"Hunni... I'm Sorry"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Hunni's POV)

Here I laid, in the arms of the man I now called my husband... The husband whom took everything away from me... After he took what was left of me, he fell asleep. My whole body ached and I couldn't stop crying. My heart hurted. I'm broken. I lost everything all in one day. Hunni... you've really lost it all. I cried to myself. How can Oppa do this to me? How can he think like that? His words cut through me like knifes... In my whole life, I've never slept with any man in my life. I've never even been kissed.. How can he say that I go around sleeping with other guys like that? Does he know how much is hurts? I couldn't even look at Oppa right now. I tried to sit up, but my whole body ached. I was in so much pain. I picked up my clothing and pulled the blanket over Oppa.. I stood up slowly and walked into my bedroom with the little strength that I had left. As soon as I entered my bedroom, I locked the door behind me. I walked into my bedroom and into the shower. I turned the hot shower on and began to cry. I sat down and let the hot water wash out every touch on my body. The hand marks and the bruises, I wanted it all gone.

"Appa where are you!! You told me that if someone hurts me, you'd be here and beat them up. Appa, Oppa has been very mean to me.. Appa please help me." I cried out for Appa.

"Umma.. I need you so much right now. Umma... please take me with you. I miss you so much." I cried to Umma.

"Oppa... how can you treat me like this? What am I to you? Just another body that you can have and mess with?" I cried. My body still hurts and I can barely stand on my feet. Today... I lost my Umma.. I lost my Appa... I got married and lost my last name... I lost my ity... I really lost it all. Hunni!!! Your such a pity!!! I told myself. After an hour of crying and soaking in the hot shower, I got up slowly and got dressed. The bruises on my arms are very noticeable. I don't know where the medication for anything is so I just walked slowly to my bed and laid down. I wished I had a sleeping pill right now, but I dont. All I could do was cry. Hunni! All you can ever do is cry!! Your so useless!! I hate myself so much!!! What is the point of living anyways?! Theres no one to live for! No one needs me... No one loves me... Your nothing! Just do yourself and everyone a big favor and dissapear from this world already! I cried and told myself. My heart is shattered, I'm in so much pain and nothing can take it away... I cried myself to sleep.

(Yukwon's POV)

The next moring, I woke up with a headache. Agh! stupid head is pounding. What happened? Last night I was drinking... then Hunni came! And Hunni! Yukwon! What have you done?! I slapped myself. I looked around my room and saw my clothes all over the ground, shattered glass and roses scattered all over the floor. I looked beside me where Hunni was supposed to be. I saw red marks on the blanket.. It was blood.. It wasn't mine, so it was Hunni's blood! HUNNI IS SITLL A !! I told myself and I was happy. But I hated myself for hurting her like that. She must be so hurt and hate me so much. I've said so many bad things to her last night... Stupid Yukwon!! Why did you do that?!! I yelled at myself. Where is she? I had to find her.. What if she ran away? I thought to myself.

I put on my clothe and rushed out of my bedroom. I went to her bedroom and just stood infront of it.. I lifted my hands up to knock on the door. But I couldn't knock on it. What if she hates me? I asked myself.. But I knocked on the door anyways.

*knock knock*

"Hunni..." I said. I knocked again.. but no answer.

"Hunni please open the door." I begged her. I turned the door knob, but the door was locked. I began to feel scared and mad. Why did she locked the door?! What if she did something stupid?!! I began to bang on the door.

"Hunni! I said opened the door!" I said but she still didn't open the door. I began to get worried. I ran to the kitchen and looked for the spare keys to every room in the house. I found the key and ran back to her room. I unlocked the door and opened the door. There I saw Hunni, laying in her bed. She looked so pale and there was so many marks and bruises all over her arms. I stepped closer to her... my heart just broked and I felt as if i couldn't breathe.

"Hunni... I did this to you?" I asked her softly. I went closer to her and tried to wake her up.

"Hun-" I stopped. I touched her arms and they were warm. I moved my hand to her forehead and it was burning.

"! Hunni!! Wake up!" I sat on the bed beside her and lifted her up. Her body was burning and I saw more marks. How can I be so cruel to her. God I hated myself right now. I have to help her. I ran out of her room and grabbed the first aid kit. I applied medicine on her bruises and marks. Then I noticed a scar on her lower back. It was a pretty deep scar. I wonder what happened.

"Umma... Appa Help me.." she cried out softly. I grabbed onto her hands and tired to calm her down. She kept tossing and turning. I have to get the doctor. I took out my phone and called my friend that lives in Jeju island, he was a doctor. Jonghyun came over in a short amount of time. I showed him to Hunni's room and he looked at me weird.

"What happened to her?" He asked me.

"Don't even ask me..." I told him.

"Hurry up and help her!" I told him.

"Okay geez!" Jonghyun said and did some check up on her. After about 30 mintues he was finally done.

"Yukwon, the patient's been in a lot of stress. She's depressed and right now she's very weak. She'll be in a lot of pain in the next few days but she's okay. She has a fever going on, just give her this pill every day and she'll be good." Jonghyun told me. I thanked him and he left. Then there was a vibration on the nightstand. It was from Hunni's phone. I looked at her phone and decided to look at the message. The message was from Mali.

It said "Hunni, don't worry about your parent's funeral okay? Mr and Mrs. Kim has taken care of it. I told your parent's that you coulnd't make it to their funeral because you are on your honeymoon. Please get alot of rest okay? You've been through so much all in one day... from your wedding to losing your parents.. I'm really worried about you Hunni. If you need anything just tell me neh? Take care." -Mali.