"I'll Make Today, Your Day"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Your POV)

I woke up by the sunshine that was beaming at my face. I tried to move my hand to avoid to sun, but my someone was holding onto my hand. Startled, I looked up and it was Oppa. I'm sleeping on Oppa?! I quickly sat up and I guess I woke Oppa up. Oppa wiped his eyes to wake him up.

"Oh~ Hunni, your awake. Do you feel better?" He asked me. Oppa reached his hands over to my forehead.

"Yeah.. You don't have any fever." He smiled and removed his hands.

"Oppa.. are you sleeping on the bed?" I asked confusingly.

"Oh.. last night, while I was sleeping, you started to cry because of the storm. So I got up and tried to comfort you." He explain.

"Then how did I end up falling asleep on you?" I asked.

"Well... you kind of cried yourslef to sleep on my chest.. and I just kind of dozed off as well while sitting." He laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry.." I apologized.

"Why are you apologizing?" He asked me.

"Because I troubled you." I told him. He looked at me and shook his head.

"No, Hunni. You're no trouble to me at all. Your my wife..." Oppa said with a smile and pulled me into a hug. Eh? Why is Oppa being so nice? Does he have a fever? I hug my hands on his forehead to check if he was okay. But he didn't have any fever.

"Hunni I'm okay. Now lets get ready for today." Oppa said.

"What do you mean? Get ready for what?" I asked.

"We are on our honeymoon remember? Let's go to the beach and then have dinner?" Oppa offered. I just smiled and nodded in agreement. Is this a dream? The married life that I wanted.. A happy one.. even with no love.. is it really happening? I thought in my mind as a smile appeard on my face.

"Let's go.." Oppa said and grabbed my hand and we got out of bed. He walked into the bathroom with me and handed me a toothbrush and he grabbed on for himself. There was a his and her sink in the bathroom.

"From today onwards, we will have a happy married life together. We will be like a married couple." Oppa smiled. Am I forgiving him already? Why is my heart melting so fast... it was as if I was never mad at Oppa.. Oppa put toothpaste on my tooth brust and then on his. He stood infront of his sink and I stood infront of my sink. He was still holding my hand the as we were brushing our teeth. After we brushed our teeth Oppa told me to take a shower first and when I'm done, he'll take after me.

He walked out of the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

"Oh, Hunni.. I'll be out here if you need anything. Just call my name okay?" Oppa said from behind the door. I just smiled and said okay and continued with what I was doing.

(Yukwon's POV)

As Hunni was taking a shower, I began to make calls. I called the resturant to make reservations for two and had the day set up. From today onwards, I'm not going to hurt Hunni. I'll make her the happiest wife on earth. I won't let anyone harm her. I'll change into a better man for her. I'll replace all her days with smiles and laughters.. no more tears and sadness. I'll protect Hunni with my life... just like I promised her or should I say "our" Umma and Appa.

 

 

-Author's note-

Hello everyone!!! Sorry for making this chapter soooo short :( I promise I'll make the next one longer. I want to say thank you all for subscribing me and commenting in this story. It really makes my day :) Sadly, I have to go to work now :( Have a wonderful day :)

-Love

Moon