"Welcome Home"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Yunah's POV)

Today is the day that Oppa and Unnie is coming home! I'm so excited to see the two. I missed them both very much. Umma, Appa, and I are going to pick them up at the airport today. It was a long drive to the airport. When we arrived to the airport, we stood outside the gate where they were supposed to come out from. After waiting about 15 mintues, Oppa and Unnie finally came out. I ran to Oppa and Unnie. Oppa picked me up and spun me around. Oppa seems happier than he has been and his smile was brighter too.

"Wha! I miss you Oppa!!!" I screamed out.

"Yunah! Oppa misses you too!" Oppa said. Oppa put me down and then I went to Unnie. Unnie knelt down to my level and I gave her a warm welcoming hug.

"Unnie~ Yunah... misses Unnie.." I said as I hugged her. Unnie hugged me back and patted my back.

"Neh.. Unnie misses Yunah too." Unnie said.

"Unnie and Oppa bought a present for Yunah~" Unnie sang. I pulled out of the her hug.

"Jeongmal?!!" I asked happily. Oppa shook his head yes. Unnie reached into her tote and pulled out a very adorable teddy bear. I felt happy!

"Yay!! Oppa and Unnie got me a present!" I said and Umma and Appa laughed. Unnie and Oppa both seems to be happy. I'm glad that Oppa and Unnie got a long with eachother very well. Unnie stood up and Oppa put his hands around her waist. I'm glad that Unnie has won Oppa's heart!

(Mrs. Kim's POV)

My son... he looks very happy! He doesn't look down and sad anymore. Yukwon, Umma do you know how happy Umma is right now? The way he looks at Hunni, anyone could tell how deeply in love he is with her. Ah.. my life is complete.. NO! It's not! I'm still missing grandkids! It's still not complete yet!

"Hunni when are you going to give Umma grandkids?" I joked. Hunni's eyes widened and Yukwon just smiled.

"Umma, let's not talk about that yet." Yukwon said. Hunni looked down. Did something happen between them? I thought.

"Oh okay. Don't forget... Umma and Appa are waiting for grandkids!" I said once again.

"Hey! Umma!! You forgot me! I want a niece or nephew too!" Yunah wined. We all just laughed and headed out to our car as the driver picked up their lugages. We were taking the kids to their house that Minho and I prepared for them.They didn't know anything about it. As we took a turn to another place instead of our turn to get home, Yukwon noticed.

"Umma.. where are we going?" Yukwon asked.

"Umma and Appa has a surprise for you and Hunni." Yunah sang~ Minho and I just smiled at each other.

"Umma.. Appa, what is it?" He asked us.

"You'll see it in about 30 mintues." Minho told him.

"Okay then I'll wait!" Yukwon said.

"So how was your honeymoon?" I asked.

"It was fun" Yukwon answered. Hunni was quiet.

"Hunni, are you okay dear?" I asked her. Then I saw Yukwon looking at Hunni with worriness in his eyes.

"Oh.. yes Umma. I'm fine." Hunni answered softly. She doesn't look quite okay. She looks tired.

"Did you have fun?" I asked her.

"Yes Umma I had fun." Hunni answered with a soft smile.

"Did Yukwon treat you well?" Minho asked. Hunni nodded.

"Yes.. Oppa was nice to me." Hunni answered. After 30 mintues we finally got to their surprise. We parked the car infront of a big house and the gates began to open.

"We are here!" I sang.

"This is your new home." Minho said.

(Yukwon's POV)

The house was huge! Umma and Appa should have bought it!

"Umma.. Appa.. you shouldn't have.." Hunni said looking down.

"Its okay. Its a present from Umma Appa and Yunah." Appa told us.

"I picked out the house.." Yunah smiled.

"We are happy that you are our daughter in law Hunni. We couldn't be any happier!" Umma said.

"Thank you~ I'll be a good daughter in law to Umma and Appa." Hunni said.

