hunni!" I said. I ran up to the manager.

"My girlfriend and friend's gone! They got kidnapped!!" I yelled.

"How could you let people get kidnapped here?!" I yelled.

"Sir, calm down. Please, the cops are on their way." The manager tried to calm me down. I was so pissed and Yukwon's going to kill me! But I had to tell him. That's his wife and kids who got kidnapped as well. I took out the phone and dailed his number.

"Hel-" He answered but I cut him off.

"Yukwon... Hunni... Hunni..and Mali, they got kidnapped!" I told him. I could tell that his heart dropped.

"THEY WHAT?!" He yelled over the phone.

"HOW DID YOU LET THAT HAPPEN?!" He yelled again.

"Hurry up and come to the Italian Resturant." I told him.

"Okay okay, I'm on my way." He said and hung up the phone.

(Yukwon's POV)

I rushed out of my office and began to run to my car. My secritary called out after me.

"Sir what about the meeting?" She yelled.

"Cancle All!!!" I yelled and rushed to the resturant. This wouldn't have happened if I just went with them! I should of just taken the day off! Stupid Yukwon!!! I yelled at myself. Now my wife and kids are in danger! Where could they be? I questioned myself. As soon as I got there, I saw Zico surrounded by police officers and answering their questions.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"They went to the restroom and I waited for about 6 minutes but they never came back. Then I heard a scream and by the time I got there, there was a bunch of people there and Mali and Hunni was gone. The lady there said she said a girl and two guys take them away." Zico explained. I was so pissed off I swear I was going crazy. Where could they be? I gave my parent's a call and told them everything. Umma began to cry.

"Yukwon, I bet I know who did it." Umma said. My eyes widened.

"There's something that Hunni never told you.." Umma said.

"Hunni's parent's owned Korea's most famous hotel. They were a wealthy family. Hunni had everything. She had a very loving and happy family, but one day when Hunni was at a young age; everything they had was taken a way from them. The house that her parent's worked hard on was taken away, their company went out of business and into the wrong hands, they became broke. They went to live with a man whom she called Uncle Choi. He harassted her. They were living with the enemy the whole time. He ruined their lives. Hunni's parent's death wasn't an accident, it was murder. His name is Choi Ahjin, he's Ahlis's Uncle. He blamed Hunni's family for taking the company away from him. The company was given to them by Choi Ahjin's grandfather. Choi's grandfather loved Hunni's family as his own. They took good care of him and they loved him as well. Choi Ahjin never loved his family, he never took care of his grandfather. He only makes his health worse as days goes by with his wrong doings. In his death will, he gave the company and everything he had to Hunni's family. Hunni's family worked hard to get to where they are. They deserve every good thing, not a single bad thing. They counted Uncle Choi as family even though he treated them badly. They didn't know he was behind all this mess. Now he's after Hunni. He won't stop until he takes Hunni's life." Umma told me through tears.

"Umma.. Hunni.." Was all I said. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Zico heard everything too. He patted me on my back.

"How come she.." I began.

"How come she never told you?" Umma finished my question.

"That's because you've always thought of her in a bad way, if she told you.. would you really believe her? You've always thought that all she wanted was money. But no, Yukwon. All she ever wanted was love and freedom. She's like a bird with a broken wing, she has no where left to go. No one to run to. She only has you.. us.. her friends and your unborn twins. You've been over working yourself. She probably didn't want to bother you or get in your way. You should really know how Hunni is by now dear." Umma said. Each word that Umma said to me made my insides feel like they were falling apart. I began to cry. I am a bad husband.. I never take the time to talk or understand Hunni. I never knew she was struggling. I was so careless. Now I understand everything... I can't let anyone hurt her. I won't let anyone harm her! I got in the car and Zico followed me. Zico began to call the rest of the guys to help us. They helped us look all around Seoul. Where could be possibly take her?

(Your POV)

I woke up to a familuar place.. this place.. it's the bedroom that I hated. The cold bedroom that I slept in.. the house that didn't feel like a home. It was Uncle Choi's house. I moved my arms, but I couldn't move them very far. My legs and arms were tied up. I saw Mali laying next to me. I tried to wake her up.

"Mali.. Mali... wake up." I told her and gave her a little nudge. Mali slowly woke up.

"Hunni.. where are we?" She asked.

"We are in the house of the man I hate the most. The house that isn't a home.." I told her.

"Oh.. Uncle Choi's house." She said. Mali struggled to sit up.

"Are you okay Hunni?" She asked me.

"Yea, are you?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. just tied up.." She said. Suddenly, the door swung open. I heard a familuar voice.

"Finally awake?" The voice said.. It was Ahlis.

"What do you want from us?" Mali yelled.

"Oh, I don't want anything from you." Ahlis said. She walked closer to me and bent down.

"I want Hunni dead!" She said in my face and laughed.

"Your a crazy women, you know that?" Mali said to her.

"I'm not crazy! I'm just in love." She said.

"Ah, you disgust me." Mali said.

"I don't care what you think. Because it wouldn't matter after tonight." She laughed.

"What are you planning to do?" I asked her.

"Oh.. nothing, just a little bit of this and that.." She said as she pulled out a pocket knife.

"I'll kill you slowly, so you can enjoy the pain. I'll let Mali watch too so she can also enjoy the show. I'll let you suffer little by little with a great amount of pain until your take your last breath Hunni." Ahlis said as she smiled and laugh.

"After you take your last breath, I will no longer have to see your face and your baby won't even get to take their first breath. Then, Oppa.. will be all mine. He will come back to me and love me like he did, before you came in the picture and took him away from me!!" She began to yell.

"Oppa won't let you touch his kids.." I told her.

"Right.. but I can kill you right? He'll be fine with that?" She said with a smirk.

"Please.. Ahlis, you think that Yukwon Oppa loves you? Don't you see how much he loves Hunni and his kids? You really think that he'll let you hurt Hunni? Please girl, get your head straight. He isn't ever going to go back to an insane woman like you. Going around killing people for him? Is that love to you? No, it shouldnt be. If Oppa knows that you did this, I bet he wouldn't even want to see your face." Mali said. Ahlis screamed.

"MALI! SHUT UP! You don't know anything! Forget it! I was going to let you go! But Screw it, I'll kill you as well! Talk all you want, because after this, you're dead!" Ahlis yelled. The door opened again, this time Uncle Choi walked in.

"Ahlis, what's wrong? Tell Uncle who made you upset?" Uncle Choi said as he patted her head.

"Oh god.. that's why she's so messed up." Mali said.

"You two? Are related?" I said.

"No duh! This is my lovely uncle! He'll do anything and everything for me." Ahlis said.

"Uncle Choi, you'll never get what you want. You'll never take the company away from me." I told him.

"Don't worry I will. I'll kill everyone who gets in my way one by one. I'll start off with you." He said. Suddely we heard the sound of a gun shot.

(Yukwon's POV)

I turned my car around quickly and told everyone to meet me at Choi Ahjin's house. I bet that that's where he took my wife.

"Geez! Drive carefully! I have to find my girlfriend first before I die!" Zico yelled. I ignored him and kept on driving.