"Finding My Wife"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Your POV)

*Knock Knock*

There was a knock at the door.

"Unnie.. Oppa... Are you guys awake?" Nana asked while knocking on the door. Oppa quickly sat up and threw the pillow and blanket on the bed and I fixed it and made it look like he was sleeping on the bed with me as he opened the door for Nana.

"Goodmorning Nana~" I greeted her.

"Goodmorning Unnie. Goodmorning Oppa." Nana smiled back.

"Did you need something Nana?" Oppa asked her.

"Neh.. Oppa. Unnie, I'm going to go to the market today. Do you want to come with me so we can go shopping together?" Nana asked me. I gave her a smile and nodded yes.

"Thats great! Yay! I have a shopping partner now! I'll wait for Unnie outside." Nana said and left. Oppa closed the door and locked it. I got off the bed and made the bed. Oppa just stood there and watched.

"Your such a good wife, making our bed." Oppa smiled. I walked over to him and shoved him out of my way. He was blocking the closet. I grabbed my clothing and went to take a shower. I came out and Oppa wasn't there anymore. I walked out to look for Nana. I saw Nana in the living room.

"Ready Unnie?" She asked as she linked her arms with mine. I nodded and we were on our way. As we were walking, Oppa stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Oppa.. you forgot already? Unnie is going to go shopping with me remember?" Nana said.

"Oh yea. It's dangerous for girls go to go the market alone. I'll go with you." Oppa said scratching is head. Yong drove us to the market.

"Let's go this way. We can look for clothing too. Unnie you can help me pick." nana said and I followed her. She held up a pink shirt and measured it on her body.

"How about this one?" She asked me. I shooked my head no. I picked up a light blue dress with little poka dots and handed it to her.

"This one looks better." I said and she measured it on her body.

"Whoa.. your right Unnie! It does look better. But I never wear dresses.. I'm not used to wearing these type of clothing. I like to wear jeans and t-shirts." Nana said.

"Then wear what ever makes you feel comfortable." I told her and patted her head.

"No, pain is beauty and beauty is pain. I want to be pretty like Unnie so I'll take the pain." Nana smiled.

"Nana your already pretty the way you are." I told her. We just laughed and Nana went to buy the dress.

"I'll wear this tonight." Nana said.

"What's going on tonight?" I asked her. She closed .

"Nothing... you'll find out later." Nana said and walked away. I walked after her and Oppa and Yong walked after us.

"Unnie we should buy seafood too." Nana said. I nodded and we walked to the fresh seafood section.

"Unnie.. which crab, shrimp, fish, eel, squid should we buy?" Nana asked. I didn't want to walk there.. it smelled funny. I wanted to throw up, but I kept it in.

"Unnie doesn't know anything about this." I told her.

"I do." Yong said. Yong stepped forward and helped Nana picked the seafood. I wanted to get away from this place. It smelled bad and I dont think I could keep it in any longer.

"Nana, Unnie's going to go sit over there and wait okay?" I told her and she nodded. Yong and Nana were still picking out the seafood and aruging about it. Oppa followed behind me. As I was walking someone bumpped into me. I was going to fall but Oppa caught me.

"Are you okay Hunni?" Oppa asked. I just nodded.

"I'm sorry." I said and I looked up. Its her.. It can't be her again. What is she doing here now? How does she know where we are? I stood up straight. Oppa looked up and saw her too. It was Ahlis.

"A-Ahlis..." Oppa said.

"Oppa~" Ahlis said and wrapped her arms around him. I was standing in between the two..lovers. He probably called her and told her where we are at. I slowly walked away from the two lovers. Oppa, you seem happy that she's here now. Is this why you wanted to come to the market with us? You came here to meet her? He sees her and he doesn't even worry about me. I kept on walking away, without looking back. Honestly, I don't know where I was going. All I know is that I won't want to be here.. I don't want to see them. I want to get away.

(Yukwon's POV)

"A-Ahlis..." I was the only words that came out of my mouth.

"Oppa~" She said and hugged me. What is she doing here? How does she even know about this place?

"How did you know I was here?" I asked her.

"Oppa.. I came all this way to see you and this is how you greet me?" Ahlis asked as she hugged me tighter. I took her arms off of me.

"How did you know?" I asked her again.

"Taeil Oppa told me." She said with a frown. Taeil... bastard!!! I'm going to kill you!! I said in my head.

"Why did he tell you?" I asked her. I knew he wouldn't tell her. I know I could trust my friends.

"Oh, it was easy. He was drunk. Taeil Oppa can't keep secerts when he's drunk and we all know that." She laughed. I figured..

"Why are you here?" I asked her not even wanting to look at her.

"I came here because I missed Oppa." She told me and linked her arms around mine.

"Oppa! Where is Unnie?!" I heard Nana call out to me as she came running to me followed by Yong who was carrying all the bags of seafood. I looked around me. Hunni isn't beside me anymore. Where did she go? Ah stupid! How could you just forget about Hunni when you see Ahlis!? I asked myself.

"I don't know.. she was right here." I told Nana.

"She probably left because she saw you with her!" Nana said and stormed off.

"Wait!! Nana! Where are you going?!" Yong called out to her.

"TO FIND UNNIE!!" She yelled back and started to run.

"Nice one.. Yukwon.." Yong said to me and ran after Nana. No one knew that Ahlis was my ex.

"Geez Oppa, your friends are mean, they dont even know how to greet people." Ahlis said with a smirk. I tugged my arms away from her and ran after them.

"Yah! Oppa, where are you going?!" she yelled after me.

"To find my WIFE!" I yelled back.

(Ahlis's POV)

"Yah! Oppa, where are you going?!" I yelled after him.

"To find my WIFE!" He yelled back at me. Tsh... your "wife". Her.. no way. That name is only for me. She's your fake wife. I'll be your real wife. You don't love her anyways Oppa. You only love me. Stop acting like you care about that girl! Aish.. My phone vibrated and I looked at the caller id. It was Siwon Oppa. Aish.. what does he want now? I ignored the call and pressed it straight to voice mail. Oppa I told you, I'll get you back. You'll be mine again. I give you my words! My hands formed into a fist. I hate Hunni! She took Oppa away from me, that witch. She's full of lies! She's a fake! Oppa, can't you see it?!