"Here's the key to the house." Appa said and handed us each a key to the house.

"Hunni.. I have another present for you." Appa said. Appa took out another key and handed it to Hunni.

"This key is for your new car. It's a 2013 Lexus." Appa said. Hunni couldn't say a word.

"This is a welcome to our family gift to you dear." Umma said. Hunni handed the key back to Appa.

"Appa.. Umma.. I can't take this. I'm happy without it." Hunni said giving the key back to them.

"Take it Hunni. If you don't we will feel sad." Umma said making a sad face.

"As long as your happy Hunni, we are happy. We are willing to give you anything." Appa said to her. Wow.. everyone... your really going to do this? Your going to spoil her?! This is exactly what she wants from our family! I began to feel angry again.

"Hunni, just take it!" I said. Hunni slowly held onto the key.

"Thank you Umma.. Thank you Appa.." Hunni said and gave both of them a hug.

"Your welcome dear. You don't know how happy you've made us." Umma said.

"Let's all go inside. It's getting cold!" Appa said. We all walked inside. It was very big and roomy inside. It was full of modern furinture and it looked very luxurious. It had mine and Hunni's wedding picture hung up on the wall in the living room.

"How do you guys like it?" Appa asked.

"It's very nice! I like it." I said with a big smile.

"I'm glad you guys like it." Umma said. We all sat down on the couch and chatted. While we chatted Hunni went into the kitchen to get everyone a glass of water and juice for Yunah. After she came back, everyone thanked her. Hunni sat beside me.

"Tell us all about your honeymoon!" Umma said. We told them about all the fun we had. Then I remembered the pictures. I took them out and we looked through all the pictures together. The living room was filled with laughters and happiness.

"This looks so much fun!" Yunah said.

"Hunni you look so beautiful here." Umma complimented. Appa looked at all of us.

"We haven't had this much laughter in our family for a very long time." Appa said with a bright smile.

"Honey, you're right!" Umma said. Hunni and I were smiling too but as soon as our eyes met eachother, our smile slowly disappeared.

"It's getting late. We should let you two rest. You guys must be tired." Appa said.

"Neh.. thank you Appa Umma" I said and gave them a goodbye hug.

"Thank you for everything Appa Umma" Hunni said and gave them a hug as well.

"Neh, your welcome." They said.

"Thank you too Yunah.. Unnie is very happy. Get some goodnight sleep okay?" Hunni told Yunah and gave her a kiss goodnight.

"Yes Unnie. Thank you, Goodnight to you too."

"Goodnight Yunah. Oppa is very happy with what you've done. Thank you. Sweet dreams." I told Yunah and kissed her goodnight.

"Goodnight Oppa. Your welcome. Thank you for the teddy bear. I named him Teddy. I'll take good care of Teddy. Just like Oppa. Oppa must take good care of Unnie." Yunah told me.

"Sir ma'am" I said and everyone smiled. We were going to walk them out of the house, but they didnt want us to. They just told us to go rest. So we wave goodbye and they left. As soon as they were out of our driveway. I locked the door. I looked over at Hunni.

"You must be very happy now. You got everything you want.." I said to her without looking at her.

"What are you talking about?" she asked me. Is she playing dumb with me right now?

"You now have a house and you now own a car! Aren't you happy?" I asked Hunni.

(Your POV)

What is he talking about? Having these things doesn't mean anything to me. It doesn't make me happy.

"I didnt want it. You told me to take it." I told him.

"I TOLD YOU TO TAKE IT BECAUSE THEY ALREADY BOUGHT IT FOR YOU!! But you must be happy because your trying to take all the money away from my family. You're using my family and me! I won't let you do that." He yelled at me. Why is he acting this way again? I thought he changed..

"Oppa..~" Was the only thing I could say.

"Just get out of my face.." Oppa said.

"Oppa.." I said again. Why is he chasing me away?

"Go!" He yelled. I grabbed my phone and threw the keys at him and walked out the door.