"The Big Announcement"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Your POV)

It was 8:00 am when I felt someone nudging me.

"Wake up Miss Moon." A female voice called out. I slowly opened my eyes and another lady opened the curtains to my bedroom. The sun shone through the window and my room was filled with light. I am now fully awake. There were about 5 people inside my room, which startled me.

"Goodmorning Young Miss." They all greeted me warmly at the same time. I got up and off the bed. I bowed and said thank you and goodmorning to everyone.

"You don't need to bow to us." one of the lady said.

"Oh.." I said and smiled.

"My name is Jai. We are all here to help you get ready for the party this afternoon. Please come this way." said Jai. I followed her. She opened the closet in my bedroom. I didn't even know it existed. We stepped inside and therewas so many things in there such as dresses, shirts, skirts, pants, shoes, jewlery, glasses, purses, etc. Everything was neatly arranged and had a price tag. I looked at Jai.

"These are all yours. Mrs. Kim bought them all for you." Jai said with a warm smile.

"Oh.." Was the only thing I could say. We kept on walking into the huge closet. Finally we reached the end and she opened the cream colored curtain. It had a wardrob and a makeup section.

"This is the room where you get dressed." Jai said. We walked in and everyone behind us followed.

"Please have a seat." Jai said. I sat down infront of the mirror and soon I was surrounded by the 5 people. Everyone was all professional. Each person had a job of their own. They were doing my hair, makeup, my nails, helping with my dress, and my shoes. It was 11:00 am when everyone was done. I thanked everyone. Everyone commented on how I looked.

"Wow, Young Miss looks so beautiful."

"So pretty!"
"Lets go Young Miss. Everyone is waiting for you." Jai said. I smiled and nodded. I was being careful not to fall. When I stepped out of my room. I saw Yunah, she looked so cute! She wore a pink dress and I wore a cream colored dress.

"Wow, Unni! You look so beautiful!" Yunah said as she walked towards me.

"Thanks Yunah. Yunah look's adorable!" I said with a warm smile.

"Thank you Unnie. Ready to go down stairs?" Yunah asked. I took a deep breath and nodded. She walked down first and I followed.

"Whoa! My daughters looks so beautiful!" Mr. Kim said and hugged his wife.

"Thank you Appa!" Yunah said.

"Wow, Hunnie. You look so beautiful!" Said Mrs. Kim.

"Thank you Umma." I said

"Is everyone ready? Guest will start coming soon." Mr. Kim said. Everyone was ready and we all walked outside intot he backyard. The backyard was huge! It was so pretty. It was like a flower garden that had a swimming pool. There was also a stage there that had a banner saying "Welcome Home Yukwon & Hunni!" There was red rose peddles in the swimming pool. Candles were lit around the pool. People started coming into the party. Mr. and Mrs. Kim took me around and introduced me to a lot of people at the party. My feet hurted very badly. I tripped countless times, I even lost track. i felt like I didn't belong here at all. I've recieved many comments.

"She's such a sweet girl."

"She's very beautiful!" I've said thank you so many times today. It was getting late now. At 7:00 pm. Mr. and Mrs. Kim went on stage and got everyones attention.

"Hello everyone. My family and I really wanted to say thank you for coming to our party tonight. Please give a warm round of applause to my son Yukwon and our soon to be daughter in law, Hunni to welcome them on stage. said Mr. Kim. Everyone clapped loudly. Yunah walked me to the stage and I followed Yukwon Oppa on the stage.

"Yes, as my husband said, thank you. Tonight we welcome back our son once again and we welcome Hunni into our family." Mrs. Kim announced. Everyone clapped and cheered. I was shocked. The words daughter in law rang in my ears non stop. Yukwon Oppa froze. Yunah was cheering very loudly.

"Whoo!!" Congraulations!!" 6 mens yelled out from the crowd. No, this can't be happening. I thought to myself. Why did they say that to everyone!? What happens if the news gets out? Uncle Choi must not know! I was panicking. I looked out in the crowd of people. And there he stood.. My hands became sweaty. I felt as if I was going to pass out. Uncle Choi stood there, infront of the crowd. He knows... He is going to kill me! Yukwon Oppa is going to kill me as well! I was shaking inside. I felt so light headed.

"Please continue to enjoy the party. Thank you for coming once again." Mr. Kim said. Everyone went back to doing what they were doing before. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were going to talk to me, but I excused myself. I needed to hide. I dont know what Uncle Choi came here for. I got off the stage. But I was stopped by a pair of hands. The pair of hands that I hated the most. The pair of hands that hurted me. It was Uncle Choi's hands.