"I Miss You"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Yukwon's POV)

Just as I placed the album back, there was a knock on my door.

"Yukwon sir, dinner is done." Jai, one of our servants said to me.

"Okay, I'll be down there soon." I answered her back.

"Okay." She said and left. I walked out of my room and went down stairs into the dinning room. I saw 5 plates setting on the table with silverwares on each side, along with 5 cups. I sat down on the table, joining my parents. Umma smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Umma, how come there are 5 plates and cups when were are only 4 of us? I asked my mom.

"Eh, Yukwon, you forgot about Hunni? Umma asked me. Ah! right! I forgot that that little brat is here.

"Oh. I forgot." I answered. Soon I saw my sister came down stairs, followed by that brat. I feel like I don't want to eat any more.

"Hello everyone!~" Yunah sang happily. Everyone said hello back to her.

"Hunni, come sit with Umma." Said Umma. Hunni walked over to my Umma and Appa pulled the chair out for her. He didn't even need to do that for her. She has two hands. She can do that herself.

"Yukwon, how was the states?" Appa asked me.

"It was fun. I enjoyed it." I answered him.

"Thats great!" Appa said.

"Jai please bring the rice." Appa said.

"Yes sir." Jai said and went into the kitchen to bring the rice. After everything was ready, we all began to eat.

"Is it good?" Yunah asked the brat. She just nodded slowly. Her silent is driving me crazy! She should stop acting innocent. After 5 bites of the food, I lost my apatiet.

"I'm done. Excuse me." I said and left the table.

"Already?You barely touched your food." Umma said. I turned back and answered her.

"I lost my apatiet."

(Your POV)

I looked down at the food that I was slowly comsuming. I barely touched the food.

"Sweetie, is the food not good?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"No, Mrs. K-, No, Umma. It's good, I'm just full." I lied. The food did taste good, but I missed Umma's cooking. I felt like I was going to cry. I felt unwanted here by Yukwon Oppa.

"May I be excused?" I asked with my head down as I set my fork and butter knife on the plate.

"Y-Yes... dear." Mrs. Kim answered. I stood up and pushed my chair in. I walked back up the long flight of stairs. Hoping I shouldn't fall because of my blurry sision and my clumsiness. After what seemed like a thousand steps, I finally made it to my new bedroom. I got inside and locked the door. I slowly fell down on my knees and began to cry by the door. Hugging my kness, I hid my head in between my arms as I cried alone in this big bedroom of mine. Soon I stood up, still crying. I picked up the picture of my family and I. Everyone in the photo looked so happy. I missed that moment every much.

"Umma, I need you. I want you to hug me." I whispered to the photo, somehow hoping that Umma can hear me.

"This place is nice but its not home. It's too big and scary. I can't call this place home either. I'm unwanted here Appa." I said.

"Why did I have to come here? Do you guys know how loney I am?" I asked. I really wanted to call Umma just to hear her voice, but I didn't want her to know that I'm crying. I didn't want Umma to worry about me. So I kept it to myself and continued to cry.

(Mrs. Kim's POV)

Ah.. why is Yukwon like this? I thought to myself. Poor Hunni. She must miss her parents so much. She didn't eat at all. Her plate looked like how it was from the start. I'm so worried about her. After eating, I went up to her room. I knocked on the door.

"Hunni, can I come in?" I asked her.

"Yes Umma.." I heard Hunni said in a soft voice. I heard her unlock the door and opened it for me. She stepped aside to let me in. Her eyes were red and puffy. I knew she had been crying. I sat on the bed and she followed me. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" I asked her softly. Her eyes were starting to get teary again. I hugged her again.

"Umma.. I miss my real home. I miss Umma. I miss Appa." She weaped in my arms. I rubbed her back.

"Aw Sweetie, it's okay. Everything's going to be okay." I tried to calm her down.

"Do you want to call her?" I asked. She shook her head no.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I-I do-don't wan-t to make her wo-rr-y." Hunnie stuttered. I wiped her tears and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Its okay Sweetie. You still have me. I won't let anyone harm you here." I reassured her. I want Moon to live here happily with out any worries or fear. I don't want her to worry about anything. Soon I heard a knock on the door.

"Unnie, It's me Yunah. Please let me in." Said Yunah. I got up and opened the door for my daughter. She stepped inside and slowly closed the door. Yunah quickly came over to Hunnie and hugged her.

"Unnie what happened?" She asked.

"Unnie just misses her family." I told my daughter. Yunah nodded.

"Unnie, don't cry. Everythings going to be alright." Yunah tried to calm her down. I have such a wonderful daughter. I thought to myself. Hunni slowly stopped crying. Yunah wiped her tears off her face.

"Go wash your face." I told her.

"Okay.." She said and walked into the bathroom. I hugged Yunah.

"Thank you for helping Hunnie. Umma loves you." I told Yunah.

"No problem Umma. I love you too." She hugged me. What I didn't know was that Hunni heard everything we were saying. She the sink water and cried silently in the bathroom. After 5 mintues of washing her face and brushing her teeth, she came back out. My daughter insisted on sleeping with Hunni for tonight. She was very worried.

"Unnie, I'm sleeping in your room tonight. Is that okay with you?" Yunah asked Hunni. Hunni nodded with a warm smile. She thanked her. I guess she was scaredof sleeping alone in this bedroom. I said goodnight to the girls and walked out of the room. I walked into my bedroom that I shared with my husband and went to bed beside him.

(Yunah's POV)

"Unnie, you also cried because of Oppa too right?" I asked Unnie. Unnie stayed quiet for a few seconds and nodded. I knew it! He was too much! Ah, I know that Oppa is my brother but he is being too rude to Unnie.

"Oppa is too much!" I said. I knew that Unnie would be scared of Oppa but I didn't think that she would be this scared and I didn't know that he would be this rude to her.

"Unnie, please forgive Oppa." I begged Unnie. She nodded.

"Yunah... I'm not mad at Yukwon Oppa. It's okay." She told me. I looked at her with a relief expression.

"It's getting late, you must be tired and you didn't even eat. Let's get some rest. Tomorrow is going to be a big day." I told her.

"Huh? What big day? What do you mean?" She asked and I smiled.

"Umma and Appa have arranged a welcome party for you and Oppa. There will be over 200 guest attending this party." I informed her.

"Ah really?" She asked and I nodded.

"So let's go to sleep. We have to get up early tomorrow." I said. I can't wait for tomorrow! Tomorrow Umma and Appa are going to make an announcment about Unnie and Oppa's wedding!!